Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow Forced Party Chat In-game

As soon as you enter some games that use the microphone the oculus party chat no longer works, which means communicating with your friends to try and join the same lobby is impossible unless you have a phone nearby with their personal details to contact them.

This is a basic function on literally every other new gen console now, and with VR it should be no different.

847 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

54 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring Oculus Gallery to Quest2

On Quest1 there is a native Gallery app to view photos/videos. On Quest2 this app is missing and personal media can only be viewed through Oculus TV. The issue is with a large amount of files, OculusTV is impractical to use because you must scroll to the right to find files. Gallery allowed media to be grouped by directories. Files can be sorted in different ways with thumbnail and list view. For users with hundreds of photos and videos please either bring us Gallery or integrate the folder grouping and file sorting features into Oculus TV.

464 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Google Photos support in Quest 2

I had an old, 2016 Google Daydream that integrated smoothly with Google Photos official app to view my 360 content in vr.

On my Quest 2 in 10/2020.
    The Oculus TV app won't connect to Google Photos and the Google Photos web doesn't offer webxr through the oculus or Firefox browser. And the Oculus Gallery app has apparently been discontinued, though I've read that synced with Google Photos.

Please add immersive vr integration with my Google Photos account to the Quest 2.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hebrew input method support in oculus browser

It will be really helpful to add a way to input more languages, either through the virtual keyboard or through a physical one. It’s currently the only thing limiting work with foreign language websites/document editing for required language.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No in game ads on paid games

I will not buy a game from your store if it has ads supported. This needs to be fixed.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to see Oculus Move stats outside headset

It would great if we could check the Oculus Move stats from phone or computer without putting the headset on.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Simple Parental Controls

When my 16 year old had a quest, he was using the internet and talking to online players. I did not want him to be able to do that. When we visited Best Buy, they had a demo there that a lady from Oculus showed us. We asked her about parental controls and she assured us that when we download the oculus app on our phones, we can set age restrictions, block the browser, set time limits and also block online interaction. Just do these simple things, and I will gladly let my son get a quest again.

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Disney plus app please

Amazon prime app is nice to view in quest2, is Disney plus app coming to oculus store anytime soon?

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why Beat Saber is not shared?

The fact that beat saber is not shared is ridiculous. My wife was so looking forward to set her own records to compete with me.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No ads in paid for games

If I pay for a game. I don't want to see ads for the real world. I want to put my headset on to escape the world. Not have it be even closer to my face

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Easy translation for subtitles by users

Dear Oculus, you can make much more money selling games, but for some reason you don't.
    You also restrict the rights of people with disabilities who cannot hear.

Oblige game developers:
    1) always use subtitles;
    2) in all games users should be able to create and easily add subtitles for other languages. It is most important! Now we can easily translate a subtitle file into almost any other language using Google Translate and other programs. Do it and you will make a lot more money in sales.
    3) Russian is one of the languages of international communication. Why are so…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Phone notifications in VR

Add some kind of app that lets you see texts and other notifications from your phone in VR so I don't have to keep taking my headset off during VR workouts.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Better Content Discovery on Quill Theater

Quill Theater is a perfect app to demonstrate the abilities of the device and pass some good time, but it doesn't have solid content discovery features. There's no option to add favorites, see all animations belong to particular category or artist in one place, very easy to lose your way among the content, no search option, no way to find that particular animation you liked before. It's a wasted opportunity in its current form.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable App Sharing as promised!

Contrary to the promise in the Oculus blog post dated 18th February, " App Sharing applies automatically to all new apps in the Oculus Quest Store from this date forward.", it appears that The Climb 2, released on 4th March, does not offer App Sharing.
    I bought it but when I checked the secondary account on the same headset, it's not there.
    This does not fill me with confidence that any new apps I buy will offer app sharing, particularly as there is no official notification of which apps do or don't offer this facility.
    It is disappointing enough that…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Beat Saber Online Mode Should Allow Entering Different Names

Since Beat Saber refuses to enable App Sharing, at the very least allow multiple people to play on the same account in the Beat Saber Online Mode! In Party Mode, different people can enter different names on the local leaderboard. Problem is, I want to compete online, and I want to compete under my own name! It's unfair that I cannot compete as myself. I've been told I can go edit my avatar, but I don't care one bit about the avatar. To me, it's my name on the global leaderboard that matters! Either Beat Saber needs to enable App…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Advertising in games

If oculus starts putting ads in games, especially games that cost money, I will never buy an app or game from oculus again. I encourage everyone to boycott buying from oculus if they follow through with putting ads in paid games. I will either use my quest for steam link exclusively or just sell it and buy a Vive, and I recommend everyone follow suit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please allow a family to share the games across 2 headsets so that we can compete and work with each other without having repurchase again

As a family, we would like to play games with/against each other on the VR since we bought a second headset. There's currently no way to do that unless we are willing to buy the game again. That can get expensive especially since we just bought a second headset. Maybe allow the purchaser to share the game/app with one other user in order to play against/with so that each headset can play the once-purchased game on their own headsets.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Copy/Paste options in Oculus Quest Web Browser

It would improve a lot the use of the Web browser.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Release Facebook Horizon for all

You have a huge user base in Oculus Venues. Since you will retire that app on 31 or Jan, can we please have Facebook Horizon?
    You can name it Beta early access as well, we all know there will be bugs. But we like the avatars and friend features in Venues. Please give us something to replace that after 31 of Jan

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base