Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus VR headgear 100% USELESS and WILL NOT WORK when Facebook disables Facebook accounts automatically

We are now going into day TWELVE (12) and we STILL are NOT able to successfully log into my "required" Facebook account to be able to use our Oculus Quest 2 VR headgear. We have FAR exceeded the 3-5 business days that we have been asked to wait to fix whatever issue surrounding the account that drives the equipment. We would very much like to, PLEASE, get our account issue resolved quickly so we can actually START to enjoy our Oculus Quest 2 VR system. It has been sitting in our living room collecting dust, NOT WORKING, since we purchased…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I was wondering if there is an app that allows you to control multiple vr headsets remotely on one device such as a tablet or phone ?

I was wondering if there is an app that allows you to control multiple vr headsets remotely on one device such as a tablet or phone ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus Link can't work

When I use the Oculus link, it told me that my computer configuration does not meet the minimum requirements, but in fact my computer is i7-10870H, RTX 3060, 16GB RAM.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fix the Facebook account recovery process

I spent $450 on an oculus device. My FB account was soon later disabled, making the device useless. This meant a loss of $450. Oculus said they would send a ticket to the “FB Account Team” and I was assured I would hear from them very quickly and this would be resolved.

This is not only an issue due to my device being useless, but I also run a business through Facebook and make a living through Facebook. As well as have 14+ years of memories on there. So not only have I lost income due to this, I lost…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the app for IPhone 12 mini.

There is a really weird view on the iPhone 12 mini. Sometimes some menu items are so high up on the screen they disappear behind the notch and menu bar and it won’t let me select them. The bottom menu also runs into the bar at the bottom

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When using the oculus app pairing is better

When using the oculus app when pairing the headset you can get a five digit code after the setup for existing headsets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When Casting to a phone, let us use the touch screen as a pointer or controller to help the Quest Guest understand

It would be much easier to see and click for the Quest Guest than to try to describe what we want him to do.

770 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make a 3 dot icon for the menu instead of only the profile id

I don't think clicking my profile icon is an obvious menu link. I've hit issues multiple times trying to find this menu. I'm sure other people have had this issue as well. I suggest using the 3 dot icon for a menu and/or adding a 2nd menu link.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Any 3D 180 video viewing options other than Oculus media viewer?

Any 3D 180 video viewing options other than Oculus media viewer?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. VR spectating

You guys should add it so when you are casting your screen to your phone you can watch it in phone vr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. VR spectating

You guys should add it so when you are casting your screen to your phone you can watch it in phone vr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hello

hello

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. occulus app play without link

To play games on the oculus app like asgards wrath without link and do so wirelessly.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add support for the "Pinty Fitmessage" , up right, stand up, vibration platform. It can simulates running for people to bad knees.

I have a stand up vibration platform with rails. It is a "Pinty Fitmessage" vibration platform. It has the ability to simulate running for people with bad knees. It there a way to attach a vibration sensor device to any vibration platform to measure the vibration freg and equate the movement to a running motion, and feed that data to a Quest 2 application or headset as a running motion ? This will help older people or people with knee issues to Virtually run even though they are no physically running.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Smart TV apps for casting directly to a TV

Currently casting to a TV requires a Chromecast. It would be great if there were Oculus apps for Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, etc to make it easier to cast to a TV

681 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow updating installed titles via the app.

Allow updating installed titles via the app. If you look at buying a new title, you are given the option to install the title on the headset. If a title pushes an update, just allow that update, to be installed the same way instead of requiring the user to put on the headset and use the controllers to start the game, then be told they cannot play because it needs to update first. This is a source of irritation that can be smoothed in multiple ways.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3d movies correction

some left right 3d movies were encoded the wrong way.
    would be nice if the player in the browser was able to swap left right to make the correction.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Companion app shared clipboard

It can be extra helpful to have something like shared clipboard between Oculus Quest and Companion app. I want to be able to copy some text or file (like screenshot) on one device and paste on other device. For example to send URL from phone into Oculus Browser, send email into registration form on any Oculus app, send mp3 or movie file from phone into headset wirelessly, or send VR-screenshot from Oculus Quest to phone to share it.
    It can be double important for upcoming Infinity Office feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MINECRAFT FOR QUEST 2!!!!!!!!!

ADD MINECRAFT PLEASE!!! I thought it was called a stand alone head set, theres nothing standalone about this????cmon, u known u want too, think of all the profits!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base