Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add Patch Notes sidebar for Apps in Oculus Store

Basically we're getting app/game updates every now and then but besides downloading we're not getting much info on what's new etc. It'd greatly improve the clarity of updates.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full Screen Game Detail/Demo Videos in store on iOS and in Quest

When browsing games in the Oculus store on my Iphone and in the Quest itself, the videos and photos should be able to go "full screen". I'd like to be able to view them larger, just like when watching a movie or viewing photos...

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox support

Be able to stream Xbox to quest with a first party app. The other option would be to release a hdmi to usbc capture card that allows a user to connect any gaming system directly to the quest.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show a List of updated apps

It would be great to see a list of updated apps on the companion app

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. State approximate story line play time in the oculus store

Please include a category on a game's description details in the Oculus store entitled "Approximate Play Time" to indicate the time required to complete a story line if played straight through by an average user. This would prevent unnecessary product returns.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support for bluetooth headset to make the Oculus truely wireless!

Should be able to connect to a bluetooth headset directly, this way when playing for example beat saber, it would be possible to play with high quality sound without having a wire stuck on the headset.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Social Status

Hey!

Could you please expand on the profile status like on other platforms? What i mean is allow us to sign in with different online statuses. Like Online, away, busy (i know we can mute notifications but this would be different), Appear Offline. Sometimes I just want to flail like an idiot in Beat Saber with out getting interruppted to join a session in BigScreen!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We need a better head strap solution

The current solution frankly sucks, and I am yet to meet another user who doesn’t think so. The top strap doesn’t go long enough to support the excess weight of the HMD against the back of your head like the CV1 rift, the facial interface material is really unpleasant and does a poor job of distributing weight, as is I have to choose between the whole weight of the device against either my forehead, or my cheekbones, both cause a headache after just a few minutes (NOT the VR sickness kind).

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. make the guardian show up on streams

i would like to show some friends that aren't near me the guardian like I see it on the oculus quest. if people see the guardian as you walk into it. I think they would get the idea better

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Guardian Favorites Management

Allow for multiple spaces to be stored an managed in a Guardian Management interface. I use my quest at a few different locations but always find myself having to re calibrate to the same spaces over and over. It would be great if we could store the data of our favorite spaces and call them up accordingly when we are at a given location. This could be triggered via a known wifi login and GPS coordinates (through the phone app) to make it more automated.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add more streaming apps.

Get more apps like vudu, Hulu, ps now, crunchy roll, xlcoud and google stadia.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Referral Program for Quest???!!

If Oculus is trying to be the catalyst to bring VR to the mainstream it needs a referral program!!! I spent a nice chunk of time on Saturday showing off Quest at a BBQ. 10 new people who had never experienced VR before had their mind completely blown. Most asked for a link for me to send them so they can go buy it this week. It would be nice if I can get them a discount and also get a credit for being a foot soildier for the VR movement. Jus sayin.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FIRMWARE UPDATE

FIRMWARE UPDATE OCULUS QUEST

I heard about the oculus Quest firmware update just by chance. I have not received any notification and the instructions shown online to activate automatic updates have not been used since this function is not present on the oculus app. I had to contact the assistance that suggested I leave the Quest on for 4 hours and wait for the automatic update. Successful update!
    Would not it be better a simple notification of a new update in the menu with the choice to download it and install it immediately or later !?
    Thank you

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to adjust World Scale

I have an IPD of 67 and am 1,9m tall( i guess this info might play a role).

Whenever i use the Quest everything looks too small and this also messes with my depth perception(like the passthrough mode).

No matter which IPD setting i use - the World always looks too small.

When i then use any other Headset everything looks huge and out of proportion for a few seconds, until it feels right again.

Please let us adjust this scaling as a global option. It just doesn't feel right for me :(

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I love the controllers but what if they were part glove? Mqking it so you had something to grip but could make hand gestures like pointing?

I love the controllers but what if they were part glove? Making it so you still had something to grip but could make hand gestures like pointing and manually select fire mode on a rifle with your fingers instead of a button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Partychat always over gamechat

If you are in a party with friends, this audio should always have priority over gamechat

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to play stored music on the Quest in the background

Please add a feature to play music files stored on the Quest in the background. Would be a great thing maybe while browsing the web or in your store, or just while chatting with a friend.

128 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Select left/right eye for video recording.

Let us toggle left/right eye for video recording. With shooting games, I guess most of us are aiming with the right eye but this can't be seen on default recording.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Powerful Cloud streaming service like Stadia but for the Quest!

With the arrival of Google Stadia this year and the power of the Oculus Quest it only makes sense that the two should somehow come together. You have seen the demand for more power on the quest based on how people want their PCVR games to play on it. Having a streaming service like Stadia only makes perfect sense with a console like the Quest. And if not stadia then Oculus should develop their own service. The potential is their for VR to explode. Its just a matter of companies like oculus looking at the amazing product they created and…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base