Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Make Discord accessible on the Quest

There isn't really any way to talk to other people/friends while playing games on the Quest unless they have built in voice chat. But even then you have to listen to everybody, not just your friends. Adding discord would be a nice feature to add some time in the future.

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copy paste from mobile app to Quest OS

Would like the ability to copy text from mobile into Oculus platform. So many of us use password managers and almost impossible to get these passwords into Oculus browser due to complexity and user experience of taking helmet on/off to look then type. Copying into mobile os clipboard from LastPass or 1Password, pasting into Oculus mobile app and then transmitting to Oculus OS would improve this experience dramatically. Games requiring 3rd party login (Star Trek Bridge Crew and Ubisoft login) would benefit as well.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A more visible settings button

Back in May I made a purchase for FNAF VR. I don't know WHY I thought strapping a nightmare machine to my face was a good idea, but I quickly regretted the purchase. So I pop open the app to request a refund and...there's no settings button. I resync my headset just in case and...still nothing. Plenty of store links but nothing saying "here's the options". I was pretty ******, since I thought Facebook had subtly removed the option to get a refund on software. Flash forward a couple of months and I'm still upset that this nightmare simulator is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow me to configure the oq2 via the oculus link on my computer

allow me to configure the oq2 via the oculus link on my computer
    nothing but problems with the android app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus app for iPhone 12 max, nav placement

Mainly the back arrow is too high / left, touch doesn’t always register and takes a few times to hit in the right spot. Bottom nav also looks to be low visually, but no problem registering button presses.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reduce Bluetooth notification in app

Great app. 90% of the time I use the app, I don’t pair to headset. Yet on every screen I get an interrupting notification to turn on Bluetooth - over and over and over. Makes the app harder to use. I recommend notification only comes up once at initial app launch, and not again after I click on something.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop the unneeded updates!!!

Before this recent update, i have not had any issues. When i first bought my device, i had some issues connecting to my computer. But i got the issues resolved (no thanks to you), and had it working. Since this recent update, (witch by the way, i turned off automatic updates), i can no longer connect to my computer. Now the games and everything ive bought is worthless. Im getting tired of companies putting out updates for no reason, other than you making it so we have to spend even more money. Ive paid (between games, the device, and other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Oculus App: don't block low end PCs before trying the game

At least give the users the chance to try out the game before saying "your hardware is not supported". If that game didn't work then it didn't, but don't cut the hope from the beginning (without even letting the user test it).

We see apps like Virtual Desktop runs games smoothly even with low end configurations, so what is it that Virtual Desktop is doing better than you?
    I'm a game developer, and from my perspective, I think that the Oculus app is just streaming the content from the computer to the headset (as an output), and capturing the controllers…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please fix your "add payment" issue

i have tried multiple times to add a paypal account to the app and have been unsuccessful. this is unacceptable and it should be a simple process to have multiple accounts linked and working without it saying

"Something went wrong and we were unable to add this payment method. Please try again."

Fix your payment methods so customers can have other ways of paying for your content and services

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the “friend activity” section of the iOS app.

The times shown don’t update and aren’t accurate

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. custem songs

for beat saber you should add a custom song so you can make a song that you like and so you can do any.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Your compuiter doesn't meet the updated minimum specifications"

I have a 5950x and a RX 6900 XT, and I still get the "Your computer doesn't meet the updated minimum specifications, which can lead to a poor experience in VR" message.

What kind of hardware are we expected to have, if that is not up to the minimum specifications? According to this:
    https://support.oculus.com/articles/headsets-and-accessories/oculus-link/oculus-link-compatibility

My system should be supported. Please update.......

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change username via companion app

It’d be better to change username with the Oculus App. Most of us forget our passwords, so I think changing username with the Companion App would be decent.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable uploading an streaming to YouTube

For content creators IT IS a pain to Bring the captured content to YouTube/Twitch.
    It would be a lot more usefull for each, when you implement a one click Option for uploading to YouTube Twitch, etc., like WE allready have for FB

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We need to be able to use the app to reset the pattern lock without having to know the pattern lock

I, like many others, set an unlock pattern on my Quest and then forgot it. Currently there is no feature implemented which allows you to reset/remove it without already knowing the sequence. It would be very convenient if you could just do this from the app, as currently the only alternative is factory resetting the Quest entirely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please give better parental controls

Please give good parental controls like restrictions for the web browser or allowing you to remove the web browser or to be able to restrict adult content I’m am a young kid (mom says I can’t say age) and I’m trying to convince my mom to let me get an oculus quest and the no parental controls might be a deal breaker so please add good parental controls and here’s some reasons why you should do this

1.a lot of people don’t by the oculus quest becouse there parents don't want there children surfing the Internet and they don’t want…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Permitir a todas las cuentas dentro de oculus quest 2 poder hacer streaming con el movil

Permitir a todas las cuentas dentro de oculus quest 2 poder hacer streaming con el movil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Better (any?) support for Remote Desktop users who run "headless" machines or other remote systems for VR.

There is a problem and Oculus Support said I should put it here for future consideration.

I have a dedicated gaming laptop that I want to live in a different room, from where I usually do VR. No problem with it, except that if I connect to it from my desktop (in my VR room) using RDP, the Oculus App appears to think that a different user is logged in, and the app can't connect to the Oculus service. I only have this problem with the Oculus App, no other apps.

In case anyone asks, I am using RDP on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please launch an update for the oculus PC App, I can't install it, I've tried everything and I'm not the only customer having a problem with

Please launch an update for the oculus PC App, I can't install it, I've tried everything and I'm not the only customer having a problem with the quest 2 pc program! How can such a big company fail to develop a program that pays?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base