Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. PLEASE MAKE OCULUS SUPPORTABLE FOR MACBOOK!!!!!!!

Make Oculus app for pc, compatible for Macs. PLEASE!!! Ive been dying to play on rob lox with vr, but I can't. And I don't want to buy a $700 laptop, that im not gonna use for my whole life after I bought a $400 oculus quest 2!!!!! PLEASE! Im super disappointed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Discord accessible on the Quest

There isn't really any way to talk to other people/friends while playing games on the Quest unless they have built in voice chat. But even then you have to listen to everybody, not just your friends. Adding discord would be a nice feature to add some time in the future.

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please give better parental controls

Please give good parental controls like restrictions for the web browser or allowing you to remove the web browser or to be able to restrict adult content I’m am a young kid (mom says I can’t say age) and I’m trying to convince my mom to let me get an oculus quest and the no parental controls might be a deal breaker so please add good parental controls and here’s some reasons why you should do this

1.a lot of people don’t by the oculus quest becouse there parents don't want there children surfing the Internet and they don’t want…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A more visible settings button

Back in May I made a purchase for FNAF VR. I don't know WHY I thought strapping a nightmare machine to my face was a good idea, but I quickly regretted the purchase. So I pop open the app to request a refund and...there's no settings button. I resync my headset just in case and...still nothing. Plenty of store links but nothing saying "here's the options". I was pretty ******, since I thought Facebook had subtly removed the option to get a refund on software. Flash forward a couple of months and I'm still upset that this nightmare simulator is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus app for iPhone 12 max, nav placement

Mainly the back arrow is too high / left, touch doesn’t always register and takes a few times to hit in the right spot. Bottom nav also looks to be low visually, but no problem registering button presses.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove orphaned devices from Oculus mobile app

I had to exchange a defective Oculus Quest 2 under warranty.

Unfortunately the Oculus mobile app now lists a zombie headset that I no longer have, and there appears to be no way to remove it from my account.

Going to https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices/ does not list the old device there.

Can we please have the ability to delete old devices from the mobile app that have been orphaned?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop the unneeded updates!!!

Before this recent update, i have not had any issues. When i first bought my device, i had some issues connecting to my computer. But i got the issues resolved (no thanks to you), and had it working. Since this recent update, (witch by the way, i turned off automatic updates), i can no longer connect to my computer. Now the games and everything ive bought is worthless. Im getting tired of companies putting out updates for no reason, other than you making it so we have to spend even more money. Ive paid (between games, the device, and other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please fix your "add payment" issue

i have tried multiple times to add a paypal account to the app and have been unsuccessful. this is unacceptable and it should be a simple process to have multiple accounts linked and working without it saying

"Something went wrong and we were unable to add this payment method. Please try again."

Fix your payment methods so customers can have other ways of paying for your content and services

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please I beg I pray....PARENTAL CONTROLS!!

Please give better parental controls you’d be gaining sales by doing this so you keep your customers happy and gain more revenue

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change username via companion app

It’d be better to change username with the Oculus App. Most of us forget our passwords, so I think changing username with the Companion App would be decent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3d movies correction

some left right 3d movies were encoded the wrong way.
    would be nice if the player in the browser was able to swap left right to make the correction.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Copy paste from mobile app to Quest OS

Would like the ability to copy text from mobile into Oculus platform. So many of us use password managers and almost impossible to get these passwords into Oculus browser due to complexity and user experience of taking helmet on/off to look then type. Copying into mobile os clipboard from LastPass or 1Password, pasting into Oculus mobile app and then transmitting to Oculus OS would improve this experience dramatically. Games requiring 3rd party login (Star Trek Bridge Crew and Ubisoft login) would benefit as well.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Permitir a todas las cuentas dentro de oculus quest 2 poder hacer streaming con el movil

Permitir a todas las cuentas dentro de oculus quest 2 poder hacer streaming con el movil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Develop AAA games: fortnite and apex legends on oculus quest 2

Guys, your product is good, but not many will buy it if you don't play aaa specific games. For example, if you had apex legends produced on oculus quest 2, MANY PEOPLE, including myself, would buy it. Also, I think you should push multiplayer games, but they have to be done right, it's a blast to play vr against others. For example, space junkies could be ported to quests, but seeing how the market is going, if you had mostly apex legends produced on your viewer, even if a bit simplified version, a bit like nintendo switch, and fortnite, which…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Better (any?) support for Remote Desktop users who run "headless" machines or other remote systems for VR.

There is a problem and Oculus Support said I should put it here for future consideration.

I have a dedicated gaming laptop that I want to live in a different room, from where I usually do VR. No problem with it, except that if I connect to it from my desktop (in my VR room) using RDP, the Oculus App appears to think that a different user is logged in, and the app can't connect to the Oculus service. I only have this problem with the Oculus App, no other apps.

In case anyone asks, I am using RDP on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please launch an update for the oculus PC App, I can't install it, I've tried everything and I'm not the only customer having a problem with

Please launch an update for the oculus PC App, I can't install it, I've tried everything and I'm not the only customer having a problem with the quest 2 pc program! How can such a big company fail to develop a program that pays?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add reminders that AirLink disables the ability to use a wired connection

Please add a reminder/message/warning when plugging in a Quest 2 with airlink enabled that this disables the wired link functionality.
    Users are told when they first enable it, but after that no reminder is given.
    I have spent hours trying to get it working, only to find that it has to be airlink or wired link - not both.
    Ideally, when plugging in an airlink headset via a cable, the companion app would mention in the device's settings that only airlink is enabled, or similar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the exercise tracking in the MOVE app session based, not clock based. It resets at midnight thus splitting my session into two.

Currently all of the stats in MOVE reset at midnight thus splitting my workout into two. Making the tracking session base would solve this and provide more meaningful data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to disable the white 3d background from the oculus link app as it used a lot of gpu power

Been comparing virtual desktop app vs oculus link desktop viewer and noticed the high power usage while using oculus link, i suppose the white background is the issue.
    Left image oculus link, gpu wattage draw 85+W
    Right image virtual desktop, gpu wattage draw 40-W

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the feature to replace a facebook account to the oculus app.

Add the feature to replace/add a Facebook account to the oculus app. I say this bc I forgot my oculus pin for my old account, and couldn't figure it out and I logged out of that account then realized I also forgot my oculus account password. So now I created an account from my moms Facebook account on my moms phone and now every time I want to do something on the oculus app, I have to use my moms phone. So I would really appreciate it if that feature was added back!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base