Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Install Fan

Hello, I first just want to say that the oculus is amazing. I do not own one, but plan to soon. After experiencing using one of my friends oculus, I was just blown away. I noticed on this scary creepy roller coaster simulation I was on (which was awesome) I started to feel like this wind one my temples. Now it could have just been the speakers, as I had the volume high, and I know it tends to give off that sensation. It was amazing! I really think you guys should look into actually adding some type of fan…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Warranty replacement for 64 GB version should be with the 128 GB version

I waited 3 months for my warranty replacement. I originally bought the 64 GB version. While waiting on said replacement, I kept seeing IG ads for the 128 GB. And it being the same price as the 64 GB version! imagine my surprise when oculus support refused to make my replacement 128 GB. I figured it might ship faster and since it's presumabley the same cost to them at this point. But no luck. They took 3 months and shipped the now discontinued 64 GB version. Make it make sense please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please allow us to reset the creation of an avatar back to the default image

Can we please have the option of reversing the creation of an avatar back to the default image (the mannequin looking person with the shades). I do not like the avatar and feel upset to log into my account because of it. I feel like my account is ruined. I want to go back to before I created it. I cannot see how this would be a hard thing to implement, it would just be reseting the avatar back to just like how it was before making one. Even if this was a one-time deal thing, I would greatly appreciate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make Oculus more business friendly

I work for a large organisation. Oculus For Business is not fit for about 90% of our activity in VR. Requirement for FB account is abhorrent in our sector - absolute non-starter - and so we are left with a comporimised solution, and compromised support.

Sourcing proof of purchase within a vast bureaucracy takes several human-hours worth of fragmented effort. I just had to do this to replace a faulty Elite Strap (which are not so elite in their construction).

Give proper business support AND access to the consumer layer of functionality, or continue to create intolerable friction in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Headset Exchange Program?

It would be nice for the users who purchased the 64GB headset to be able to either exchange it for the 128GB or pay the difference for the 256GB headset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Physical or E Gift Card for Oculus

I think Oculus is missing a huge opportunity in introducing new users to product while increasing bottom line. Currently there is no option for Gift Cards for Oculus. Only option is for those familiar with Oculus to gift an app. Nice option, however, these people are already aware of Oculus. By providing an Oculus Gift Card, many more people will be exposed and engaged in conversation as to what Oculus is and what it can be used for. I think this is a huge opportunity being missed. I'd love to be able to add an Oculus Gift card to my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Connection between speakers and Quest 2 without cable

Combining speakers (stereo, 5.1, Dolby Atmos or Ambisonics) with the Oculus Quest 2 directly, without Oculus Link Cable, would ensure even more immersiveness.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get customer support that is actually helpful

My 10 year old saved up for a year to order an oculus quest 2 and an elite strap… Placed order on Monday, Quest 2 shipped quickly and arrived on Wednesday.

The elite strap was supposed to arrive two days later, on Friday… then Saturday… then Monday (today)… now Tuesday, but it hasn’t even shipped yet.

I reached out to customer service to ask what was going on and they said “well those are estimated delivery days and not guaranteed”. 🙄

I asked to cancel the Elite strap portion of the order so my daughter can get her money back…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let us see how many hours we have spent in each app!!!

The Devs dont seem to look at the suggestions very much but i would love to see how many hours i have wasted my life in vrchat but sadly that is not a feature even though it was on the Rift!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make app sharing available for families with more than 1 Quest 2.

Last Christmas I got a Quest 2. Loved it so much I bought another one for the wife and kids. They all loved it and app sharing is fine on one headset. So I went and bought 2 more for the kids for Christmas this year. When I'm setting them up is when I understood that multi user and app sharing only worked on one device. So now I can't share any of the games I have bought over the last year. Spent over $1000 on Quest 2s, and now I have to go buy all the games we like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add EMF barrier to prevent wifi & bluetooth signal from radiating directly into the brain

People are spending 15 hours a day in the headset
    - long term exposure to wifi & bluetooth radiation might have negative health impact ( in 10-20 years )
    - I think this issue can be avoided using a simple barrier in the headset, that blocks the wifi & bluetooth signal that travels directly into the head & the brain
    - this eliminates possible health risks & does not impact the user experience

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Once you connect Oculus Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link, you will not be able to connect to other PCs via Oculus Link.

Once you connect Oculus Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link, you will not be able to connect to other PCs via Oculus Link.

To connect, you need to initialize the Oculus Quest 2 itself.

Also, if you initialize the PC once connected with Oculus Link, the connection will be disabled and you will need to initialize the Oculus Quest 2 itself.

Can you please support the Oculus Link connection on multiple PCs?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. headset sleep mode

When playing a game connected to the PC and you take the headset off during the game the headset goes into sleep mode eventually disconnecting from the PC. You then have to reconnect the headset to the PC again and restart the game loosing your initial spot in the game. Give the user the choice of when the headset goes into sleep mode. Now when you take the headset off it goes into sleep mode almost immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If you want millions of people to buy the new quest that is coming out, please release powers united again, because everyone wants it back

BRING BACK POWERS UNITED, IF YOU WANT TO BE GOOD AGAIN THEN RELEASE POWERS UNITED, AND IM SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Go suport windows 11, i will sell my vr and go for a other company and get one of them instead of there will not be an win 11 suport soon.

Go suport windows 11, i will sell my vr and go for a other company and get one of them instead of there will not be an win 11 suport soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Squid Game On Oculus Virtual reality

I was just wondering if you could add or partner with the creators of the show Squid game and possibly create or make a game about squid game available on your VR headsets it would really be cool and exciting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. watching football matches inside the stadiums

The possibility of watching football matches (premier league) inside the stadiums through the glasses as if I was present in the match..if there are 60 thousand in the stadium there will be 3 million around the world watching it through your glasses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Facebook should not be a requirement. Censoring of games should never happen and be fought against

I ended up in a glitch login loop upon using my ocolus for the first time due to Facebook and oculus account trying to merge. I don't want a facebook account I do not like social media. It should never be a requirement.
    I'm upset to hear about censoring of resi 4 vr because of 'feelings". Adhering to these people is defeatist and you should be doing more to respect the gamers who have kept games alive for decades than ruin their experience and the gaming industry based on sensitive people. And now to find out there are no replacement…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Visual experiment lobby

New home lobbies idea it's a few there in the visual experience iam a big fan of the quest 2 and would like to a few more home screens maybe interactive in a way

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Multiplayer Horror Games Needed!

When you watch a horror movie, you watch it with a friend. So naturally, the best VR horror experience is one where you and a friend are in the same world together screaming for your lives. That’s what we need! A game like Phasmophobia on the Quest 2 platform is an absolute must. I’ve got friends dying for something like this, so please work on releasing Phasmophobia on the Quest 2 platform or create a ghost/haunting co-op game that we can get on the quest. Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 108 109
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base