Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Send notifications when games on the wishlist go on sale

The wishlist feature right now is not much more than a list of bookmarks. Why not send users push notifications when games on the list go on sale? And/or send them an email when it happens?

It would be a much better user experience than having to open the app daily to see if you didn't miss a sale. Most days, there is no sale, so the process gets tiring - and then you probably miss the sale when it DOES happen.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give the ability to name your headset

Will be helpful for organization and casting a headset when you have multiple but don’t know the codes by heart. I’ve provided an image for what it can look like with the rename ability.

438 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add a way to reset your password

If you forget your oculus password, you can't reset it. You need to wipe all of your data to use it again. Please please PLEASE just add a simple way to reset your password using your pin or something, because the app doesn't have a way to do that even though it says you can, and every time I reach out to oculus to help me, they give me the same instructions. "Go to setting and enter pin, then connect to your oculus and press reset password" there is no place to set your pin, and it's flppin frustrating. Please,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve the Oculus App no PC and Phone

FIx the Oculus App on the PC to fix the problem of graphics card let every pc that is not powerful to still use it and it no one doesnt know how to change graphics card still let em. And let 1.0 and 2.0 Type C cables work for HTC vive oculus rift rift S Oculus Quest Quest 2 And let the PC from 2010 - 2021 work from Windows 7 - Windows 11 - and so on and so on

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Existing issue since V28. Still cannot record my own voice.

Using the companion app, you can now cast and record gameplay. In V28, it was announced that you will be able to “record your own voice” in the moment.

Now, V31 is here and this feature ceases to exists. Just wanted to make note here, thanks!

P.S. I’m using Quest 1 on V30.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make a update so if you forget your unlock pattern you can actually reset it and remove it for good

I am now forced to do a factory rest because I forgot my unlock pattern and there is no way to reset it please make an update so we are able to rest it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Friends online status notifications

I think it would be a great idea to have an option in settings, for when your friends (ones you choose) go online you will get a notification on your phone. I think this will be much better rather than checking my app every couple hours waiting.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Restore Oculus gallery app on Quest

Oculus Gallery no longer works and there is no other way to safely view 360 content from local media servers.

When I contacted support i was advised to vote for this.

https://oculus.uservoice.com/forums/921937-oculus-quest-2-and-quest/suggestions/41630992-bring-oculus-gallery-to-quest2

This cant be a democratic vote. This is a feature we paid for when we bought it . They simply cant take it away. And no we should not be required to vote if we need it or not. They cant take this feature away without providing a functional alternative.

I raised a BBB complaint and hope there are enough complaints already for them to take this issue…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Family accounts

I need multiple accounts on same device. kids have to play on my avatar, losing progress I made in shadow point. very annoying. None of us can keep progress we make in our fav games.

209 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Second Life connection to Oculus 2 possibilities

Restore Second Life connection to Oculus 2 may have been a Sansar project, but there were options in Steam to Oculus options that are no longer there. Horizons is a cute tool, but it is Not Second Life. Can we get some VR view of SL?? I just bought my Oculus and was expecting to see it this way/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Idea: Oculus app/UI should provide access to oculus social hub and games via third party (pcvr) headsets such as the valve index.

Idea: Oculus app/UI should provide access to oculus social hub and games via third party (pcvr) headsets such as the valve index, such would result in not oculus vr users to fund oculus via games etc. As such I bought my gf a quest 2 and I have the valve index, If i could access oculus games via oculus pc app and open social ui of oculus via the oculus app from the headset itself how oculus does with the steam vr app and air link, it would make me likely to actually get oculus games for both her and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have a ok google type of thing so you can ask questions that scrounge the internet for your answers .

Have a ok google type of thing so you can ask questions that scrounge the internet for your answers .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Move oculus Move statistics to mobile devices

Please let users see statistics from oculus move on android or ios devices. Like a tab in oculus app or something similar

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve iPad comptability for Oculus Quest App

Hi guys, I understand that the Oculus iOS app is fully compatible with iPhones and works great, but when it comes to iPads, the app isn’t fully compatible with them because when using the app on an iPad, the app will stay in vertical mode as it is on an iPhone, regardless of whether or not the Screen Rotation Lock is off. This is a suggestion to make the Oculus app for iPad more compatible, so we can view it in horizontal mode! The app is fully functional on iPad for connecting with the Oculus, but the experience would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Create a Desktop App That Actually Does Stuff!

Having the Phone app as the only real means of getting solid information about your headset is a huge mistake. I have spent hours trying to solve this terrible "Bluetooth Keeps Stopping" glitch/bug where I cannot connect to the phone and the message pops up so frequently you cannot do anything. I have tried factory resets, but since I cannot connect to the phone with the constant messaging, I am out of solid options. A desktop app that allows for WIRED connections to get at the settings and even run - gasp - diagnostics seems like a better way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A more user friendly and useful phone app

The phone app is currently 95% storefront and 5% awkward settings app.

It's slow on my brand new smartphone and the functionality is really clunky and unambitious.

I'd like to be able to:

• Change important settings with minimal taps
    • Enjoy a rich social experience
    • Access my photo and video captures
    • Access events information quickly
    • Enjoy a 'home' tab that's engaging at a glance and not just duplicating the 'store' tab
    • 'Watch later' and 'Play later' features are great, but I have never once seen them mentioned in the headset
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus VR headgear 100% USELESS and WILL NOT WORK when Facebook disables Facebook accounts automatically

We are now going into day TWELVE (12) and we STILL are NOT able to successfully log into my "required" Facebook account to be able to use our Oculus Quest 2 VR headgear. We have FAR exceeded the 3-5 business days that we have been asked to wait to fix whatever issue surrounding the account that drives the equipment. We would very much like to, PLEASE, get our account issue resolved quickly so we can actually START to enjoy our Oculus Quest 2 VR system. It has been sitting in our living room collecting dust, NOT WORKING, since we purchased…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I was wondering if there is an app that allows you to control multiple vr headsets remotely on one device such as a tablet or phone ?

I was wondering if there is an app that allows you to control multiple vr headsets remotely on one device such as a tablet or phone ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base