Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. I just bought Quest 2 I'm having great difficulty buying apps It's wearing me out Life is too short for this Sort it out

Make payment method easier for Paypal So complicated for new users being pushed in circles with Oculus account and Facebook account. I've just spent over an hour trying to purchase an app. Unsuccessful! No trouble elsewhere I use my paypal account everyday.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add megaton rainfall

I kinda want to free roam and destroy stuff in vr and also I get a little bored when I don't see any exciting explosions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Regional Pricing for Brazil (BRL)

Oculus as a company should urgently start implementing regional pricing, if it ever wants to be taken as an actual competitor to Steam when choosing where to buy games from, only thing i bought from the oculus store is vrdesktop so i can play my steam games where they have fair prices.

This should be a priority in your development roadmap

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve clarity of the game refund process

Judging VR games from video trailers is really difficult and I've relied on the refund policy to try games and return the ones that I didn't like. I typically can tell within 10 minutes if a game isn't for me. My account was recently flagged for returning too many games in a month time period (I'd bought 21 games and returned 8 of them). I asked for clarity of how many was too many and what the time period should be but support couldn't give me that information (I don't think they know). Returns shouldn't be tied to the number…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Bundles to be bought as gifts.

Currently can't see how...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Difficulty in purchasing apps in Korea

Despite the official release in Korea, there are too few apps available for purchase.

Of course, there are many ways(VPN etc.) to buy and enjoy, but this method is difficult for common people to use. This is making them hesitate to purchase Quest 2.

Please allow us to buy many apps in the store.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow "Buy as a Gift" through Quest 2

I accidentally bought an App through the Quest 2 for myself because I expected somewhere along the line the ability to "Gift" the purchase to my Daughter. Just as you are able to through the App on the phone or PC.

That's not the case. I could only buy it for myself through the Quest 2.

Please add the ability to "GIFT" when buying through the device itself.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make App Lab apps giftable

You cannot currently gift an App Lab app. This can be a valuable option when trying to get friends into games, and there's no reason official releases should have it but App Lab apps shouldn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add WWi Fighters to the App Lab!!!!!!!

For me this would be great as I have tried everything to get Sidequest to connect to my Quest 2 but have had to admit defeat.

For the developers (who say that they have applied for the game to go onto App Lab) and other Quest owners this game deserves to be on the official store, the reviews are fantastic!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Beat Saber have app sharing

Since Oculus has purchase beat games that now makes Beat Saber a first party title. If oculus encourages developers to go onto app sharing they should lead by example, especially since beat saber is one of the only titles that would benefit from having that sperate score. I think the community would really like to hear that Beat Saber will get app sharing, even if it is down the line the confirmation would be nice. Beat Saber already doesn't have Cross-Buy, it would be nice to at least implement app sharing.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add WWi Fighters to the App Lab!!!!!!!

For me this would be great as I have tried everything to get Sidequest to connect to my Quest 2 but have had to admit defeat.

For the developers (who say that they have applied for the game to go onto App Lab) and other Quest owners this game deserves to be on the official store, the reviews are fantastic!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Oculus quest 2

Please add minecraft vr to the oculus quest 2 and 1 headsets. I know thousands of people like me would love for minecraft to be on vr without the need of a pc or the virtual desktop app. My gamertag is CamdenS82.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support Family concurrent App Sharing

Like many families, we bought two Quest 2s so that we can play with/against each other in games. However as it stands, even with the new app-sharing and multi-user features , this isn’t supported and we have to each buy our own copies of each game. Please allow a family or household to share app purchases while using their individual accounts. This saves money for families and allows individuals to keep all of their activity and accomplishments specific to their own accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yu-gi-ho

hello here is a fan of yu gi ho I would like to know if it pourais adapt a games yu-gi-ho on vr in multiplayer with the system for the deck and the graph of the monster the total in the more I know of plain world who would buy this game because its fan like me here thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...)

perchè non consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...), usufruendo cosi del cashback di Stato ? Sarebbe un modo per ottenere uno sconto del 10%, altrimenti impossibile da ottenere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...)

perchè non consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...), usufruendo cosi del cashback di Stato ? Sarebbe un modo per ottenere uno sconto del 10%, altrimenti impossibile da ottenere.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ich bin begeistert von VR, aber leider entspricht das Angebot an Apps zu wenig meinen Bedürfnissen

• Ich bin 71 Jahre alt und seit Jahren begeistert von VR. Ich kaufe gerade meine vierte Brille (Quest 2).

• Was ich zutiefst bedaure, ist das Angebot an Apps. Ich kann weder mit Shootern noch mit Horror etwas anfangen und auch nicht mit niedlichen Häschen oder Henry.

• Apps ohne deutschen Text kommen wegen meiner schlechten Englischkenntnisse grundsätzlich nicht in Frage.

• Ich habe anfänglich mehrere Spiele gekauft (u.a. Moss, Shadow Point), die ich aber alle nicht fertig spielen konnte, weil ich nicht weitergekommen bin. Hilfe gab es zu wenig, und überspringen einer Aufgabe war nicht möglich. Meine Konsequenz: Ich kaufe solche Apps…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base