Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. RESIDENT EVILS VR IN OCULUS QUEST2

Make it all SAGA OF RESIDENT EVIL IN VR SYSTEMS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DEMENTIA , SPECIAL NEEDS ETC- desperate need to be able to control the Oculus for those who can’t

Hi everyone at Oculus/Meta. Basically, my mum has dementia and I’ve bought a Quest 2 for her, I have found it’s like a ray of sunshine as her current world is very depressing as she’s not able to go out and has nothing essentially to look forward to of a day. If I and others were able to operate the headset for the user (my mum in my case) via a smart phone or tablet or the existing Oculus controllers in another way - a mirror etc it would be a revelation as she just can’t coordinate or understand what…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Meta Quest 2 official Microsoft Xbox VR companion

The next major competitor to meta quest will be the PSVR2. I believe that it would be straightforward (from a technical standpoint) for Meta / Microsoft to collaborate and make the quest 2 the official VR headset for the xbox - with a 'Virtual Desktop / Air Link' connection between the new xbox and the Quest 2. This would be for PCVR ports, VR enhanced games or titles worked on between microsoft / Meta. This would certainly increase the amount of quest headsets being purchased globally, hugely impact sales of the psvr2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. World war 2 experience app

Create a world war 2 experience app. It Would be great for education and be an amazing experience.

Have multiple scenes of different battles from the beginning of the war to the end. For example a scene from the blitz to the Normandy landings. Even try and make something interactive.

Having an Vr experience like this will make people truly appreciate what our country went through for freedom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add yarmulkes/kippahs as

Could you please add yarmulkes/kippas to the avatar creation options?
    Both Jews and Muslim men would benefit from this.
    Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I work for a school and your service support cannot help me to resolve the facebook account problem. So now we are obligated to stop using a

I work for a school and your service support cannot help me to resolve the facebook account problem. So now we are obligated to stop using a

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. when doing an RMA with DHL, specify that you have to use locator.dhl.com to find the DHL point

I had to do an RMA and was sent a DHL shipping label and told to go to "any DHL point". Turns out that only some DHL point would accept the package, specifically the ones listed at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://locator.dhl.com__;!!Bt8RZUm9aw!oaeA4l5s8dAdvc2fJVeZvlojF4YQZrjSnzAZD03I6-RYcy1cPAw69XDWwQAWV3vg$
    Other DHL POPs were not accepted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Headset Tracker

Something that you need to add to the headset is a tracker because I lost my headset and I’m sure other people have to and there is no tracker so you can’t find it I’m sure other people have gone through this same thing before and I think a tracker would be a great help for people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keep quest 2 actualized

Hi! i have an idea to keep actualized the oculus quest 2 or meta quest "the new brand name" and make them compatible with the project cambria features. The oculus quest 2 has a lot of empty space in the front part. You can sell affordable modules to for example make it compatible with AR, with a couple of 4k or 2k cameras as the new cambria project has, and connect this module to the meta quest vrset. Another interesting feature is a module for tracking mouth expressions. This could be a small module on the bottom of the glasses…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. disable space sense on couch

There should be an option to disable the new space sense option introduced in V34 of the oculus software when switching from standing/roomscale to seated/couch mode. When I currently do that and put an ottoman in the guardian area (which is adjacent to my sofa) to rest my feet on, space sense will constanly show me an outline of my lower body and the ottoman.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Horizon Events (NBA, SHOWS, KICKBOXING FIGHTS) Poor Video Quality even with 1GBps Wireless Speed.

Watching the NBA in 480p is not cool at all. I own Oculus Quest 2 so 1080p should be obtainable
    The video quality is too poor,.......unless we can get a 1080p quality, I'll stop straining my eyes to a 360/480p NBA Game.
    FYI I have a near 1GBps internet speed so UL/DL throughput is not the issue...I am worried bout the render quality from the Horizon Events.
    I recommend a cloud front content delivery with enough buffer for the render. Users will not worry about losing a few seconds of live event (most people won't even know the difference). Use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Black friday promotional 50 dollar game credit

Give your customers of 2 weeks prior to the drop of your promotional 50 dollar game credit. The current process to get it will only cost oculus more money than just sending out the 50 dollar promotion. The current process is return our oculus with prepaid labels oculus sends out and then us repurchasing and getting the 50 dollars that way and you sending out another oculus quest.
    My reason being that this is backwards, is that there was a blatant lack of advertisements for black Friday. I didn't receive any notifications on my phone about what was coming up.…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Watch TV with Oculus

My wife has limited vision. Making Oculus Quest 2 able to watch regular Cable TV would be a hit with people who suffer from limited vision. Build an App that allows you to connect the headset to your TV so you can watch cable TV through the headset would be a good move for Oculus to attract more customers and thereby sell on heck of a lot more people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. r from limited vision c

My wife has limited vision. Making Oculus Quest 2 able to watch regular Cable TV would be a hit with people who suffer from limited vision. Build an App that allows you to connect the headset to your TV so you can watch cable TV through the headset would be a good move for Oculus to attract more customers and thereby sell on heck of a lot more people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

PLEASE Add support for Link for GTX 1650 I cant afford a new graphics card or pc right now and it would be nice to use my quest 2 to play pc steam games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bible VR

Ideas - experiencing Bible stories in VR- ex
    Exodus (experience what it was like to be a ***** in Egypt, the 10 plagues, the splitting of the Red Sea, receiving the 10 commandments at Mount Sinai, etc)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Oculus move to integrate game-sessions to Google Fit

It would be great to integrate Oculus Move with 3rd party fitness trackers such as Google Fit and Apple Fitness so that your game sessions are logged.

So if I play 40 minutes of Beat Sabre followed by some other game (even if it's not a fitness game) my fitness tracker will see the data for these as two separate activites.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Create Virtual Monitor(s) in Workrooms WITHOUT the need for a Physical Monitor

Goal:

Use Workrooms to make virtual my high school classroom of 30.
    To minimize peripheral hardware costs (monitors/screens) to increase core Meta XR investment.

Related Apps:

Oculus Remote Desktop
    Horizon Workrooms
    Meta Quest 2 OS or later (Cambria)

My Use Case:
    For students and teachers to operate Workrooms in a classroom while simultaneously maintaining a physical & virtual presence. The computing hardware would be: (a) Mac Mini or Lenovo Tiny Desktop - no monitor, (b) Meta Quest 2 or later, Logitech K830 keyboard. I propose it would be an improvement to the Meta Quest platform to make it possible for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Getting to chat with any Oculus support agent at any time throught live chat while letting them keep all that stuff hidden

Getting to chat with any Oculus support agent at any time throught live chat while letting them keep all that stuff hidden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More remakes

More remakes of old school games, RE4 is AMAZING!!!! why not other games in that same generation of gaming? Splinter cell, halo, call of duty world at War, or even like gun, you guys proved you can atleast run them very very well changing them to a vr experience would be amazing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base