Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Cloudstreaming subscription

Honestly blows my mind that a company in love with tracking people and data selling didn't initially offer this service before multiple companies such as shadow did on their own product I mean come on Disney+, Netflix, every **** website 15 years ago, ps+ xbox live EA every grandfathered legacy mmo that survived (wow and final fantasy 14) . Its free money.... I needed to contact you in any capacity. cloudstreaming a basic customizable desktop that is sustained with fees that outpace the cost by a medium margin shadows service uses a highly optimized cpu to stream and charges 30…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the exchange duration longer

well basically i think that the game exchange fee is too short because i bought boneworks and i didnt like it so i just didnt play until i learned i could exchange it but i couldnt because i ran out of exchange/refund time its not like i had bought a disk and tried to exchange later because its scratched i just doesnt make sense that i cant exchange my game after 14 days

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus Store on Brazil

Bring the Oculus Store to Brazil, with regional price options, the discrepancy between the Brazilian real(R$) and the US Dollar is too high, paying in dollars for any app is extremely expensive with my country currency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More Bogo content

A full version of Bogo. Me and my friends love it, and from what I've seen so does the internet. I would pay full price for more content.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make 120hz available for every Quest2 device

I have upgraded my Oculus Quest2(1WMHH834G81144) to V32 but still don't get the experimental 120hz mode. I have been waiting for it for a long time, and wondering when I can acquire it and when we can get the official 120hz mode. Please make our Quest2 stronger if you can do so. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Just needed to reset my password....

but, due to some conflict in the software between Facebook and Oculus, i wound up needed support for an hour, a factory reset and my pc app still isn't working right. Just stop that linked requirement please or fix it, i'd buy stock if it wasnt for these little things that get over looked and should be lock tight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Expansion of supported Shipping countries

I want to buy oculus quest 2 but unfortunately my country and African countries are exempted from the list of the supported shipping countries
    Please my suggestion for is to expand your scope to world wide if possible because many people are interested in the device.
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get Facebook to be more responsive on locked accounts

Facebook randomly locked my account several months ago, stating that I was under the required age to have an account. This seemed rather odd as a 50+ old male whose been using Facebook for nearly a decade.

I jumped through all the hoops on Facebook and never got an actual response from a human, just more algorithms stating how much they cared and would get to it shortly.

Last week I purchased an Oculus device and attempted to have them unlock the account. Was promised it would be resolved in 7 days. Well, here we are 8 days later and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. PCVR games for the Oculus Quest 2

We need to get the game “Attack On Quest” (Attack on quest is for PCVR) onto the Oculus Quest 2 platform for people to purchase in store, getting this game would attract more attention to the Oculus Quest 2 and have more business for Facebook/Oculus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Gamestreaming like xCloud on Oculus Quest platform.

Gamestreaming like xCloud, for a better quality of games, more graphics details, effects and a better memory handling on the quest platform. The game server is more powerful and open the world for bigger vr worlds. So we have pc games like HL-Alyx on the quest over without a pc. 🤩

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Inform new users about cross-buy / Allow filtering by cross-buy in Quest 2 store

As a new user, I wasn't even aware of the fact that buying a game on the PC-app for Oculus would not automatically mean that I could use it on-the-go with my Quest 2 as well.

It is very unintuitive to have separate stores for Quest 2 and PC and so it's extremely easy to buy a game that you would want available on-the-go in the wrong store because you just happen to be browsing the store on PC at the time.

So please, make it much clearer for new users that there are two sparate stores and that only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring Supernatural to Australia please

I would love to play Supernatural but its not available in Australia!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Quest location tracking/GPS

I think it would be very good to add GPS tracking on the oculus quest. It’s a portable device that has the possibility to get lost. Both locations for where it’s currently at if powered on or at least the last location it was in if powered off or dead. Some way to ping it would be useful to, maybe setting speakers to max and playing a tone or flashing all the lights on it to give away its spot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. fog

I have an idea that prevents fogging headset which is a major problem especially if exercising

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd like Credits and Discounts to be used on the same purchase but if not could the purchasing system be changed to reflect this policy?

I would like it if you allowed both Credits and Discounts to be applied to the same purchase. If not could the purchasing system, please be updated to reflect that only one may be applied per purchase if that is your policy. Thank-you. As a customer I am strongly hoping for the former. :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add input methods for Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese

Hi there,

I know that Oculus Quest is not directly sold in China Mainland, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, and FB service is blocked in China Mainland too, as a result, it's very hard for the Oculus team to serve and communicate with the Chinese users/community.

Just want to let you know that even so there're many ppl there who are using and enjoying Oculus devices (you know what, Oculus Quest 2 has been the top-selling item on Amazon China for a very long time!!).

I really appreciate that the Oculus team adds Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese support for the…

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Manage Mic Option to Transmit to Party and App Simultaneously

Please add an option to transmit mic in BOTH Party and App simultaneously (current functionality is restricted to either one or the other). Please refer to attachment for menu example.

This would be identical functionality to playing a PC game with a voice chat program (e.g. Discord) running.

The "echo" from transmitting on both party and app can be addressed by the users muting each other within the app.

This would allow party members to:

a.still talk to each other via party chat during app loading times, other areas/menus of a game etc.

AND

b.still talk to other players in…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Second Life connection to Oculus 2 possibilities

Restore Second Life connection to Oculus 2 may have been a Sansar project, but there were options in Steam to Oculus options that are no longer there. Horizons is a cute tool, but it is Not Second Life. Can we get some VR view of SL?? I just bought my Oculus and was expecting to see it this way/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Escape room for kids with multiplayer option

A kid safe/friendly escape room game that can be played with friends
    Most available are too scary for even teenagers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base