Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow "Pause and Resume" downloads in Oculus PC and Quest VR Platforms.

Sometimes my downloads will intermittently cancel or fail, and sometimes I click on a title to see it's download progress and terminate the task on accident. Other platforms such as Steam, Origin, Uplay, Xbox Gamepass, PSN, Epic, ect. allow you to pause, resume, and verify a game while downloading instead of just canceling. Can we have a pause/resume feature?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ship headsets to Israel

Hello, as a great oculus fan and as owner of your products (rift s). I see as the situation where I live is unfortunate to fans of oculus. When I got my rift s I had to buy it through a 3rd party service (Amazon) so that I can get it shipped to my country. Before I checked on amazon for the headset I searched here for the headset while unfortunately finding that you do not ship to Israel. Now when I am looking to get another headset (Quest 2), I have to find somewhere else where buying the headset…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. delivery to all countries in the EU

When buying Oculus there is not much countries to choose from and if I live in the EU but in a smaller country, you don't let me choose my country!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I suggest that there should be a way to buy/sell/trade games and apps we no longer want or need.

I suggest creating a way for us to make better use of games and apps we no longer play or use. I havent thought it over much, as im actually creating the idea in my brain as i type. Maybe, like...idk..add it as a hub in Horizons! Yeah! Like, gamestop in VR. . Im putting this on here, and you guys are gonna my idea up and run with it. Ugh. Whatever. Im not a developer nor do i care to go through the leaps and bounds of getting a patent or copyright. So, yeah. Maybe send me a check

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. oculus app

Not really an idea but a question, I have an oculus app in my phone and in my pc. I can log in both of them but the data is very different, though its the same account. I bought The Beat Saber through oculus app in my phone though, when I go to my pc to play a different game, as I bought one through my pc, the beat saber wasn't there. I paid for it and I thought the data of my purchase would be saved but my game wasn't there.

I also bought a music pack through my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show ganes on sale easily in Oculus App

It would be very nice to have a possibility to search or filter for ganes on sale!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think your support staff should have the ability to cancel any refund requests on games.

I recently accidentally sent in a refund request on a game, and within 15 minutes I contacted your support so they could reverse/stop the refund request so I could keep my game but they did not have that ability. I bought the game on sale so I could not just wait for the refund and purchase it again without paying the higher price. It would be very appreciated by your customers I think because maybe someone’s child refunds a game you don’t want them to

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cancel refund request feature

This could seem unnecessary but sometimes I would buy a game and not like it. But because of the two hour limit on refunds, I rush into refunding it and make my decision up like that. And then looking into the game more after I have refunded it I want to try it out again. That's why it would be a good feature to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. famliy share

more games needs to allow family share. These things are really cool. I bought two for my house. but im buying games twice to play with my kids that just unfairYou should put more pressure on developers to make their games family shareable up to three accounts like you promise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix Poor Wording and Poor Calculation of Dynamic Bundles

First of all, the Dynamic bundle price had already been applied by the time you see it on the store, but the wording says "You already own _ items in this bundle so their prices WILL BE deducted from your total." It should say "...HAVE BEEN deducted from your total." The other wording leads people to think there will still be a discount applied on the price they see, and they don't see the original price unless they log out.

Second, the way you calculated the discount is not ideal.
    I think ideally it should subtract the amount you have…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let each country have their own store to pay for games in the local currency

Buying games when your currency is worth way less than the american dollar isn't something easy to accomplish. Maybe if there was this option for custom prices in different countries just like Steam does more people from those places would be interested in buying games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 🇪🇸 Reviews: Allow to filter the reviews in Spanish 👍

Allow to filter the reviews of games and apps in Spanish from those in English, through a selection filter, filter the reviews to be able to see only those that speak Spanish, or those in English, or both at the same time. Many times I want to read only those in Spanish and it is very difficult to find them among all those written in English. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hoe krijg ik mijn geld terug?????

Scam??? Ik heb perongeluk een Verkeerde game gekocht. Niet voor de Quest maar voor Rift. Hoe krijg ik mijn geld terug>??? Het is expres een Doolhof!!! Help!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide an upgrade or trade in program for loyal Oculus owners that keep buying your new platforms

It seems most future efforts will be in the wireless Quest platform. It would be great for continued customer loyalty to customers who have bought new Oculus headsets as they come out if you gave a discount for a previous headset owners or had a trade in program etc, like apple or amazon does. When people buy their newest device they can trade in an old device. Or just give a discount if people can demonstrate owning previous ones. I have a Rift and a Rift-S and since you are only making some of the new hot titles for Quest…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Flat Games as a New Section

Allow flat/pancake games to enter into the oculus store under its own section. There are a ton of already made games by tripple A and indie alike. If mapped to the oculus controls as well as the user being able to use a bluetooth controller, the user would be able to play their favorite flat game on a screen without lugging around a PC. There already is a home environment screen/tv for media apps. The game would just be played through that. Doing this can dramatically increase the content on the Quest platform as well as increase portability of those…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More mindfulness and psychedelic experience apps

I hope that Oculus can showcase more mindfulness apps, or apps that invoke creativity and other positive and beneficial states of being and practices. The only ones I have come across so far are Tripp, tilt brush and colorspace. There is an app called squingle which is a psychedelic puzzle game. I think this game would be great to play untethered on the oculus. There is a huge market for wellness experiences and experiences which encourage mindfulness and creativity. I hope oculus can dive deeper into this market instead of just the boring old game industry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Preços em reais

Que tal vocês localizarem isso preços em reais brasileiros! Em dólar está difícil para nós comprar os jogos. Tenho muitas vezes apelar para o Steam, aonde o mesmo jogo custa até três vezes menos.
    E eu gostaria de adquirir esses jogos na Oculus Store.
    Já que localizaram a loja toda em português, bem que poderiam localizar também os preços a nossa realidade.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cross buy and pay twice

I had a Rift and I paid for some game like Super Hot VR and now I buy the Quest 2 and I uninstall my Rift device and application, but I need to pay a second time for the same game (Super Hot VR) because Cross play don't work with all the game, I think it's a scam to pay twice the same and old game. Oculus can do a little offer like an half price if you buy the same or free for old one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Don't allow developers to scam people like the FitXR developers just did.

Don't allow developers to replace their already purchased app with ****.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Apps and Games to be completely removed from your Oculus Library.

When looking at the app drawer on the quest 2, I would prefer to not see Beatsaber Demo in my app library as I have already purchased the full version. While you can filter out the apps that are locally on your Quest, I would love to see an option to fully delete something from your library. This way, if you buy a game you are unable to return, you wouldn't have to see it every time you want to open a game or app.

Another good option would be to add a favorites option in the filter when looking…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base