Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Once you connect Oculus Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link, you will not be able to connect to other PCs via Oculus Link.

Once you connect Oculus Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link, you will not be able to connect to other PCs via Oculus Link.

To connect, you need to initialize the Oculus Quest 2 itself.

Also, if you initialize the PC once connected with Oculus Link, the connection will be disabled and you will need to initialize the Oculus Quest 2 itself.

Can you please support the Oculus Link connection on multiple PCs?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Official store in south america!

Latin america NEEDS to have an official store, I had THE worst experience when buying in Argentina on an unofficial store and I just can't reccomend people to buy a product of VR in this circumstances, Argentina needs VR!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Squid Game

Can you please create a Squid Game in VR so we can play online with friends. It would get so many likes and it would be so cool to experience that kind of game!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. headset sleep mode

When playing a game connected to the PC and you take the headset off during the game the headset goes into sleep mode eventually disconnecting from the PC. You then have to reconnect the headset to the PC again and restart the game loosing your initial spot in the game. Give the user the choice of when the headset goes into sleep mode. Now when you take the headset off it goes into sleep mode almost immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Turn virtual environments into virtual worlds

I'm thinking of cyber city, when I look outside the window, I want to go outside, get lost in the cyber world. I don't like virtual VR and even FBs new platform , it's too cartoonish. I want something cyberpunk-esque

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. India has a Population on 1.3 Billion people, Coming decade will be absolute new era for VR if even 0.05% of that 1.3 Billion people start

I stay in a City called Bangalore (India) , We have Worlds Largest Samsung Store here...
    WOULD LOVE TO SEE OCULUS STORE AND SERVICES OPEN IN BANGALORE...
    India has a Population on 1.3 Billion people,
    Coming decade will be absolute new era for VR if even 0.05% of that 1.3 Billion people start to or chose to purchase Oculus products, Its sure a great Business.

if you can make this happen..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make a hitman game!!!

Making a contract killing game with graphics and controls like half life alyx.
    I want to feel like John wick and hitman at the same time lol 😆.. I'm getting into the vr oculus quest 2 world and have crazy ideas.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. If you want millions of people to buy the new quest that is coming out, please release powers united again, because everyone wants it back

BRING BACK POWERS UNITED, IF YOU WANT TO BE GOOD AGAIN THEN RELEASE POWERS UNITED, AND IM SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Go suport windows 11, i will sell my vr and go for a other company and get one of them instead of there will not be an win 11 suport soon.

Go suport windows 11, i will sell my vr and go for a other company and get one of them instead of there will not be an win 11 suport soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Squid Game On Oculus Virtual reality

I was just wondering if you could add or partner with the creators of the show Squid game and possibly create or make a game about squid game available on your VR headsets it would really be cool and exciting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. watching football matches inside the stadiums

The possibility to add brilliant feature to oculus glasses which will be interesting for all soccer fans which is the availability of watching football matches inside the stadiums..it’ll be amazing..It's like I'm in the stadium..if there are 60 thousand book tickets for the match in the stadium there will be millions around the world want to share this occasion watching it through oculus glasses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make costs & terms easy to fInd in store. Im just getting started & lack of clear guidance and $ info on apps extremely frustrating.

Make costs & terms easy to fInd in store. Im just getting started & lack of clear guidance and $ info on apps extremely frustrating. Getting help has taken over an hour & I still don't have an answer. If it was easily spelled out right on what I want to buy I wouldn't need to contact help. I'm about ready to send it all back. I think you probably lose customers you don't get to try to keep when you make basic purchase info so difficult to find before purchasing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To let you be able to see when someone comes into your boundary

I have 2 baby brothers that i always trip over so I need a thing so I can see when someone comes in my boundary

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Facebook should not be a requirement. Censoring of games should never happen and be fought against

I ended up in a glitch login loop upon using my ocolus for the first time due to Facebook and oculus account trying to merge. I don't want a facebook account I do not like social media. It should never be a requirement.
    I'm upset to hear about censoring of resi 4 vr because of 'feelings". Adhering to these people is defeatist and you should be doing more to respect the gamers who have kept games alive for decades than ruin their experience and the gaming industry based on sensitive people. And now to find out there are no replacement…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. resident evil 4 VR censorship

i have been a huge fan of resident evil 4 ever since i was a child, i have bought and played almost every version of this game throughout the years, recently it has come to my attention that the new VR version of the game has been censored, putting aside the fact that censorship is a condescending and weak minded practice in which developers and editors mold a product to their moral standards, you can not change a creation just because it is not up to your subjective moral codes, you don’t see artists editing the mona lisa or a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hardware/Software availability for Quest 2 Link on Linux

Due to Microsoft playing silly monkeys with hardware support for Windows 11 I've made a start migrating to Linux now. It's either that or fork out £500 for the next gen processor up from mine that I neither need or want for my Workstation work/Gaming. I'm not doing that lol as I can play VR titles with very high quality settings, and regular games all at max quality.

Given all my other hardware peripherals works fine on Linux and the fact that platforms such as Steam/Proton, Epic Games/Hero Launcher and Roblox/Wine6.1 provide Linux availability, but no Oculus store/compatibility, my Quest…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Visual experiment lobby

New home lobbies idea it's a few there in the visual experience iam a big fan of the quest 2 and would like to a few more home screens maybe interactive in a way

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix resolution and aliasing as of update v33

I am on update v33 and am seeing more of the screen door effect and a lot of aliasing in the home environment and the menus. It seems the resolution has lowered? Please look in to this and preferably give us options for this in the settings menu.

Please upvote if you see the same, thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Multiplayer Horror Games Needed!

When you watch a horror movie, you watch it with a friend. So naturally, the best VR horror experience is one where you and a friend are in the same world together screaming for your lives. That’s what we need! A game like Phasmophobia on the Quest 2 platform is an absolute must. I’ve got friends dying for something like this, so please work on releasing Phasmophobia on the Quest 2 platform or create a ghost/haunting co-op game that we can get on the quest. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base