Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add card games to Vr products

So why I would suggest this is because I think it would be cool to play a card game like “Phase 10” with my relatives far away.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. An editable comment/view box for live straming VR

A slightly editable and more interactive comments and viewer box while streaming live in VR, for example:

Specific putting press sequence to either show or hide the box.
    A transparency setting.
    Size and position edit setting.
    A quick drop down mode so you can expand and see the full comments.

Currently the box is very intrusive, distracting and can very easily get in the way of view.

If anything at least, a transparency setting would suffice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Being able to customize different apps from your phone

I have the tribe Xr and some other apps where you can upload pictures and music. I don’t have a compatible pc. I want to be able to upload music and pictures and files, so maybe a phone app would be helpful? Just a thought

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Release a premium version of the Quest 2 with high quality lenses.

The Quest 2 experience is severely hampered by poor quality lenses. VR itself is incredible, and the Quest library, features and controllers are extremely strong, but issues with poor quality lenses and atrocious quality control mean that the product is not worth investing in for some. Give users choice - keep the standard model at its competitive price point, but also release an improved model without the cost-cutting. I'm talking about improved lenses and full control over IPD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Temps de jeu

Ce serait super bien si on pouvait définir ou consulter le temps de jeu passé sur un jeu ou sur tout les jeux dans une journée , une semaine , un mois
    Cela serai bien notamment pour les enfants pour pouvoir contrôler leurs temps de jeu par exemple ou soi même pour se fixer des limites de jeu .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oculus link audio stutter fix for oculus quest

I had an audio stutter problem after the latest update when using oculus link. I managed to fix the problem for now by erasing the device to factory settings and also reinstalling the oculus app on my desktop. The problem was Virtual Desktop app. As soon as I install that app the audio stutter returns and I have to do the whole reinstalling again. Virtual Desktop Works just fine on its own it just bricks the audio if I want to play with the link cable. I tested it with official and third party cables.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quest 2 filter and sort steps BACKWARD for Quest 1

Consider this a BUG:
    On the Quest, the home app list allows for filtering and sorting (e.g. "Installed Apps" sorted "A-Z"), AND REMEMBERS THE SETTINGS YOU CHOSE.
    Quest 2 has the same filters and sorting BUT DOES NOT REMEMBER YOUR CHOICE.
    This is a hugely annoying difference amongst many other steps BACKWARDS from the previous generation.
    The default for Quest 2 is "All Items" sorted by "Recent" use.
    I don't want All Items shown by default I only want WHAT IS INSTALLED. It is fine (and right) to allow for filtering to all available, but I shouldn't have to dig…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make multi-user and app sharing work for families

It's my understanding that the current, experimental implementation of these features will require each account to have a Facebook account. If you're, say, a parent, trying to organize time on a single Quest, you'll need accounts set up for children, often younger than 13, which makes the current implementation useless unless we're looking to violate Facebook's user agreement. I'd suggest giving users a way to set up designated kid's accounts, maybe similarly to how kids' messenger accounts can be set up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve your support, it's shockingly bad

7 weeks I had to wait for a resolution to my ticket "Request #2136797" and you have no formal complaints or resolution procedure. I had no headset for the whole time and it could have been resolved within a week if I'd just had someone properly look at the issue and helped me. As there is no way to officially complain I've been advised by your support to post this as an "idea"

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a scroll bar, or ability to resort the "my Imports" list when adding 3d models

New objects are placed at the bottom of the list before final importing. As more items are added the list grows and becomes very time consuming to scroll down manually for every import. A scroll bar would help, or the ability to resort the list placing items awaiting import at the top...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Battery packs/Battery life/Music

I feel you guys should upgrade the battery life for the elite strap with battery pack and maybe sell a battery pack separately. I find I'm always charging my headset more then playing. So I recently started looking for a good battery pack, and I came across the VR power which has significantly more battery power and life and almost triples the play time. Also could you guys maybe add the ability to play spotify in the background I love listening to music while playing games. I defiantly think you guys could do a lot better and I know a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Apparently it's ok to receive a Quest 2 headset with a mark on it

To be clear I would not expect a replacement for such a cosmetic issue. But I did report it to them on the day of receipt along with an issue regarding the charger. The issue with the charger was resolved in 3 weeks, but only after doing the follow-up did I get anything back from support about the mark; and that was to post here...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. about the lists in the user interface

In the user interface lists (menus, etc.) the last option is somewhat uncomfortable to select (eg the information option in the configuration menu), the interface should leave some space after the last menu option, so that selecting it would be more comfortable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. By adding a Card Game call BidWhist

It is a Card Game play by 4 people Please Google BidWhist Enjoyed by many people

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make controllers configurable, and with shock capability :)

OK, I was an electronic engineer and teacher for many years. I would teach how I could use an inductor to to create a very high voltage, very low current, to give people a zap that shocked, but couldn't hurt. Especially so when it just goes through two points on same hand, like two fingers or the palm.

It was a wicked blast and class loved to hate it.

SO, I was thinking, wouldn't it be amazing if they had a controller with two metal plates that contact your fingers or fatty part of the palm, and when someone shoots…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please enter beat saber and the climb into app sharing so everyone on the family can have there own scores!!

Your scoring is the most important part in the games beat saber and the climb please enter these into app sharing so the whole family can have there own scores and it’s not one score combined with the whole family!! Please!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow the quest 2 to support 3rd party controllers

I think it would realy be sick to ad 3rd party controllers that work with the q2 since almost all vr controllers use the same technologys. And having something like the index individual finger tracking as an option would be sick. Or just oculus making some kind of pro controllers or something. I would definitively buy. And it would make a even best vr since it have extremely good resolution, soon 120hz, and it would be cheaper than a usual pcvr even if you would buy 200$ controller with it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Start game even if not connected to internet

Please let users start games whithout being connected to the internet even it's tagged as required by the dev.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get actual app family sharing.

Ok. You made a big deal about app sharing coming. I purchased another Quest for the family. Now that it 's out you say that I can't share my apps with the other device. I'm not going to buy the same apps multiple times. Apple had family sharing figured out years ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 85 86
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base