Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Create a special offer for non-profit businesses

A lot of people could benefit from VR. We, as a non-profit business, want to help children/youth in mental and physical rehabilitation. We don't want to charge them any money. It would be awesome if you made a special offer/free use for non-profit businesses who really want to make a change! Commercial licenses are a big struggle for this kind of organizations. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Hard bullet vr to quest store

Make hard bullet vr a quest game if possible if anyone doesn’t know what it is look it up
    The port might be hard or might be easy it’s like boneworks and sport mode

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus quest 2 shipping to Nigeria

Hi. Please i want to remind you about my request to oculus. I want to buy this oculus but it is very expensive on other retailers like Amazon and aliexpress the double three times compared to your price over $500. Just a shipping fee over $250. I'm critically in need of this oculus but exempted my country from the supported shipping countries, my country which is Nigeria. please help me resolve the issue. Thank you

I will be happy if attention is being granted to this my consecutive request to oculus. Because i have been contacting you several times before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add the ability to disable, remove, or toggle the different controller inputs

Add the ability to disable, remove, or toggle the different controller inputs so that you can use them to properly play games on PC as currently the oculus tries to use the controller when I'm already using it for a Pc game messing up the interface within the Oculus itself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add phone support for warranty issues and speed up the process.

Used support chat to troubleshoot a controller issue only to get an email that basically told me to sit tight and wait. That was almost two weeks ago. This is not how you treat paying customers. Add phone support to talk to a human and hire more people if your queue is that long that it's taking weeks to process warranty replacement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow dlc purchasing on app lab

You guys said you working towards it for the end of the year but currently there are games on app lab that are BIGGER than games on the official oculus store such as gorilla tag and they can’t sell items to quest players and many many people are upset and complain to the developers and the developers lose money. I’m just giving this feedback so y’all know that people are really exited for this update to come and hope you are working hard and quick on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improve quality control and general quality of Oculus as a company as a whole.

So I was recommended to post here by Oculus support since they constantly have to say the phrase "there is nothing we can actually do" while NOT being able to fix the problem and Oculus (guessing it's more Facebook) continuing to have **** policies that end up screwing the consumer. I've been going back and fourth with Oculus for some time now and will give a brief summary of my experience. Bought an Oculus about 6 or 7 months ago now cuz I used to love gaming but it needed something to bring back the passion and VR is just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Procédure d'envoi et de retour d'équipement défectueux

Ça fait maintenant plusieurs mois que j'attends une simple étiquette à coller sur la boîte de ma manette défectueuse pour pouvoir vous renvoyer celle-ci est en avoir une neuve. C'est supposé être dur d'envoyer une étiquette de retour?

J'ai été obligé de vous relancer plus de 12 fois et malgré tout, sans résultat! On m'invite à attendre à chaque fois, pour finalement que l'on me dise que mon problème est maintenant entre les mains d'un département auquel le client ne peut pas s'adresser!

En tout et partout avec les jeux que j'ai acheté ainsi que les accessoires, je dirais avoir…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Party call on Oculus mobile app

I'd like to create or join party calls on the mobile app, mainly to easily contact people who are in-game but also so I can call people on my phone I only have as Oculus friends, like how you can use Chats there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add bookmarks scroller to the new tab browser page

its easier to just click on bookmarks in the new tab page instead of the drop down menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Golf 5 e club we need some new courses if you could get licences for real courses fantastic and chrge a small fee to add the course or a fre

Golf 5 e club Real weather more courses perhaps get licence if needed for real courses and if not as a free download a reasonable priced download 12 pounds for all courses or something . To be able to choose brands of clubs bags etc. Also would love A RYDER CUP style us vs Europe tournament choose who u r and or us vs Europe rooms. And no out of bounds unless actualy out of bounds missin the fair way by 1 inch in the sand and not being able to wedge out is frustrating this game is beautifull and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Carbon fiber for strength

It's simple really, the elite strap is nice but breakage occurs through regular use. To remedy this carbon fiber thread can be incorporated into the strap itself. This will 100% insure the strap will not break as the tensile strength is 10x that of steel. Just a few strands would be sufficient. Using this may cause the strap to increase by ~$5 due to materials and processing however the resulting product would be far superior to the original.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Demande de parrainage - être plus explicite sur l'acceptation de la demande avant d'activer le nouveau Oculus

Quand on envois une demande de parrainage à quelqu'un, s'assurer de mentionner qu'il faut que cette personne accept la demande avant d'activer le nouveau Oculus. Nous avons perdu chacun 35$ à cause que mon ami a accepter après avoir activer son Oculus. C'est très frustrant ! Merci !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make a game based off of f the movie free guy

I really liked the movie free guy and I want to play the game because of how cool it would be to be in the movie pretty much

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Guest accounts to share games /apps.

Allow purchases via the guest account to allow for shared play with other accounts and admin.

An issue currently encountered. Have purchased beat sabre via non admin account. No one else can play this except for the account who purchased it. However all games purchased through the admin account, all users can play these.
    Due to this, have had to purchase a game twice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. video content

add a feature where you can directly download videos you recorded on your vr straight to your phone thousands of people want this basic feature. and would help to make videos and show your friends what you do on games on your vr.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show Power Level with FAST-PRESS of Power or Volume Button.

There seems to be no way to know the power level of the Headset unless you turn it on. Seems you should be able to do a quick press of Power or Sound to just let you see the power level without going through the LONG POWER UP sequence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop Spying on me!!!

I power down, only to find later that the unit is ON!!! It's bad enough you can hear and see everything with those 5 cameras on the Oculus Quest 2, but when I SHUT IT OFF, I expect it to STAY OFF!!! It is not a one-off event. There have been many times I use voice to shut down, or I press the button, only to come back and see that the unit is ON. For how long, I don't know....
    FIX THAT!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Point & click in Oculus Link environment

please also allow point and click via headset in the PC Oculus Dash environment when no controllers are connected,
    as it is possible on the Quest environment.
    So by simply looking around you move a dot , and pressing volume button clicks.

many use Oculus Link almost exclusively for sim racing and don’t want to wake a controller, because when the controller goes back to sleep after a while, the screen blacks out for a moment, which can ruin your race when this happens at the wrong moment.
    And each time putting in battery and taking out after having clicked…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Auto-launch in virtual desktop

A setting to have Oculus Dash automatically show the virtual desktop when you start the Oculus Link session would be very welcome.

From the Q2 menu I am able to get to enable Link without need of a controller, as we can do that by looking around and using the volume button to click (and the controllers remain asleep).

I for one use Oculus Link almost exclusively for sim racing and don’t want to wake a controller, because when the controller goes back to sleep after not being used a while , the screen blacks out for a moment, which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base