Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Beat saber Britney Spears music pack

Britney Spears music pack for Beat Saber! She has so many great upbeat songs!!! I think it would do extremely well!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minecraft for Quest 2

Please bring Minecraft to the Quest platform. Minecraft and Tetris are the most sold games in the world. There is a lot of money to be made by doing this! Hopefully a deal can be made and we can all enjoy a blocky VR world! :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Put the forest on quest 2

We need the forest on quest 2 I think it'd be more fun then green **** plus it'd probably be the best horror game on the platform I just want to hold a cannibals head up in front of his friends after cutting it off with an axe and watch them go nuts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dino Crisis

Since there is a Resident Evil remake in VR and Jurassic World Aftermath is a no brainer, I would definitely love to play Dino Crisis 1 in VR. The thrill, puzzles and action would be perfect on Quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make it clearer that referral links are domestic-only

Sending a US referral link to a Canadian recipient (or vice-versa) yields an error, but it doesn't explain why. It would be very helpful if this could be explained in the ToS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Put blade and sorcery on original quest as well

I bought the oculus quest when it first came out I was a supporter for the development of the quest also and when I saw blade and sorcery came out I was excited and I bought it only to be disappointed to realize you guys only made it for quest 2 so original quest owners who have been waiting for so long for this game like me will never be able to play it because we bought the quest and not the quest 2 and again I bought the quest when it first came out and it’s still in perfect…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You can update the referal program

You have a great idea for a referral program but the implementation is bad. If someone gets a quest 2 after trying a friends and starts to load it up and activate things, they loose out on the referral program because they started before their friend sent them the link. This shouldn't matter and should be easily controlled to allow only one referral credit per account, no matter when they get it. after that the referee credit would work as normal allowing me to refer friends as well and I could gain access to the credit once they get a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Regional pricing in LATAM

I live in Colombia. We need regional prices because we cannot pay for games at the US price. If you give us regional prices we can buy more games and you will increase sales. What do you prefer Facebook? Not sell anything? or Sell a little? If we put regional prices, you are going to sell a little. If you don't give us regional prices, you're not going to sell anything because it's impossible to pay for it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I recently tried to make a purchase for a Quest Essentials Pack with 4 apps, no link to purchase for a friend, lost sale.

If this was intentional, simply put a note on the page that the item is not available for a gift purchase. If it was an oversight, then empower your support to create a cart or order page that can be used to complete a purchase. I spent over 30 minutes with chat support and they were not very good and were not empowered to do anything. I was not able to complete the $70 purchase during the sale and will not be purchasing at full price.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. fix the web site so email verification works and i can change my password

fix your password reset . wow i can get an email to rest this but not my actual oculus account WOW

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Store credit payment method flexibility

I have store credit split into three vouchers on my account, one expiring within a week and the others expiring next year.

I'd like to purchase a game using only the voucher expiring next week (and pay the price difference myself), and save the other vouchers for next year, when an upcoming game I want will be released.

Currently, there's no way to do this – despite my store credit showing as separate vouchers with separate expiry dates in my account, I only have the option of using them all at once. What's more, if you have any credit in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Synchronize time of Oculus app and Oculus store

Synchronize time of Oculus app and Oculus store - now if I live in Europe or outside probably American region I receive promo code valid to 27.11.2021, but it is invalid, because in store region is other date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow the purchase of a game bundle without sending email

If you want to gift a friend a code, you may not want to email it to them right away. For example, around Christmas time. I would like for the idea of buying a game code that I can give (print/write) as a gift when I want (on Christmas day), without an email notice being sent by Oculus when I make the purchase. In this case, he will be getting the device as a gift, so I would not want to spoil it by notifying him of the game purchase ahead of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. New game

I would love for a kingdom hearts port. Probably not possible but still

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bible VR

Ideas - experiencing Bible stories in VR- ex
    Exodus (experience what it was like to be a ***** in Egypt, the 10 plagues, the splitting of the Red Sea, receiving the 10 commandments at Mount Sinai, etc)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More remakes

More remakes of old school games, RE4 is AMAZING!!!! why not other games in that same generation of gaming? Splinter cell, halo, call of duty world at War, or even like gun, you guys proved you can atleast run them very very well changing them to a vr experience would be amazing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scheduled Gifting

When buying a game as a gift, you should be able to have the option to schedule when you want the email to be sent. This way I can buy a Christmas gift in advance if a game is on sale, or avoid the email spoiling the surprise of a future present.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. to be able to get games previously purchased on rift platform

so i had a quest 1 in the past and its been about 5 years of oculus loyalty owning also rift s and quest 2 in that order and its kind of sad that the oldest users are getting screwed over. their are multiple games i own like this and rift s well... that was a whole other waste of money and a way to give the loyal user the short end of the stick. (if you know you know)

im gonna try and make this as easy to understand as possible

bade and sorcery for example came out first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My Hero Academia in VR

It would be cool to run around as a member of class 1-A and use quirks to fight the bad guys.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sound on the demos online only worked with Microsoft Edge instead of my regular Google Chrome today!

Please work with Google to fix the issue so all of the Quest 2 demo videos on Oculus dot com have proper audio again; as I'm not a fan of Microsoft Edge...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base