Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Low battery notification to big

The low battery notification is to big and block's the view. Small battery icon in the corner is enough.
    Ruined many Beat Saber games for me ;)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To hide timewarp glitch overflowing the FOV with upscaling. Maybe SSAA optimization

If fov is 90° upscale image to 100 or 110 when timewarp activates for put glitch outside the fov

I mean the black border of the fov when you are moving the head fast

Is it possible to upscale to 2x as fake downsampling for help with the problem of the distortion for the lens?

I mean, about 1.8x does not give improvements to increase even more the SSAA, but is important for to read text clearly, minimum 1.5x

Today there are better algorythms than bicubic. DLSS gives worst results with RTX 2.*** series in a few games than standard…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wireless external tracking sensor

I submitted this before but the title may be confusing and I couldn't edit it. Please offer an optional wireless external sensor for improved controller tracking.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Netflix improvements: +10 & -10 seconds buttons and more

Rewind & forward buttons.

Curved screen like VR Desktop, with the lens curvature.

¿Does have 60 FPS with anti chromatic aberration filter? More battery

Screen overclock to 75 Hz for PAL european content (25 FPS) with no juddering

71.928 FPS mode for NTSC content with no juddering

When someone usually watches videos on 71.976/75 Hz monitors, suddenly have super perception to judder, but most of TVs are 60 Hz, so this would be advantages for to play multimedia on Oculus devices.

By default multimedia players applyes pull down 2:3 forcing judder, then 71.928/75 FPS modes should don't appy pull down.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Oculus Quest Users To Calibrate Mixed Reality Without Rift/S Etc.

Currently, Oculus Quest owners are required to have access to a Rift/S device of they need to utilize mixed reality capture. I think it would make sense to set things up so that Oculus quest users could set up and calibrate mixed reality recordings without having to rent or purchase a Rift of Rift S.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tracking lost, prevent jumping to Oculus home

Head tracking is pretty good for the Quest, nevertheless if the tracking gets lost sometimes then the application is interrupted jumping to Oculus home - why?

It would be a much smoother experience if the applications could catch those tracking lost notifications and e.g. freeze the image until the tracking is re-established.

This hard cut makes for me no sense at all. It is both very prominent and immersion breaking.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hi, change the recording eye from left to right. Makes it a bit easier for us gameplay video makers to get a scope angle. Thank you.

Hi, change the recording eye from left to right. Makes it a bit easier for us gameplay video makers to get a scope angle. Thank you.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Love my Quest

First of all I want your company to know that my Quest fricking rocks!!! Thank you for making VR available for in home use. Its always been my dream to own a system such as this. It's all i want to do assoon as i get home from work everyday. The availability of games is superb. The only draw back is that my grass is getting really long lol. No time to cut it if you know what I mean. I was wondering if you plan on releasing Climb for the Quest. That would be great. Keep up the good…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Official Accessories

Offer official accessories such as rifle stocks, Shotguns, boxing gloves, pet sensors etc...

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Multiple profiles on one account to allow 'local' multiplay without forcing us to buy multiple copies of a game - also parental controls !

Hi

First of all - absolutely cracking product! I have NEVER bought a gaming platform in the first month of its release until the quest - and I was blown away - whoever described it as the Nintendo of vr was spot on !!!!

I have 2 quests and was going to buy another 2 but in order to play with (or against) other players on my other quests I find that I am forced to register each quest on a different account which means I have to buy every game separately for each quest !!!

Can we have multiple…

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Implemetar otro tipo de pago para los juegos como oculus card

Compre mi oculus y no tengo targetas de credito, asi que no puedo comprar juegos que triste

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Maintain upwards compatibility from GO to QWEST in Eco System whenever you can.

I never expected my GO apps to not be available in QUEST and less to have to REBUY them. That’s totally unacceptable and makes me want to return my Qwest.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Update MyProfile to add My Quest

I have a quest. On the My Profile page of the website on the left; there is a list of menu items. There is My Gear VR/Go; My Rift; but not a My Quest. When I click on the menu item for My Devices; it does show I have a quest and the correct ser#. Its just not one of the top menu item choices on My Profile page. Would be good to have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't use the "declined" section to hide feedback you don't like

Hey Oculus, sneaky trick there using the declined section to hide the fact people wanted VirtualDesktop to stay full-featured without running to a thirdparty app store.

If you thought blocking VirtualDesktop was bad, I think you'll really not like the feedback this kind of behavior will generate.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rent/demo more games

Give us an option to rent games for a few days or more demos. I just can’t justify paying 20-40$ for a game I “might” like. Demo would be great, but renting can be an option too if it’s priced right, it would still give money to oculus and the developers. Plus more reviews because the game would be played more.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Android / IOS text message support through Bluetooth

The device is a wearable, like an Apple Watch. I can send and revive text and calls via my watch, I should be able to with my VR. Especially because when logged in you’re completely cut off from your “real” phone. It would be nice not to have to take my headset off every time it dings because i’m unsure if the message is important or not.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please create an Official Oculus Quest Facebook group... one run by the company Oculus itself.

It would be a nice place on Facebook to receive official updates, etc. Thank you.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. To be able to have more buttons for the oculus gallery, like be able to share videos to dropbox, google photos, your monile device, etc.

I feel like the oculus gallery should have more buttons like for example, share to dropbox, google photos, your mobile device, etc. It would be helpful for others and for people who dont use facebook!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Marvel powers united

I think there should be marvel powers United for oculus quest.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New Game/App

You should create an app where individuals can explore Caves throughout the World. Folks pay alot to see inside caves. I work at Mammoth Cave National Park and every day tours are sold out. I bet if you created an app for touring caves, it would sell.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base