Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Seated games category

Please have a category for seated/ sitting games.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have standard joystick locomotion as an option in settings

I’d love to see the capability to control using the left stick for movement and the right stick for turning, as opposed to teleport locomotion. I understand that some users may experience motion sickness this way however, so perhaps an option in the settings?

Copy/pasted with kind permission from the Oculus Rift section.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stream sound to hifi system for surround sound when watching movies

Please include a way to stream audio to hifi system for true surround sound while watching movies on the Quest. Even if users don't have a 5.1 speaker setup, streaming audio to a hifi system with a pair of stereo speakers is a much better option than listening to the audio through the Quest's speakers.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A way to stream the quest screen to pc

A way to stream the quest screen to pc 1080x720 or higher resolution, so anyone could start streaming with obs or any streaming software

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. optimize better for outside quest exploring use

improve grass tracking, and enlarge roomscale for outside use

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it easier to create a (Facebook) 3D-Screenshot with the Quest

It would be really cool if it was possible to take a 3D-Photo within the headset to share it on Facebook afterwards (additionally to the regular screenshots).

Or even better: Make it possible for the user to capture an image from each lense simultanious to create a 3D-Photo later on.

That would be really cool!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve the Oculus Home Interface on the Quest

Some ideas to improve the Oculus Home Interface on the Quest:

1.) Please add the option to create a 'favorite'-tab within the navigation area of the Oculus home interface on the Quest (next to updates, not installed etc.)! It would help immense with the rapidly growing catalogue of software installed on my Quest.

2.) Please make it possible to change the default view of the installed apps! I really would like to have my apps ordered from A to Z on default - not by latest.

3.) Please make it possible to change the order of the tabs. Let me…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spiderman Far From Home Vr

I have Spiderman on my ps4 and it works great but, I think the quest will take full advantage with the 6 degrees of movement and the portability, if showing to friends and family.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Oculus quest controllers (same for rift s) are too small

The old rift touch controllers were perfect. With the new design for quest and rift s, they're too small. And it's annoying as f.

If you're not changing the child's size than at least make some sort of skin to enlarge/protect.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Skyrim

Skyrim would be a great open world for the quest honestly

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Real weather and time

I think on the home screen, real outside weather and real time would be great. Also being able to customize the room your in at the home screen.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better Quality While Casting To A Phone

Make it less laggy when you cast to a phone or any device. Also bump up the quality of the casting.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix and Improve

I think that we should be pushing companies to make their VR games for the quest. The loss of the outside sensors can make you feel free, but the system is lacking in the amount of games that is putting out is less than ideal. Games like Duck Season, FNAF VR, Budget Cuts, Rick and Morty Virtual Rickality, and even Tabletop Simulator, NEED TO BE PORTED. If the constant flow of major VR titles keep being ported to the quest, it will make people less afraid to buy a system that uses it's own software, and doesnt run windows. The…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Correction of the center of gravity of the device

At the moment the center of gravity of the device is located in the frontal part, that causes that the viewfinder continually depletes down, moving the point of clarity of the lens and causing that it is blurred, constantly you have to readjust the viewfinder due to the weight frontal. My suggestion is to improve the ergonomics of the viewfinder in its next generation and the center of gravity to compensate the frontal weight, a good option would be to add the battery in the back of the device.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show more about upcoming games - including release dates.

Right now it is very difficult to what to look for and when within the store, and the blog posts aren't frequent enough to keep users informed of this either. I feel this sort of damages the platform and the user experience because it doesn't give users the hype necessary to keep interested in an especially nascent platform.

Even if release dates where vague, down to month/season/quarter or whatever, having an official place to see what's coming and when serves so much to everyone -- but especially to those who have run out of new stuff to play on the…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Be able to comment on YouTube VR

Posting comments on YouTube vr is needed. Else it's back to the pc/pH to comment. Vary frustrating.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Future leg tracking using quest cameras

When the next gen quest has a stronger CPU, GPU and possibly more cameras, allow for leg tracking using some sort of recognition software similar to the Guardian system. The lower cameras can track the legs without any other leg straps or hardware.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Longer battery life on the headset

If it is possible could there be a longer battery life on the vr headset

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CPU Expansion Option?

I've seen quite a few demonstrations of external batteries to keep the Quest operational longer, which people have worn on the back of the head strap. And with the USB-C cable you can connect the Quest to your computer and side load apps, etc. Would it be possible to use the USB-C connector to support an additional CPU for rendering purposes, that could be worn on the back of the headset or on a waistband? I realize this would be getting away from being completely tether-less but if the tether is local to you, does it matter? My understanding is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More

More games and discount days and update tracking and battery system...

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base