Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Facebook sucks.

Dont make Facebook accounts a necessety. It's almost a perfect system minus the battery life and login process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is a game idea ...

It would be REALLLLLLLYYY awesome to have a game like apex on VR or something where you can transform into different characters that have different abilities that you can control via motions. ( im obsessed with wraith ) Maybe not a battle royal I dont think VR is advanced enough for that but that would also be insane. Or s sword fighting game that actually depends on remembering certain combinations / real skill sets ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Remove fading to white of interface/menus when getting close

I am visually impaired (severally near sighted), but prior to quest v34 was able to get around menu navigation issues by just getting up close to the text.

In v34 for some reason, menus and panels will fade to white when I get to close to them. This makes reading small text in menus (despite maximizing text size) extremely, unnecessarily strenuous.

Being able to just walk up to a menu, close enough to a few inches in front, was one of the strong points for me, please bring it back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. make a way to just browse the local file of the game you want to modify so its easier to edit game files etc.

its really hard to access the local file of games in the oculus app, it would be way easier to edit game files and saves, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Record Games, Playback within Game, ghost

Ability to record a game session and replay it within the game. E.g. minigolf, ability to view recording of the game on the course itself, with “ghosts” of players from including audio.

Relive a session with friends and loved ones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You can update the referal program

You have a great idea for a referral program but the implementation is bad. If someone gets a quest 2 after trying a friends and starts to load it up and activate things, they loose out on the referral program because they started before their friend sent them the link. This shouldn't matter and should be easily controlled to allow only one referral credit per account, no matter when they get it. after that the referee credit would work as normal allowing me to refer friends as well and I could gain access to the credit once they get a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Update all option for app updates

Add an "Update All" button for app updates instead of having to click through all app updates individually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hungary

How can Hungary become a supported country? Hungary is also an European Union country like Germany, France and Austria, which are supported countries. Are there any plans to extend the list of supported countries to the European Union?
    Wolud be great, if we could order in all countries in the European Union.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. That you can change between avatars

So what if your friend creates a avatar that you don’t like and that you can change to a different one!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Integrate Discord into the Oculus Quest

Discord is one of the most used VOIP app by gamers. It'd be really nice to have it integrated with the Quest so we dont have to use Discord on our phones to try and communicate with our friends/teammates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. .

you tube. i love the app! but wish i could walk around while using using that app. is it possible to take the garudian off while using only this app? not only that maybe take the grey screen off and make it clear? maybe turn the app into a small screen so its still playing as i can see and walk around?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Regional pricing in LATAM

I live in Colombia. We need regional prices because we cannot pay for games at the US price. If you give us regional prices we can buy more games and you will increase sales. What do you prefer Facebook? Not sell anything? or Sell a little? If we put regional prices, you are going to sell a little. If you don't give us regional prices, you're not going to sell anything because it's impossible to pay for it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please (!!!) allow multiplayer games for kids

As a parent, my kids can't play a multiplayer game together as they are too young for FB accounts.

I gather it used to be possible but not any more. Please allow this. A quick Google shows I'm not the only parent who has invested in equipment and games only to find the simplest act of two kids playing a game together is not possible. I have two incredible disappointed kids who keep asking me why they can't play together. :(

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Refer a friend to get play credit

The refer a friend is bogus. Nothing says I have to click the link prior to set up an oculus account. I purchase the oculus which cost $399 plus tax which I would assume the company is honest and better customer service. Since I purchase the Oculus my brother send me the referral link for the $30 credit for him and I. Because I set up the account prior clicking on the link and again it’s within the same day maybe 30minutes apart. It said I am not eligible for the referral because the account is active. What the heck,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Integrate a chat option for (maybe) all types of content creators.

If there is an integrated chat option that you can connect to different streaming platforms, like facebook, youtube, twitch, it would be able to allow a massive amount of streamers connect and view their chats, within the quest 2, whilst they're live streaming. If I could view my chat on my wrist, whilst streaming a quest 2 game, or even connected to steam VR, through Oculus airlink, and still view chat on my (preferred) wrist, through the quest 2 itself, it would be game changing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Help AMD and Nvidia for VR image upscaling through drivers, apparently does not works in VR yet

After a few tests, i do not see changes in FPS or ms with performance overlays using NIS in new drivers (Air link). I pressume it is the same in AMD.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add an option to save profiles (settings) in Oculus Debug Tool

if we use Oculus Link, we have every time to set the same values in Oculus Debug Tool:
    - Pixels Per Display Pixel Override
    - Offset Mipmap Bias On All Layers
    - FOV-Tangent Multiplier
    - ASW setting

Also Layers Properties could be saved.
    It would be nice to have an option to create and to use (to load) settings-profiles.

Regards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Avatar

AVATAR that lets you shop and customize everything and uses virtual link instead of search bar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I recently tried to make a purchase for a Quest Essentials Pack with 4 apps, no link to purchase for a friend, lost sale.

If this was intentional, simply put a note on the page that the item is not available for a gift purchase. If it was an oversight, then empower your support to create a cart or order page that can be used to complete a purchase. I spent over 30 minutes with chat support and they were not very good and were not empowered to do anything. I was not able to complete the $70 purchase during the sale and will not be purchasing at full price.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Strabismus exercises

Developing strabismus exercises might help a lot of children around the word!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 257 258
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base