Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Time Zones

Events are all listed in Pacific Time. They should be tailored to the users specific time zone. No need to pull out a calculator when you want to know when an event is scheduled.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Usb-C connected to hdmi connected to the tv

Usb-C connected to hdmi connected to the tv so you are able to connect it to non chrome cast tvs and better quality

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Class set

Allow for easier set up of multiple devices for education purposes. I’m an educator who won a grant for 25 oculus twos And we’re having a heck of a time Being allowed to generate the Facebook accounts we need to run these as a class set. We looked into the business side of things but it didn’t allow access to the apps we needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. remove the requirement to have a facebook account, nobody likes it, its ********, and offer other payment options like afterpay and payin4

Facebook being forced on people is ******** and has kept me away from oculus since 2014,
    i now own a quest purely for the portability and as soon as another option is avaliable at a reasonable price (or even a few hundred more),
    the quest will be going in the bin, and i will be going to that,
    i will never recommend oculus to anyone as long as facebook is involved,
    and i will continue to purchase from valve or htc for the majority of my VR requirements,
    my purchase of the quest is purely for lack of options,
    oculus…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. remove the requirement to have a facebook account, nobody likes it, its ********, and offer other payment options like afterpay and payin4,

Facebook being forced on people is ******** and has kept me away from oculus since 2014, i now own a quest purely for the portability and as soon as another option is avaliable at a reasonable price (or even a few hundred more), the quest will be going in the bin, and i will be going to that, i will never recommend oculus to anyone as long as facebook is involved, and i will continue to purchase from valve or htc for the majority of my VR requirements, my purchase of the quest is purely for lack of options, oculus…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Free silicone face cover for the original quest

It is unfair that the quest 2 users get a free face cover while the original doesn’t,A lot of face covers irritate the face even the original one,Plus the original one gets sweaty easily

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. issue compensation via oculus store credit

In a recent issue users had skin irritation problems from the foam that comes with the Quest 2, Oculus sends a silicone cover to solve the issue, but only to supported countries. For unsupported countries people have to pay out of their pocket to solve the issue, I suggest that if Oculus can't provide support for a user in such a case they should give a monetary or Oculus store credit compensation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ship free silicone cover for Quest 2 to all countries

As we know there is not much supported countries. And because of this many people who live in unsupported ones can not have a replacement. In my opinion if such a large company as Oculus make mistake to sell defective good, they need to do all posible to help their customers all over the world.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Oculus selling oculus quest 2 to Turkey but doesnt ship free silicone cover

I bought Oculus Quest 2 from Turkey. Everybody knows there is an issue for default cover and Oculus send new silicone cover to people who have Oculus quest 2. But Oculus doesn't ship to Turkey silicone cover. If you sell your product to Turkey also product has Turkish language support in itself. This is companies mistake to sell defective good and you must take responsibility about this situation and because of that you have to ship silicone cover to Turkey.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Storage Improvement for 64G Users / Refund

Hey folks, I don't know who about you, but I feel a bit harmed by Oculus and action with Rls of 128G verion instead of cheapy 64. I have spoke with Support and they stated: Users and Buyers are responsible for which version they are buying - I get the point, however I have bought my Quest on December last year - That time Oculus was not even mentioning about releasing new version - Not speaking about replacing it with 64G... So it means that I have overpaid for cheap version - Cause in next month you will be able…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus quest 2 sugestion

You guys should definitely consider allowing headsets to have one primary account so two kids in the same household can have their own headset to play together at the same time on the same game where parents don’t have to buy the game twice also each game should have to have a demo for players to test before purchasing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Offer screen replacements.

Instead of expecting users to shell out another $500 for a new headset, offers one time free, minimum, screen replacement regardless of how it was damaged. Then after that, offer screen replacements for a maximum $80. Now you have a wider market to profit from AND you maintain control of who is repairing the system, increasing profits even further.

By doing so you prevent LOSS OF PROFITS and from third parties cloning the system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide compensation to the people who ordered the 64gb version now that the 128gb version will be offered at the same price.

There will be a new 128gb version offered at the same price of the 64gb version. Therefore compensation should be given to the people who bought the 64gb version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Twitch Integration

As a person who loves the quest 2 and Twitch, it’d be cool to see both of them team up or atleast one of them make an intervention or an app of some sort to just stream your games or watch your favorite streamers play their games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Built in email application

An email application to use with infiniti office rather than using the web browser

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support feedback

I wanted to give feedback on a great experience I had with Oculus support today. Christopher from support helped me with a broken park on the headset and was super helpful and delivered a fantastic quality of service. Reference ending …7343. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Rest mode enabler

A Powermode option that lets you watch the headset charge, without having to accidentally turn the headset on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow us to buy a name change

Allow us to buy a name change the wait right now is half a year

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)