A more user friendly and useful phone app
The phone app is currently 95% storefront and 5% awkward settings app.
It's slow on my brand new smartphone and the functionality is really clunky and unambitious.
I'd like to be able to:
- Change important settings with minimal taps
- Enjoy a rich social experience
- Access my photo and video captures
- Access events information quickly
- Enjoy a 'home' tab that's engaging at a glance and not just duplicating the 'store' tab
- 'Watch later' and 'Play later' features are great, but I have never once seen them mentioned in the headset
Michael David Pulliam commented
I agree with all of the above!
I'm particularly frustrated with the constant lag in Android 7, so I generally avoid the app. If I could request refunds from the Quest 2 or even Oculus.com, I would never use the mobile app.
I support massive upgrades!