Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus Web, sub-menu, missing Quest 2 (only Quest)

Oculus web-page has a menu that appears on the left if you click "profile" there are several entries below, but only for Quest, not Quest 2 that I have and also were you find your Quest experiences (apps)
    Would be easier for new users if it stated Quest/Quest 2
    This is the Norwegian web-page, not sure if it applies to all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support your hardware.

My controller was defective. On second day, right controller didn't work. Thought it was battery. Changed and worked. Then after a while, stopped again. Unpaired. Re-paired. Worked. After a week or so, stopped again. Did EVERYTHING. Doesn't work.

So I call tech support. Can't make it work. But I'm supposed to return the unit and then wait about 2 weeks for a new one.

OK. Maybe I'm lying. Maybe I dropped the unit or smashed it into a wall. Ask for photos. It's PRISTINE. You should be able to determine that it is a factory defect.

If I bought directly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Main Bar “Tools” add-on

This idea is mainly for the Quest 2. When you click the Oculus button on the right controller, aside from the normal browser, store, and app list, there could be an option for a new menu, this could have a photo of a camera that takes a screenshot(as well as the ability to set the shutter timer before hand), an icon of a clip that can instantly copy a link(i.e. YouTube, Facebook, even a photo stored on the headset) which could then or pasted into the Messages app, and a couple other things (I’ve got no other ideas but you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back Stationary guardian passthrough

The Passthrough option on the Stationary Guardian was removed on the most recent update. This was a very preferable way to play as I could move my arms beyond the circle without the grid popping in and disturbing my experience.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Extension ******** the headset for when I am wearing curlers

While trying to set a goal of using my Oculus Quest 2 daily for exercise, I've come across a roadblock. After spending an hour putting curlers in my hair, I realize that the headgear won't fit, and the extension doesn't go long enough. I'm begging that Oculus considers the conditions of women everywhere who shouldn't have to choose whether to prep their hair for the next day or exercise. Please develop a headset I can use with curlers in my hair.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Extension ******** the headset for when I am wearing curlers

While trying to set a goal of using my Oculus Quest 2 daily for exercise, I've come across a roadblock. After spending an hour putting curlers in my hair, I realize that the headgear won't fit, and the extension doesn't go long enough. I'm begging that Oculus considers the conditions of women everywhere who shouldn't have to choose whether to prep their hair for the next day or exercise. Please develop a headset I can use with curlers in my hair.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Space sense without gardian

Inside dev options, you can turn off guardian. Allow us the option to toggle space sense back on, separate from the guardian.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow me to disable the ambient noise, especially in Air Link

Air link has an ambient noise that cannot be turned off. If I'm using Air Link to (e.g.) watch a movie on my computer, and that movie has quiet moments, the ambient noise is very distracting. There needs to be a way to turn it off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To use Bluetooth keyboard in Ocolus Home

To use Bluetooth keyboard in Ocolus Home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i just sat down on my recliner to watch oculus tv

and i already have bad neck ache trying to do the excorsist 360 deg rotating neck trick. youtube gets it, oculus tv doesn't . crazy innit.. youtube has a control for changing viewing direction. when you done that add a control for merdian setting for when you are viewing lying down. i dont get why this is not already offered..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A very good idea is that, people still with a Quest 1 should be able to get a free upgrade to a Quest 2. Or at least get some money off .

A very good idea is that, people still with a Quest 1 should be able to get a free upgrade to a Quest 2. Or at least get some money off .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The ability to allow user filtering on dashboard apps to persist, like the Rift UI provides.

On the Rift if you filter "Non-installed apps", this setting persists.
    On the Quest if you select "Installed Apps", it does NOT persist.
    Is there some way we can implement this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add options to change texture size in the headset menu

SideQuest can change the texture size up to 2560 or even 3072.
    This makes some games unusable.
    But some can handle it and the graphics is so much more enjoyable. The remote textures are not blurry and when you see to the far then it is much more enjoyable.
    So if I would like to enjoy sights or simply just one of the Oculus homes then setting texture to the highest is like you would have improved your LCD display.
    I think this is a cheap development but would be very useful to improve immersion. Sometimes I can accept lower…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Quest only games with link cabel

Hi i try to play quest only games with my friends but its hard to call with them since thats on pc etc my idea is that its added that u can use the link cabel but also still play quest only games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I hope Experiencing games with 180° or 360° screenshots in the store.

When looking at store games on mobile, it is difficult to look left and right of the screenshot.

It would be very convenient and wonderful if you could look around 180° or 360° using a cell phone gyro sensor.

It would be better if not only screenshots but also videos would be like that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Universal comfort settings

It would be pretty nice to have OS level comfort options that automatically import into software. For example, a separate tab in settings to set preferred hand, height, locomotion, standing/seated, etc. Then after you launch a game that has those settings, it will automatically set them to you system level preferences.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1. Recheck family sharing so it will work. 2. Eliminate the “multiple accounts can’t access this app at one time”

Me and my family have different oculi but we use the same account for the achievements and progress, so this new update is driving us INSANE. Also even if we have our main account on our oculi with all the games, and family sharing turned on, it doesn’t share the apps that can be shared.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To add a Spotify feature like PS, To listen to music while playing games

Ever feel like listening to your workout track in creed? Or fortunate son in onward? Or just overall epic or relaxing you music, well they should add a background Spotify feature to listen while playing games, I hope you agree

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base