Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Adaptive Controllers

Hello,
    Please create adaptive controllers for people with physical disabilities who do not have full use of there hands. I have a disability which limits my right hand's function and it is impossible for me to use the right-handed controller.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Oculus platform] Ability to find Users of same region and interests.

This is not a quest 2 specific but I put it here anyways.

Would be cool to find people that play a particular game without resorting to a myriad of internet pages where userbase is severely splitted.

Region is important because of Latency and Language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Being able to appear offline

So I play a lot and sometimes I don't want my friends to know that I'm playing I want to be by myself and so I think it would be nice to have an offline feature to appear offline so you can't be bothered

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I can't get Oculus Link working and have tried everything with a compatible PC

You need to fix all the Oculus App issues that prevent me from connectin to a compatible Windows10 laptop. I have and ASUS AMD Ryzen 9 + Nvidia RTX 3060 brand new laptop that will not connect to my Oculus Quest 2 VR headset. We have been trying for hours, your forums have not been helpful. All my GPU and USB drivers are updated, the Oculus App has been updated and reinstalled several times already with no positive effect. I keep getting OcculusLink errors and disconnections even though the USB cable test passes with flying colors. Fix your broken software!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Transfer Game Save Data between different Oculus Quest 2

I used my Dad’s Oculus until I got my own and now have lost all the save data. I’d like to have my progress easily transfer in the cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ship A Headset That Isn’t Broken

Don’t offer to ship someone a “like-new” refurbished device after they’ve paid $200 with a non-matching serial number and a ****** customer support team. It’s been over a month and my son is still waiting to use his birthday present that’s waiting to be replaced.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix it

My Quest 1 bricked for absolutely no reason. I’m past warranty. Linked up with customer support and no resolution whatsoever. I’m out 600+ dollars. Such an expensive product should have better quality control. Very unhappy customer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Develop common platform tools for auto-removal of toxic users

Toxicity from users using racist and sexist language is a huge problem for every app on the Oculus platform once the userbase for the app in question grows to a certain size. See for example this post from a long-time Echo VR user who had to quit due to the toxicity of other users: https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/n5vrcc/icantplayechovr_anymore/

The existing manual reporting system isn't good enough because it is too time-consuming. The problem is out of control despite the availability of manual reporting. Developers need to be given tools that will auto-ban users that use racist, sexist or abusive…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Upgrading existing device

Hello, the only reason that I still haven’t brought the Oculus Quest 2 is that it is not possible to trade in/upgrade it after, for example a year. I think, It would be much more reasonable if buyers could have an option to upgrade it, because it is pretty obvious that after a year you will introduce new Oculus Quest (possibly 3) with more battery life and overall improvements; so I and a lot of potential buyers just don’t want to waste $300 and just keep it forever.. So, please make an upgrade option available as for example Apple allows…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make a lite "Air Link Only" edition exclusively for PC VR

Make a lite "Air Link Only" edition exclusively for PC VR, cut-back Android system, with an external battery (USB-C Power Bank, with a cable going along the back of the headstrap down to a pocket) to lower the overall weight of it. Make it LIGHT as possible, and ship it with upgraded memory foam (Similar to what VRCover offer). People won't mind if the battery is external. The lower weight of the headset will make it FAR more comfortable, and better balance it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rename the Oculus Rift Software

1. Rename the Oculus Rift software for PC to Oculus PC App.
      I'm using a quest 2 and can use the software too.
      Renaming the software causes less confusion.

2. Add the download page of the Oculus rift software to Quest page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. left controller needs button control to open up quick navagational menu.

I'm left handed and play tons of vr bowling and I can't access the quick navigational menu to record my gameplay. when bowling with left hand I don't hold the right controller for comfort reasons but if I want to open up the quick menu while in game to record my gameplay I can't. Could you please fix this or email me a way to do this? ericyounkin@sbcglobal.net

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Limited apps sharing across multiple headsets

I’d love to buy a second Q2 headset so me and my wife have our own hardware, mostly so that we don’t have to readjust settings when swapping back and forth, but I’m turned off by having to buy multiple copies of each game to use both headsets.

Please expand app sharing to support multiple devices. Limiting the sharing to 4 accounts would be reasonable. Requiring one household to purchase a game multiple times is not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Streaming and recording ideas/ feature request

Add availability to be able to record and stream to other platforms like twitch and others and to be able to upload recordings to YouTube and other platforms and to be able to record in good quality and stream in good quality and have twitch streams show chat on screen and record time or streaming time and be able to download photos and videos that you take on Quest , Quest 2 and Rift S to you phone from the Oculus app to save to phone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hospital friendly headband

We bought a quest 2 for my brother who lives in a sterile chamber in a hospital because of a lymphoma.
    Unfortunately the headset can’t be used and accepted in the sterile room because of the porous fabric on the headband which can’t be sterilized.
    I know the hospital kids are not your largest target group but would be awesome to have a solution for them. Would really help them escape their small rooms and have a good time in the VR world.
    Thanks for your consideration
    Best
    Jules

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. About the facial mask ergonomy for Spain

After my experience with Oculus Go and their accesories, and after speaking with other spanish people:

If nose have 3 sizes: we have middle size. The default mask have a too big hole, with too much light.

cheekbones: we have big cheekbones, we feel to much pressure and is uncomfortable.

With the (assian?) facial mask for Go, i did cut the nose hole, and yes, then is comfortable for cheekbones.

Would be nice to select our proper mask (nose and cheekbones size) at the moment of to buy a HMD, like the color of a mobile phone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the Option to Hide Apps and Local Files.

We want to be able to hide apps that we don't want a random friend running. Require the pin to toggle between showing hidden apps and files makes sense to do both actions with one input because likely you would be using both at that time. Re-enabling wouldn't require the pin again, and would automatically be hidden again if the headset is turned off without manually re-enabling.

Also add a way to remove demos or any app completely so that the library doesn't get full of junk we don't want to see anymore. I mean sure being able to hide…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Expose Guardian bounds to PC VR games over Link and Air Link

PC games don't seem to have access to accurate Guardian data over Link and Air Link. This data is used and expected by games like Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality and SteamVR

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quest 2, Oculus XRSP Interface NoT Recognised

There is a driver problem and Win 1O will not recognise the Quest 2 Link (Conflict with Oculus XRSP Interface) . PLEASE SORT THIS OUT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 93 94
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base