Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add private property game to the oculus quest 2 libaray

Hi would it be possible to add the game private property to the oculus quest 2 library.

I played this recently in a vr center, and from checking its not on general release yet looking at the manufacturers website.

This would be a great game to add, its also multilayer similar to elven assassin except it uses guns rather than bows.

The experience is fun and comfortable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Headset Exchange Program?

It would be nice for the users who purchased the 64GB headset to be able to either exchange it for the 128GB or pay the difference for the 256GB headset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Physical or E Gift Card for Oculus

I think Oculus is missing a huge opportunity in introducing new users to product while increasing bottom line. Currently there is no option for Gift Cards for Oculus. Only option is for those familiar with Oculus to gift an app. Nice option, however, these people are already aware of Oculus. By providing an Oculus Gift Card, many more people will be exposed and engaged in conversation as to what Oculus is and what it can be used for. I think this is a huge opportunity being missed. I'd love to be able to add an Oculus Gift card to my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. [BUG] PARADOXICAL EVENT

You guys have an issue technically a bug, but not. The app asks you for your pattern to get to the place where you can change your pattern. This creates a paradox. If one were to forget their pattern they can't even reset it on mobile perhaps by sending an email confirmation or something. The oculus even tells you go to XYZ location but you cant get to Z because you're blocked at Y by the unlock pattern.

Steps followed:
    1) Put on Oculus
    2) Oops forgot pattern
    3) Hit forgot pattern
    4) Instructions say go to devices in app…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Beat Saber shouldn't have Billy Eilish on the Cover without including the songs

I got a new Oculus Quest 2 this weekend, and I really like it. I saw in the Beat Saber Game in the store with Billy Eilish on the cover, and my daughter is a huge fan of hers, so I spent the $30 on the game. When she played it she told me all the Billy Eilish songs were unavailable, and that you have to pay more to get them. How can you have Billy Eilish on the cover art of the game, but not have any of her songs in the game? I'm not going to return the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Connection between speakers and Quest 2 without cable

Combining speakers (stereo, 5.1, Dolby Atmos or Ambisonics) with the Oculus Quest 2 directly, without Oculus Link Cable, would ensure even more immersiveness.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Get customer support that is actually helpful

My 10 year old saved up for a year to order an oculus quest 2 and an elite strap… Placed order on Monday, Quest 2 shipped quickly and arrived on Wednesday.

The elite strap was supposed to arrive two days later, on Friday… then Saturday… then Monday (today)… now Tuesday, but it hasn’t even shipped yet.

I reached out to customer service to ask what was going on and they said “well those are estimated delivery days and not guaranteed”. 🙄

I asked to cancel the Elite strap portion of the order so my daughter can get her money back…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Be honest and upfront about yourself delay time on the elite strap

Be honest and upfront about the delay times on the quest elites strap delivery

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let us see how many hours we have spent in each app!!!

The Devs dont seem to look at the suggestions very much but i would love to see how many hours i have wasted my life in vrchat but sadly that is not a feature even though it was on the Rift!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Price Adjustment option

I think it would be nice for the Oculus Store refund policy to be expanded to include the possibility of price adjustment. I recently purchased The Climb 2 using a 30% off coupon, but it is now part of the Daily Sale for 35% off. My purchase of The Climb 2 is still within its 2-week refund period; however, a refund typically takes 3-5 days to process. The Daily Sale is only available for 24 hours, so I will not be able to purchase The Climb 2 for the cheaper price. Customer support has informed me that there is no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dating in the VR world

An idea for a new immersive dating world.

The idea is for dating where you swipe on your head set, and if you get a match you can arrange a time to meet up in the VR world before meeting in the real as this would provide a safe environment for the first encounter

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. information for "not cross buy games" in the stores

You have to inform customers about "not cross buy games" in your stores. I bought "Beat saber" in the quest 2 store and couldn't install it on PC. That is very sad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Update Home Screen - Start games by walking through doors or portals.

For the Home Screen I always thought it would be super cool to be in a room and have the games be doorways you physically open or portals you walk through to start the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There are so many apps that are excluded from the Korean store.

Oculus is a self-rating business that has joined IARC.

https://developer.oculus.com/blog/oculus-store-transitions-to-iarc-age-and-content-ratings/

But there are so many games that are not in the Korean store.

In the case of game discount bundles, games that are not in the Korean store are excluded, so it is difficult to determine what kind of discount they are selling.

There are 313 apps sold in the Quest Store, of which 88 are not in the Korean store, accounting for 28.11%.

Rift store is disastrous. Almost half of the games are not sold in the Korean store.

If you refer to the text file, you will know…

259 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

175 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Some people need to use VR lying down

Please make it so users can modify their orientation for view. There are people who are bedbound or just prefer to lie down. A few, like Virtual Desktop and Tripp, accommodate different body positions and it is very helpful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make app sharing available for families with more than 1 Quest 2.

Last Christmas I got a Quest 2. Loved it so much I bought another one for the wife and kids. They all loved it and app sharing is fine on one headset. So I went and bought 2 more for the kids for Christmas this year. When I'm setting them up is when I understood that multi user and app sharing only worked on one device. So now I can't share any of the games I have bought over the last year. Spent over $1000 on Quest 2s, and now I have to go buy all the games we like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please put Wish List back on Shop page, thanks

Hello!

Our conversation was interrupted before I could send the screen shots. Please find them here below.

Before my Wish List was here on the Shop page in the bottom, far right; but as you can see I cannot see it there any more :

To find it, I have to go to first to Menu :

Then to Account Settings :

And I see it there listed :

Is it not possible to have it on Shop page as before?

And is it possible to separate my wish lists and see it as Quest Wish List and Go Wish…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add EMF barrier to prevent wifi & bluetooth signal from radiating directly into the brain

People are spending 15 hours a day in the headset
    - long term exposure to wifi & bluetooth radiation might have negative health impact ( in 10-20 years )
    - I think this issue can be avoided using a simple barrier in the headset, that blocks the wifi & bluetooth signal that travels directly into the head & the brain
    - this eliminates possible health risks & does not impact the user experience

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MAke the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 compatible with the Quest

MAke the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 compatible with the Quest. When will this be available is it in Beta trial? i purchased the Quest for my sons birthday but he cant use it with hi PC as hi graphics card is not compatible. He is very disappointed. Why are lower spec cards compaitble but this one isn't

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please make the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 compatible with Quest

Please make the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 compatible with Quest i purchased the Quest for my sons birthday but he has a 1650 grphics card & it doesnt work. Why are lower spec graphics cards compatible yet his isn't? When will the 1650 be compatible is it in beta trial?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base