Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. More country(s) for shipping

So as the title says, I think we need expanded shipping, because people who want to get their hands on the devices aren't that happy. Right now to get a Oculus you have to buy it from amazon, which includes all the shipping fee(s). Which is not fair because you guys have free shipping options for supported countrys. Please add other shipping options so we can all enjoy the devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add private property game to the oculus quest 2 libaray

Hi would it be possible to add the game private property to the oculus quest 2 library.

I played this recently in a vr center, and from checking its not on general release yet looking at the manufacturers website.

This would be a great game to add, its also multilayer similar to elven assassin except it uses guns rather than bows.

The experience is fun and comfortable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Beat Saber shouldn't have Billy Eilish on the Cover without including the songs

I got a new Oculus Quest 2 this weekend, and I really like it. I saw in the Beat Saber Game in the store with Billy Eilish on the cover, and my daughter is a huge fan of hers, so I spent the $30 on the game. When she played it she told me all the Billy Eilish songs were unavailable, and that you have to pay more to get them. How can you have Billy Eilish on the cover art of the game, but not have any of her songs in the game? I'm not going to return the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be honest and upfront about yourself delay time on the elite strap

Be honest and upfront about the delay times on the quest elites strap delivery

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Price Adjustment option

I think it would be nice for the Oculus Store refund policy to be expanded to include the possibility of price adjustment. I recently purchased The Climb 2 using a 30% off coupon, but it is now part of the Daily Sale for 35% off. My purchase of The Climb 2 is still within its 2-week refund period; however, a refund typically takes 3-5 days to process. The Daily Sale is only available for 24 hours, so I will not be able to purchase The Climb 2 for the cheaper price. Customer support has informed me that there is no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There are so many apps that are excluded from the Korean store.

Oculus is a self-rating business that has joined IARC.

https://developer.oculus.com/blog/oculus-store-transitions-to-iarc-age-and-content-ratings/

But there are so many games that are not in the Korean store.

In the case of game discount bundles, games that are not in the Korean store are excluded, so it is difficult to determine what kind of discount they are selling.

There are 313 apps sold in the Quest Store, of which 88 are not in the Korean store, accounting for 28.11%.

Rift store is disastrous. Almost half of the games are not sold in the Korean store.

If you refer to the text file, you will know…

229 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

155 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please put Wish List back on Shop page, thanks

Hello!

Our conversation was interrupted before I could send the screen shots. Please find them here below.

Before my Wish List was here on the Shop page in the bottom, far right; but as you can see I cannot see it there any more :

To find it, I have to go to first to Menu :

Then to Account Settings :

And I see it there listed :

Is it not possible to have it on Shop page as before?

And is it possible to separate my wish lists and see it as Quest Wish List and Go Wish…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Official store in south america!

Latin america NEEDS to have an official store, I had THE worst experience when buying in Argentina on an unofficial store and I just can't reccomend people to buy a product of VR in this circumstances, Argentina needs VR!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add Squid Game

Can you please create a Squid Game in VR so we can play online with friends. It would get so many likes and it would be so cool to experience that kind of game!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. India has a Population on 1.3 Billion people, Coming decade will be absolute new era for VR if even 0.05% of that 1.3 Billion people start

I stay in a City called Bangalore (India) , We have Worlds Largest Samsung Store here...
    WOULD LOVE TO SEE OCULUS STORE AND SERVICES OPEN IN BANGALORE...
    India has a Population on 1.3 Billion people,
    Coming decade will be absolute new era for VR if even 0.05% of that 1.3 Billion people start to or chose to purchase Oculus products, Its sure a great Business.

if you can make this happen..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make costs & terms easy to fInd in store. Im just getting started & lack of clear guidance and $ info on apps extremely frustrating.

Make costs & terms easy to fInd in store. Im just getting started & lack of clear guidance and $ info on apps extremely frustrating. Getting help has taken over an hour & I still don't have an answer. If it was easily spelled out right on what I want to buy I wouldn't need to contact help. I'm about ready to send it all back. I think you probably lose customers you don't get to try to keep when you make basic purchase info so difficult to find before purchasing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. resident evil 4 VR censorship

i have been a huge fan of resident evil 4 ever since i was a child, i have bought and played almost every version of this game throughout the years, recently it has come to my attention that the new VR version of the game has been censored, putting aside the fact that censorship is a condescending and weak minded practice in which developers and editors mold a product to their moral standards, you can not change a creation just because it is not up to your subjective moral codes, you don’t see artists editing the mona lisa or a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Hard bullet vr to quest store

Make hard bullet vr a quest game if possible if anyone doesn’t know what it is look it up
    The port might be hard or might be easy it’s like boneworks and sport mode

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add phone support for warranty issues and speed up the process.

Used support chat to troubleshoot a controller issue only to get an email that basically told me to sit tight and wait. That was almost two weeks ago. This is not how you treat paying customers. Add phone support to talk to a human and hire more people if your queue is that long that it's taking weeks to process warranty replacement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow dlc purchasing on app lab

You guys said you working towards it for the end of the year but currently there are games on app lab that are BIGGER than games on the official oculus store such as gorilla tag and they can’t sell items to quest players and many many people are upset and complain to the developers and the developers lose money. I’m just giving this feedback so y’all know that people are really exited for this update to come and hope you are working hard and quick on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make a game based off of f the movie free guy

I really liked the movie free guy and I want to play the game because of how cool it would be to be in the movie pretty much

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the exchange duration longer

well basically i think that the game exchange fee is too short because i bought boneworks and i didnt like it so i just didnt play until i learned i could exchange it but i couldnt because i ran out of exchange/refund time its not like i had bought a disk and tried to exchange later because its scratched i just doesnt make sense that i cant exchange my game after 14 days

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus Store on Brazil

Bring the Oculus Store to Brazil, with regional price options, the discrepancy between the Brazilian real(R$) and the US Dollar is too high, paying in dollars for any app is extremely expensive with my country currency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. PCVR games for the Oculus Quest 2

We need to get the game “Attack On Quest” (Attack on quest is for PCVR) onto the Oculus Quest 2 platform for people to purchase in store, getting this game would attract more attention to the Oculus Quest 2 and have more business for Facebook/Oculus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base