Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Please add a sign in button under or above the cancel button in order to merge Oculus and Facebook accounts

There is an area that you must use in order to sign into your Oculus/Facebook account. Currently there is a glitch whereby when you factory reset your headset or even sign out of your Oculus mobile account it attempts to merge the Oculus with whichever Facebook account has been on your phone last. It happens even if the person signs out of their Facebook account on your device. I had to factory reset my headset and had a myriad of glitches concerning my son’s Facebook account and my primary account on the headset. There was no area to switch to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a custom shortcut option

Hi dear oculus team please ad the possibility to customize shortcuts so we can start an specific app on doupletap of the side of the headset or starting screen recording on double tap of the oculus home button. :D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add guardian furniture

Hi dear oculus team. Please add the posibillity to customize the Guardian in Roomscale, to be able to draw furniture with blocks or so. There is already an app on Sidequest called "Custom Home Mapper" wich does something like that, but it wont interact with any games. If its implemented in the original guardian you would be able to do way better things, such as the opacity of the
    Self drawn desk or lamp going up if your near enough in game. You would be able to move way better and freely in your quest home screen and could interact…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make GUEST account that does NOT require facebook login

When having friends over or taking Quest to party, it would be nice to be able to share Quest without everyone either using my account or having to login to my Quest.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allowing steam vr tracking such as base stations to work with native controllers and vive trackers in apps such as pc vrchat

I know a lot of people want this, and I understand why. The idea of bringing steam tracking methods into oculus platforms would be a wonderful idea to execute. You not only allow tracking from Base Station‘s and vive trackers to cooperate with the quest2’s native tracking, I also think it would increase the amount of people buying your headset! On top of that, not only would it bring more people to buy the quest2 but I also think it would allow a wonderful partnership with valve and vive, allowing for easier access and compatibility with their products.
    Mostly, I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The ability to hide non downloaded games from your library!

I don't like having all my non downloaded games glued onto my home screen, it'd be really nice to have the ability to remove them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back "force quit app" functionality

It was previously possible to force quit an app by rapidly pressing the home button a few times. This functionality should be re-enabled, or have an equally easy method provided as a replacement. If memory serves it was already opt-in, so it shouldn't have had any ill effects for the normal person.

This is highly valuable in a developer context where many things can go wrong. The only non-technical way to quit an app that has frozen, when even the home button doesn't bring up the menu, is to restart the whole headset. This is not viable long-term!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Accessibility options

Hi Dev team,

Are there any plans to bring left/right sound balance options to quest 2?

I have a Slight hearing impairment and this feature would make enjoying the platform that much better.

Cheers

Ant

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow for different desk shapes in the Guardian

I know right now the add desk to guardian is an experiments feature, but as of right now there's no way to add any of the L shaped corner desks like this one from IKEA https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/bekant-corner-desk-left-white-stained-oak-veneer-white-s19282839/ and we can only do rectangular desks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. allow apps in "unknown sources" to appear on "all"

Instead Of Going To "unknown sources" everytime you want to play a sidequest game, you can access them from all!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Docked browser windows

Allow docked browser windows while in apps.
    Like in the new version of Steam VR.
    There is already a way to allow apps run on top of others such as the performance statistics. It would mean that you could interact with Chat if you are streaming as well as being able to watch videos while in VR.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Voice commands for english (United kingdom)

The USA already have had beta access to voice commands in English now for 2 years why is it us from England are left out still 2 years later ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. moe mic to bottom of headset

move mic bottem to inprove qaulity or add ear buds to use with it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Change name of the headsets

It would be nice to be able to change the name of the headsets if you have more than one in the same account

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cast without the need of wifi network

It would be great to be able to cast without the need of a wifi network (difficult in some places) and being able to do it sharing your mobile data, for example

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the Oculus actually work. That would be great as thats why I paid for it because I thought it would do its jobs

Dear FaceBook. You are a social media company. I don't give a how much money you got. You don't have the intellectual manpower to be switching from social media to VR software. Hire somebody that knows what they are doing and fix the Oculus Quest 2. IT will not link to a PC. It just won't. It is absolutely a software issue. I can't get it to connect to my PC with the $50 dollar wire or the $80 wire I got. It won't connect wirelessly. But it works perfectly fine when I use the Desktop app I got on

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a small visual cue such as X to make the centre of the virtual playspace

Despite have a fairly large play space, I still find myself drifting towards the edges of the room.

It would be very useful to have a small visual cue (such as a X) marked permenantly on the floor in the middle of my playspace so I know where to stand without raising my headset or seeing the guardian boundaries

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hey, my idea was to have a calling option on your headset. Something like Skype, it will have it’s phone calling system

Hi my name is Kavontai, & my idea was to have a calling option on your headset. Something like Skype, it will have it’s phone calling system separate from everything else; Unless they can come up with a way to call anybody with them, something like how only iPhone to iPhone users have FaceTime but iPhone to Android user doesn’t, BUT CAN still call regular way(like voice call). The VR way of that would be that if you are video calling from a Oculus to another on, then you can see each other and talk to each other through the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to add your own keyboard layout for any keyboard so that you can see your keyboard in VR

You should be able to add your own Bluetooth keyboard so that you can use it in VR. There should be
    a feature in the oculus app or on the oculus quest itself where are you can take a picture of your keyboard and measure the size of the keyboard so that you can use it in VR. It could also have an AI feature where it auto generates a 3-D version of the keyboard based on the picture and the dimensions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base