Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Multiple guardian zones in the same Room.

I would like to be able to have a roomscale Guardian zone (play area) but also a second stationary Guardian zone (relax area on my couch), in a different area of the same room.

Without having to redraw them everytime i want to switch between the two.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Compatability

1) oculus rooms compatable
    2)chrome compatability so it will work with upcoming Google stadia
    3) multiple accounts per headset
    4)more options to watch movies and activities with friends and family. (files from internal storage)

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Glove

How about a virtual reality glove?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. An Official Quest accessory for attaching counterweight behind head

Right now I rely on strapping a battery pack onto the back of the Quest using some rubber bands. If would be nice if Oculus could create an official accessory like a pouch or something that you could attach to the back of the headset to store a battery pack or counterweight in.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable super sampling, without having to use developer mode.

Allow super sampling for textures from within system menu, and make it persistent after rebooting the Quest. Currently Developer mode is required to activate super sampling via powershell, and it reverts back to standard after reboot.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have an option for those with only one hand/arm

I have limited use of my right hand. I can get by with most things, but occasionally I'll have to swap controllers or use my left fingers/thumb on the controls of the right controller. It can be an awkward experience.

I know this might be impractical for some games, but for those of us with limited use or limb loss, it would be great to still be able to play with the option of 1 vs 2 handed controls.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You need Twitch support

Quest needs twitch support

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a game jam arcade store on the Quest.

Super Hot, Beat Saber, Class room aquatic, Surgeon Simulator...
    Those concepts had been created at a game jam in 48H.
    After that game concept was turn into a game after months of work.
    But the games were already amazingly fun after 48 H !

Developers need a section to share with the community their jam creation.
    They are some gold over there.

For the moment, the only possibility are:
    - Side Quest (that could become a store at one point)
    - Ask user to Sideload
    - Publish on Itch.io & Ask user to Sideload
    - Put weeks effort to access…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Official lenses protectors

I would like to propose official lenses protectors for people with glasses. As some people already reported, scratches can still occur with some vision glasses even with the spacer given with the Quest.

There are some 3D printable lenses protectors online but from what I saw they do not always fit.
    Please make official ones that they would be available to purchase in your store as an extra accessory.

The accessory could be a couple of attachable "rings" around the lense that will not let glasses touch the lenses it the device.

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Don't show Rift footage on Quest game trailers

Gameplay trailers should look the same as what you're gonna get, using Rift games footage is fooling people...

531 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add option to increase browser window height

Since websites display mobile versions in the Oculus internet browser the often expect a longer viewable area and so content can be cut off. I know there is an option till narrow the browser and that helps but I would prefer a longer wide version of the browser for less cramped viewing.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hear audio from browser tabs not currently being viewed in the internet browser.

I like to stream music while I browse the web and will have audio streaming in one browser tab while reading another which is not currently possible with the internet browser built into the menu. It would be nice if we could pick one browser tab not in focus to still hear the audio from while viewing another tab.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let us change the resolution permanently. (Supersampling)

There are different tools out there, that let you change the resolution of the Quest. (1.5x, 2x, 2.5x, 3x of the original resolution). That uses more battery but most of the games still run without frame drops on 2x and it looks absolutely stunning and way better than on the original resolution.
    It would be awesome if there would be an option to choose between "better resolution" and "better battery lifetime".

340 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Somehow make the device lighter. It is too heavy.

I wish the oculus was lighter. I couldn’t play much long because I had to put always too much pressure on my head and gets very uncomfortable within less than 20 minutes playing. It is a heavy device.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. RTS

I would like to see large scale low graffics RTS "Command and Conquer" type games. I'd pay big for them!
    I'd like to add ima 38year old hard working man who has been in recovery for 10years. My console games were getting old. The oculus go and now quest have changed my life for the better! After a long day at work I cant drink a cold one... but now I can escape to anywhere for a decent price! This VR has changed my life for the better. Also I'm a volunteer firefighter, looking forward to training apps in VR…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow sending of audio via bluetooth

My laptop does not have an audio in and if I use a usb audio adapter I get ground loop him with no fix for it. It does however support the receiving of audio via Bluetooth. I like to link my headset to my laptop via USB and use OBS to record my gameplay. But this has no sound. I would love to be able to send the sound of the headset to the laptop easily via Bluetooth.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add more demo games

Enable developers to easily provide demos of their apps. It’s a great way to try a game before you buy.

640 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Insider preview style system

How about Windows inside preview style feature. Where user's can test new quest os features before they are released to the oculus quest. Allowing users test the os and report bugs to back to oculus. So that stable updates are release

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add uk streaming apps to oculus tv

Oculus tv is missing uk streaming apps like sky go, now tv, bbc iplayer, 5 on demand. On oculus tv. I know we can sideload apps to oculus tv. But problem is not alot of streaming apps work on oculus tv. It would be great to watch my favourite shows on my quest. But also add region streaming apps to store.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Touch Controllers as gamepad input. (Emulators on Oculus TV)

Some 2D android apps, like Emulators require the use of a gamepad. Allowing the Oculus TV app to translate Touch input to Gamepad input would solve this issue.

Perhaps a gaze based toggle button to avoid conflicts of losing pointer / trigger input.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base