Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Improve Error Messages on the store

I Recently tried to purchase, Resident Evil 4 VR with oculus store credit and a voucher "OCULUS30" when i tried to perform this operation on the mobile app I received an error that didn't inform of the error from a users perspective.

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GraphQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve Error Messages on the store

I Recently tried to purchase, Resident Evil 4 VR with oculus store credit and a voucher "OCULUS30" when i tried to perform this operation on the mobile app I received an error that didn't inform of the error from a users perspective.

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GraphQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Improve Error Messages on the store

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GrapQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve Error Messages on the store

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GrapQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Quest 2 games on PC with Oculus Link

Allow Quest 2 games to be played on PC with Quest Link, instead of having to rebuy all of the games you've already bought and played.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Teleport

Simply add a great big T on the app store to indicate if a game has teleport. I'm fed up with having to find out via Google two weeks after a release and the system we have now, comfort level is wildly different and open to interpretation. It's so simple, T or NT. Teleport or No Teleport. Moderate, means nothing. T means teleport. No grey area.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please port RE4 to Quest (Q1) asap

Not sure "store" is the right tag but anyway:

Since it's been proven that Resident Evil 4 can indeed run on Q1 please port it officially asap. I noticed that when you go to the store you can still check out when you have a Q1 but it warns you it's for Q2.

I asked Oculus Support about this, and they said that you can purchase it, but it will not install to the headset (Q1). I was also asked to come here and make the request as follows:

There have been many reports now of ppl buying it on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like the option to install Resident Evil 4 on my Occulus app for my PC so I can use Air Link/link cable to play.

I would like the option to install Resident Evil 4 on my Occulus app for my PC so I can use Air Link/link cable to play. I feel like as a consumer if you have a PC app store, that I can play my quest2 through I should be able to play resident evil 4 the same way

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Crypto-currency and Bitcoin support in Oculus Store

Add support for Crypto coins to the store as I am sure lots and lots of users would appreciate it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. web browser reviews

It seems you can no longer leave reviews for products or apps (i.e headsets, games, etc.) in the web browser, i asked support about this three times and they kept directing me here lol even though this has nothing to do with app/product reviews.

Finally after twister their arm, they looked into it more and found out that the only way to actually leave a review is to open the oculus app on your phone.

I'm not sure why you guys would remove the review functionality from the website but bring it back lol i'm not going to leave a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Oculus store applies both store credit and promo code ... but then asks the bank for the amount WITHOUT promo code. = bug or bad UI design!

If store credit and promo code are incompatible, prevent promo code during code check if store credit is selected as payment method !
    Otherwise people see in big bold letters a price including both, and can miss the small print during the bank check.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Purchasing an app should be for an account, not a specific device or install method.

I just spent 30 minutes with support trying to understand why purchasing a game that can be loaded on to the Oculus Quest 2 headset, must be bought from the headset store, mobile store or web site, but buying the same game from the Oculus PC app only works via Link cable, even if the PC app says it supports Quest 2.

There should be one purchase for the software app, which gets attributed to the account and can then be used through any means that supports running it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More country(s) for shipping

So as the title says, I think we need expanded shipping, because people who want to get their hands on the devices aren't that happy. Right now to get a Oculus you have to buy it from amazon, which includes all the shipping fee(s). Which is not fair because you guys have free shipping options for supported countrys. Please add other shipping options so we can all enjoy the devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add private property game to the oculus quest 2 libaray

Hi would it be possible to add the game private property to the oculus quest 2 library.

I played this recently in a vr center, and from checking its not on general release yet looking at the manufacturers website.

This would be a great game to add, its also multilayer similar to elven assassin except it uses guns rather than bows.

The experience is fun and comfortable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Beat Saber shouldn't have Billy Eilish on the Cover without including the songs

I got a new Oculus Quest 2 this weekend, and I really like it. I saw in the Beat Saber Game in the store with Billy Eilish on the cover, and my daughter is a huge fan of hers, so I spent the $30 on the game. When she played it she told me all the Billy Eilish songs were unavailable, and that you have to pay more to get them. How can you have Billy Eilish on the cover art of the game, but not have any of her songs in the game? I'm not going to return the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be honest and upfront about yourself delay time on the elite strap

Be honest and upfront about the delay times on the quest elites strap delivery

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Price Adjustment option

I think it would be nice for the Oculus Store refund policy to be expanded to include the possibility of price adjustment. I recently purchased The Climb 2 using a 30% off coupon, but it is now part of the Daily Sale for 35% off. My purchase of The Climb 2 is still within its 2-week refund period; however, a refund typically takes 3-5 days to process. The Daily Sale is only available for 24 hours, so I will not be able to purchase The Climb 2 for the cheaper price. Customer support has informed me that there is no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There are so many apps that are excluded from the Korean store.

Oculus is a self-rating business that has joined IARC.

https://developer.oculus.com/blog/oculus-store-transitions-to-iarc-age-and-content-ratings/

But there are so many games that are not in the Korean store.

In the case of game discount bundles, games that are not in the Korean store are excluded, so it is difficult to determine what kind of discount they are selling.

There are 313 apps sold in the Quest Store, of which 88 are not in the Korean store, accounting for 28.11%.

Rift store is disastrous. Almost half of the games are not sold in the Korean store.

If you refer to the text file, you will know…

268 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

180 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please put Wish List back on Shop page, thanks

Hello!

Our conversation was interrupted before I could send the screen shots. Please find them here below.

Before my Wish List was here on the Shop page in the bottom, far right; but as you can see I cannot see it there any more :

To find it, I have to go to first to Menu :

Then to Account Settings :

And I see it there listed :

Is it not possible to have it on Shop page as before?

And is it possible to separate my wish lists and see it as Quest Wish List and Go Wish…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Official store in south america!

Latin america NEEDS to have an official store, I had THE worst experience when buying in Argentina on an unofficial store and I just can't reccomend people to buy a product of VR in this circumstances, Argentina needs VR!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base