Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Pure insanity

This is absolutely insane that you are out of your own product. You have people out here constantly trying to buy and you don't have any. Absolutely I n s a n e

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7 would be a great RPG game to put on oculus quest. This started epic stories that are now being remastered. There's even a movie that is a sequel. It would bring in the fans of Final Fantasy games, as did the Star Wars fans purchased oculus for the games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the theater in Oculus Gallery

This was in the Go but was never brought up to the Quest, I really enjoyed the theater look since I hardly go to the actual movie theater anymore

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Oculus quest over Link isnt working correctly

Hello, I had my oculus quest working with my PC until recently. Recently I started getting the error message that Oculus isnt working correctly but my headset and controller show up green withing the Oculus app. I have tried everything support has asked with no fix. My ticket number is:1226729

Here is a link to a reddit thread showing I am not the same one. I went about a month without using my headset with my PC and it appears that this problem may have started for the quest around march 13th.

Below is a REDDIT article of others having…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve blue light filter "night display".

While it is true that there is a blue light filter feature implemented, it is very limited. Users should be able to choose the color temperature/filter intensity, as people's tastes and comfort with the filter may vary. There should also be an option to schedule the filter, to be able to select times at which it turns on and off, in order to make the feature more convenient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Optionally don't charge while using Link

Too much heat = dry eyes. Is annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. a donatinon program so that oculus send there products to revewers or other people

a donation program so that oculus send there products to reviewers

this could help that don't have the money to afford the products but still have the chance to own the product

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 重置支付密码

如果不记得支付密码应该怎么办?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I feel that those of us who have always pre-ordered your headsets and have been loyal customers over the years should 1st dibs on new stock

I feel that those of us who have faithfully pre-ordered all of you visors and been in good standing with our accounts should get some first dibs on your next batch of incoming inventory of the Oculus Quest. My kids graduated college and moved out of state, so I have been trying to grab them a Quest for a month now and the only option I have is to pay more than double the cost to scalpers, which frustrates the heck out of me. I would even sign something saying these are not for resale if that helps :) We…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The cube

You should bring the UK hit game show the cube to life on vr it'd be amazing playing the game that is difficult to beat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make new controllers for the Oculus Quest with force feedback on triggers

Oculus should develop new motion controllers with the same layout, but with very strong force feedback on the triggers, so it's possible to emulate holding objects in the hand!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Motion sickness quiz for new users

For a new user is always difficult to understand with what level of "comfort" they are ok, and being something that differs in every subject, at the moment the only way is to try some content that makes you feel motion sick and then refound it! It's also hard to decide what game setting should a user adopt!
    So, i think you should create a quizz app for the Oculus Quest that asks you some general questions, like "do you feel sick when you read in a car?" or "in a train" or do you suffer from sea sikcness? And…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide developers more precise guidelines to reduce motion sickness

For me motion sicknes is the biggest limit of using VR right now! Every time i get motion sick in vr I don't want to play if for a while because i associate bad feelings with my Oculus Quest!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Virtual-avatar video stream to be used with video calling apps

VR could be a perfect platform to work toghether and comunicate. When participating to a video-conference with your VR headset, you don't have a camera, so you can only use voice. But what if the Oculus Quest made a "fake" video stream that would be recognised by any video calling app (or even Web-app) as a webcam stream. This video stream would show your avatar that replicates the movements you make with the head and hands, and would move the mouth when you speak! This could be further upgraded in the future, for headsets with internal cameras, also with face…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make an optional head strap with the same ring-shape as the Oculus Rift S

The stock headstrap is only good for short periods of time in VR, because it puts too much pressure on the forhead! An optional ring-shaped head mount like the Oculus Rift S, would make the Quest a perfect device, also suitable for longer play sessions, especially with PC VR titles with Oculus Link!
    The optional head mount sholud be perfectly compatible, and should be sold for less than 60$

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the FB Horizion Alpha available to all during quarantine

While we’re all stuck at home indefinitely, it would be great if anyone who wants to participate in the FB Horizon Alpha could join in. This would be a fantastic way to connect with friends and family at this difficult time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A killer app for VR would be a "game creation" game like Dreams on PS4!

A killer app for VR would be a "game creation" game like Dreams on PS4!!!! This would allow for loads of user-generated experiences!
    Even better would be a first party integration with the Oculus Store to enable creators to sell games they create in the store, and generate profit!

If you don't know what Dreams is, click here http://dreams.mediamolecule.com/?locale=it_IT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clamp down on unauthorixed 3rd party sellers on sites like Amazon and eBay that are hoarding inventory and price gouging.

Preventing unauthorized 3rd party sellers will assist with available inventory as these individuals/companies buy available inventory for the sole purpose of selling at a higher price. Please pursue Amazon and EBay to remove these listings unless they are selling at market price.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base