Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Cross-buy with Steam store

I have a library of games on my Rift which I'd like to play on a Quest 2 tetherlessly, but some were bought on Steam, and some aren't part of the existing cross-buy scheme despite owning them on the oculus store. This is putting me off making that purchase.

I would like to see an option for developers to opt-in to cross-buy between stores as they have previously been open to giving out free keys for the other store when contacted directly (then screwed over by people then selling that extra key).

Where games aren't currently compatible between rift and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the Store available with Local Currency in countries which dollar is expensive.

Some countries such as mine , turkey , is having trouble with currency and because of that a 30$ game is coming with a whopping figure of 240 Turkish Liras or so which is quite expensive here. So what i'm suggesting is make Local Stores or limited sale offers exclusive to here. Thank you :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make the Store available with Local Currency in countries which dollar is expensive.

Some countries such as mine , turkey , is having trouble with currency and because of that a 30$ game is coming with a whopping figure of 240 Turkish Liras or so which is quite expensive here. So what i'm suggesting is make Local Stores or limited sale offers exclusive to here. Thank you :)

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make a wii sports type game for the oculus

Wii sports was one of the best sellers for the wii, and by itself caused many people to go out and buy one. A simple sports game like that would do wonders for the sales of an item like the Quest. I know the sports scramble game is on the quest, but I feel like that game doesn't do a multi-sport game right. Having a combo of golf, boxing, tennis, baseball and perhaps basketball, fencing etc. would make for a wonderful game that I would be willing to pay full price for. Please consider developing some sort of game like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available to all Quest customers with a link cable

I'm do not understand how you can give a game away to people who have just bought a quest 2 and seemingly forget those that purchased your previous products and bought a link cable and helped the beta process.

Can you explain why normal quest users who spend money on your products and applications and cable dont seemingly matter to you?

I may use your cable and buy my games on Steam. Way to go, I have not received anything free from Oculus and now if you get a new version you do.

A very disappointed customer!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have a suggestion for feedback: In order to more easily communicate with players from all over the country on the use of communication or

I have a suggestion for feedback: In order to more easily communicate with players from all over the country on the use of communication or remote assistance, contact can develop Oculus support software on the Oculus Store.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allowing early adopters to redeem Asgard’s Wrath as well.

Allowing the people who bought the Oculus Quest 2 in October to get Asgard’s Wrath free as well would be a nice reward to the people who preordered instead of punishing them for support.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Release a fps shooter bundle on black friday with super hot, onward, espire 1, and robo recall.

Release 2 fps shooter bundles on black friday. One with super hot, apex construct, espire 1, and robo recall. And the other one with all the multi-player fps like onward, Solaris, and population one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow specifying specific future dates to deliver emails for games purchased as gifts

It would be nice if the "Buy for a friend" feature allowed me to specify the date that the email would be sent (with a window much longer than 30 days from purchase...maybe 90-120 days). Amazon.com does that for eGift cards and it's a great feature. It's very annoying that I can't do this on your site - I don't want to send a Christmas gift 5 weeks before Christmas or have to order it Christmas Eve. Same for birthday gifts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Free game asguards wrath

Last week I bought the oculus quest 2 and this week I come to find out that the store is giving away the game for free. Why will we not be able to get the game? It's not like it was announced and I'm sure if people would have known they would have waited for the better value. As a matter of fact I had researched the whole web for black Friday deals on the quest 2 with only a return of $299 was gonna be the best deal. Please tell me something will be done about this. I am…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give early adopters of the Quest 2 Asgard's Wrath!!!!!

It's a massive slap in the face that new users of the quest 2 get it for free but those who had to experience the bugs, faulty elite straps, and slew of other issues don't get it? What kind of sense does that make. It feels like a punishment for having faith in the new release of a product, only to be ignored.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Offer some type of discount code to those who's Quest2 Elite Strap order was cancelled

The Oculus Quest2 Elite Strap was not ready for order. While I appreciate you not shipping a product that has a serious flaw and letting us deal with it, it's really frustrating that it wasn't ready. I would like to make other purchases, but would love a discount to help.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A way to know what refresh rate a game runs at before buying

I think it would be a good idea if there was some way to know what refresh rate a game ran at before you buy it. I think this would be good for people who get motion sick/ are sensitive to flickering, or just can't live without the buttery smoothness of a higher refresh rate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to choose credit cards stored

Currently if I don't choose a credit card as default I can pay with it but even though it allows me to add many other cards I can't pay with them unless I put them in default. I would like the ability to choose which card I'm going to use when I'm going to purchase so I don't have to go into settings and choose a different card as default.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Game share button

We need a game share option in the store to appear so that when I want to play a game with a friend I will be able to have a share button to click and choose my friend to show my freinds the games i want them to look at to see if we agree and buy them in the store to play together. Currently there is no option for me to share on either Oculus app or inside of the Oculus VR store. So the only way currently to do this is to tell them the name and they…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve purchasing games experience

When we purchase games have it be a virtual game store that you walk into. Pick the game off the shelf and go to a register and checkout with a robot or something. That would be amazing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to buy games as a gift for my kid who has an account but i dont have an account

change the store so people who dont have an account can buy games and send download links to people who do have accounts for the quest 2

I dont own a quest 2 but my son does and its very difficult to buy games for him

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I paid twice for Down the Rabbit Hole. I was refunded for one but both games were removed. I want the game for which I paid returned. Eliza

Please return Down the Rabbit Hole for which I paid. I paid twice, was refunded once, both games were removed. I want the game for which I paid.

Elizabeth Brooke

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. refund procedure is faulty

i requested a refund and some days later checked the status of the refund and it showed as rejected. I queried this and support said sorry it was a mistake it sometime does this and did not know why. they then changed the status to approved? The terms state something to the effect that refunds will be aporoved if game play not longer than 20 minutres or 2 hours ( cant remember which one is correct) i belive the user should be informed of the decision if it was rejected .

Also the rules say that this may take 5…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove estimated delivery date from checkout

The estimated delivery time when you process an order is total BS and is not accurate at all. Especially considering it takes days to simply process payment. If I had known it was gonna be so hard to give you guys $500 I probably wouldn't have bothered purchasing at all. Feel like I was lied to and customer support is powerless to help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base