Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow private rooms in Venues

It would be nice to have the option to create a room to hang out with friends without being randomly bothered by rude users or yelling children.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow use of OUR Music Library in more apps (i.e. Beatsaber).

We should not have to pay for our Music TWICE!!!

Even if they tie into iTunes, or other music services or become one themselves, they NEED the ability for custom songs.

We KNOW it's possible. You can see Youtube video's with Custom Songs.

Real VR Fishing allows it, so Beat Saber should as well, and a few others...

This platform must already be reeling in the profits, so no need to gouge us anymore than that...

PLEASE allow us to use OUR Songs...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make a facetime feature so you can virtually be with your friends?

When facetiming with someone it can be like your sitting right next to them somehow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. TV in home environment

Allow all oculus home environments to have TVs added. Instead of having to pull up oculus TV where it’s dedicated and taking up your entire view. I believe it would be extremely cool to have a TV hanging on the wall in my home environment that I can control

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Gameshows!

Gameshows like Wheel of fortune, Family Feud, Pyramids, Name that tune, etc.. JUST GAME SHOWS. I feel like it would bring more people together!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow to play Beat Saber in múltiple users and cross-buy With PCVR

All game consoles allow to share games between accounts, even Steam on PC. If Oculus hopes to be a mainstream alternative, it should offer these kind of amenities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More exercise apps for beginning older adults with no gaming experience that move slower

As two 64 year olds we are loving the Oculus. However, there are very few apps that we can even attempt to keep up with. FitXR starts out way too fast, REAKT is way too fast and they annoyingly keep telling you to keep up. We love Supernatural even though we can't keep up yet, it's within our limits.Not interested in fighting or shooting or war-like games after 34 years in military. Dance, fitness, pingpong, tennis, any movement apps that are entertaining and make you exercise, BUT NOT TOO FAST.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Old School Card and Board game Apps (Spades, etc...)

Poker is Popular, and so is Spades. I've been playing spades for YEARS. Many of the better Spades sites have come and gone. WON, FlipSide, Hoyle, etc...

There was a HUGE following too. Hoyle, Sierra, Vivendi or whoever has the rights now could do SO MUCH with those games in VR. Their disappearance has deprived many of fun AND educational games. Not to mention the great social aspect.

DoubleCross - A game like Scrabble on Steroids. I actually learned a lot about the English language playing that game. Typing improved too. It would be EXTREMELY useful as an educational tool…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Beat Saber cross-buy

Now that Facebook owns Beat Games, Beat Saber should be a cross-buy compatible title. Frankly, this should’ve been announced at the same time as the acquisition.

Offering store credit to those who have already bought both versions would prevent any complaints.

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Move app stats for multiple profiles

The Move app on my Oculus Quest 2 doesn't track/keep stats by profile. I use my headset then pass it off to my child. He gets a set of stats but then his stats will also accumulate under my profile as well, which makes this feature useless unless you ONLY use one profile (and we don't - we use multi).

So the suggestion is to make move profile specific (versus, I guess, device specific).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Facebook should allow facebook games and facebook streaming to be included on an app

It would be fantastic if Facebook games and Facebook streaming games to be played on the Oculus Quest by an app. This app will allow cross save by cloud to facebook and be able to play with facebook friends. This will put Facebook games, facebook streaming, and Oculus Quest together and may be good selling point who knows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Beat Saber Cross-play

I want to play Beat Saber with my friends who has other VR headsets. And are using other platforms like steam.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tweak BeatSaber to put LAST Score right under High Score, for easy comparison!

I asked this a few months ago, but I either posted it in a poorly read area by BeatSaber developers, or it's just being ignored... Really wish it was seen and put in last update....

They show us our High Score right below the Total, People close and Friends, which is great. (Love beating my daughter at my old age). But I wish that in SOLO, they also put the LAST Score underneath our own High Scores, for comparison, and to see how much harder we have to work to beat our OWN score.

As it is, it shows;

Combo…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make a clock (alarm) app

I think a lot of people use the oculus quest in-between work, school or other activities and would like to be able to set an alarm on the quest.

Of course you can set an alarm on your phone but I've got four main reasons why it would be better to be able to set the alarm on the quest.
    1. If you use an external alarm while wearing headphones you might miss the alarm.
    2. If an alarm is ringing on your (for example) phone you need to take your headset off and turn it off and this is…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would love to see realistic Hunting, western, sharpshooter games

I just ordered my headset. I think the fishing game is amazing, and I'd love to see realistic hunting, western, and sharpshooter games

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mainstream Game Reboots

Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, etc. There's tons of games that can be re-used between N64 and PS3 that the Quest 2 can easily handle, if they were re-done for VR (if done right with combat visuals, collision detection, and motion controls). Some of us, I especially, have been waiting for the opportunity to play those games in a truly immersive environment. There's ton's of market out there for these games, and it would pull in a lot of people on the fence about getting VR.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring native social features (Rooms, Venues) to Quest

The Quest does not have any native social features.

The Go has Rooms and Venues, and the Rift (S) has Home. We have to rely on third-party apps to hang out with friends even though Facebook owns Oculus.

Bring Oculus Rooms and Oculus Venues to the Quest!

454 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news! Venues launched on Oculus Quest last month! Keep an eye on the Oculus blog (oculus.com/blog) for announcements about upcoming Venues events. I’m marking this idea as ‘Started’ since there are additional asks listed here. See you all in Venues on Quest!

18. Declutter

Would be a nice feature within the quest headset to be able to declutter the amount of apps with a hide option. In the lower corner where you can uninstall or view details or share add one more option to hide.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How about we add Stride to the quest and quest 2?

It would be cool to run and parkour over the roofs of STRIDE and this would add to the oculus move feature and become a fitness game similar to beat saber.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Do not require a Facebook account in Oculus Move App.

Don't use my birthday data from Facebook Account to calcurate my age in Oculus Move App. It's not always used only me. And it's just an excuse to log in with my Facebook account. It's inconvenient.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base