Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available for EVERY Quest 2 owner

What a horrendous marketing move.
    You're basically telling everyone who bought the Quest 2 to go f- themselves. Too bad if you're an early adopter.

In addition, most of us who bought the Q2 can still refund it and get a new one cheaper, and with a free game.

1,286 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

145 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1,255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show controller charge level as percentage.

Please restore the percentage icons for the controllers on the Quest home. The percentage bar was more useful and accurate. Thank you.

ArnookieVR??

1,206 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Software IPD Adjust on Quest 2

Please add software ipd adjust on top of the hardware solution to improve quality (stereo effect and chromatic aberration) for people that fall in between or slightly out of the 58/63/68mm of the hardware iPd adjustment.

This way we would get a good enough hybrid of quest 1 and rift s in terms of adjustment :)

Sadly there isn’t a quest 2 page on here yet, so I hope that this idea still finds a few people that vote on it :)

1,168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

91 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to Cast unknown sources

Casting everything in the headset is crucial for guiding and sharing experiences in VR. Please support casting projects from unknown sources. This is helpful for devs, tinkerers, and folks who want to experiment with VR but aren't ready or don't want to monetize their projects and submit to the Oculus Store.

1,102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have Cross Buy displayed in the store!

I would purchase a title that has cross buy WAY over ones that doesn't. It stinks that you have to guess if a title will show up on all my devices.

Have cross buy (for those with multiple devices) show up in the store and when you search for titles.

Thanks

1,080 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Official Oculus Quest PCVR streaming

Official Quest PCVR streaming app. Allowing Quest users to use the Quest for PCVR gaming on the Oculus Store and Steam VR.

1,040 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Quest Accessible for People who are Deaf

Set new dev guidelines that force all developers to incorporate accessibility features for people who are deaf.

Subtitles, some other UX prompts, I'm no expert and not deaf but I have built websites for the blind and consider accessibility fundamental to the user experience.

This idea was inspired by this Reddit users post https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/e997wb/quite_a_lot_of_the_quest_apps_are_completely/

1,023 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Phone interactions in VR

My phone is linked with bluetooth already, it should be able to forward my notifications to some virtual display. Let me answer a call, quickreply a message or even see my whole phone screen and use my touch controllers as fingers for interacting with my phone. I'd love to be able to play Hearthstone or Clash Royale on a virtual screen!

957 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow us to gift games to our friends!

It would be great to do exactly 2 things:
    - View friend's wishlists.
    - Buy games for my friends!

I just want to grant wishes man! C'mon. Take my money.

K. Thx. Bai!

926 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Forced Party Chat In-game

As soon as you enter some games that use the microphone the oculus party chat no longer works, which means communicating with your friends to try and join the same lobby is impossible unless you have a phone nearby with their personal details to contact them.

This is a basic function on literally every other new gen console now, and with VR it should be no different.

919 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

58 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to Switch Oculus Accounts Without a Factory Reset

The only way to switch Oculus accounts on the Quest is to perform a factory reset, losing all save games and downloaded games. Please provide a way to switch between accounts on the Quest without a factory reset.

I have an original Rift and a quest and would like to play online multiplayer games with family and friends. I have a decent game library on my main account. For games like Orbus or Eleven I am happy to pay for a second license to the game where 2 people will be playing at the same time. However, I would like…

878 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make the new owner promotion available for new owners!

You post this new owner promotion for Asgard's Wrath, yet you decide that the first 38 days of the Quest 2 no longer count as new owners.

But hey, if you want to pay for cleaning, refurbishing, and shipping out returned units that's really on you. Just know that a lot of us are very angry.

854 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When Casting to a phone, let us use the touch screen as a pointer or controller to help the Quest Guest understand

It would be much easier to see and click for the Quest Guest than to try to describe what we want him to do.

770 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 751 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to wirelessly transfer media to the Quest

It would be great to be able to copy movies, photos, 360's etc wirelessly to the Quest so you don't have to plug in the cable.

732 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. PLEASE MAKE REPLACEMENT CONTROLLERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!!!!!

My son's right touch controller is busted and needs to be replaced! I've been trying to find one to purchase with no outcome. He now has an Oculus Quest that he can't play!!! I don't understand why the controllers aren't available to purchase!!!!!!!

681 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Smart TV apps for casting directly to a TV

Currently casting to a TV requires a Chromecast. It would be great if there were Oculus apps for Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, etc to make it easier to cast to a TV

681 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add more demo games

Enable developers to easily provide demos of their apps. It’s a great way to try a game before you buy.

640 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please allow the default app list to be "Installed". not "All"

When opening apps, the default is to list "All". I would much prefer it to be "Installed". "All" includes apps I installed and don't like so won't play, demos of apps I since bought the full version of so the app appears twice, and apps like puzzles that I have played through and am done with. This just clutters the list and makes it harder to find what I am looking for. Defaulting to "Installed" makes more sense.

623 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base