Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus Quest Cloud Gaming

It would be really cool if oculus did a Cloud gaming service to play PCVR games directly on the Quest without the PC being needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sdk native instsaller

really its a waste not to have it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Handicap accessiblity

Like beat saber use of hands and not just body add a wheelchair to tell oculus if you’re in a wheelchair or able to stand. Such as beat saber add an option for wheelchair play or play while sitting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. After having tried Quest 2, the weight distribution, is poorly addressed.

The Oculus 2’s weight, is not designed, with the physical limitations of human anatomy, and comfort, as a primary objective. If the weight was moved over the head, or behind the head, then cervical fatigue would be greatly reduced, or eliminated.
    If the weight is centered over the spine, it is far more easy for the muscles of the neck, and shoulders to carry it. I worked with a large fire helmet, for hours, and never felt the fatigue I did, after a few hours with the Quest 2.
    I truly believe, a light helmet, would help the Oculus users…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being able to upgrade storage

If you have 64 gb you can upgrade for more

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow downgrading firmware

Remove the restriction to downgrade firmware
    Some of us has lots of issues when updating to new Firmwares. This can be a slowed down system or unwanted functions. Please don't close every modification down and keep the system open so people feel like they have the ability to choose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Are you going to offer gift cards for games

I have several relatives who use you products I have been searching for gift cards to give them for games and such. Where can I buy them?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Picture in Picture

The ability to have a small window that could be moved around so that users could view things such as the pass through mode, or an IP camera (baby monitor, front door camera, etc). I belive this would help for those who want immersion but also need to be aware of things going on externally.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Virtual classroom experience

Theo is 11 and in 6th grade. With the current global pandemic, he has wavered between in person school and oine school. The one experience is far less engaging than actual classroom time. He thinks a great opportunity would be to have class and school via VR, which would provide a far better learning experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. patterns and oculus servers

yall need to add a feature that either changes or removes the unlock pattern. youre able to change your pin if you forget that, but theres nothing for the pattern.

also, yall need to switch some software around because once you factory reset it knocks the headset off of the servers. which is most likely part of the reason people are getting stuck on certain screens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow users to stream any oculus game to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and maybe even twitch.

It is annoying being able to stream but not any of the games I would stream or to any places I would prefer to stream to. Making gaming like Beat Saber streamable would be great. Streaming to Instagram shouldn't be too hard since Facebook already owns Instagram and Instagram already has a livestream where friends and family could comment and you could it in your hmd like you can when you stream on facebook. Streaming directly to youtube and twitch would be great since a lot of gamers these days have youtube and twitch channels where we share our gameplay.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Etee Controller partnership is COMPLETELY NEEDED!

Hello! I've been looking around on the internet for controllers that i can use with my Quest, and i think the Quest is the way of the future, honestly! If there were some way to run things EXACTLY like the Rift or a Vive, completely wireless, then you've done what no one else has been able to do. You're innovators, and that makes you my favorite!

However, I think that you need controllers that can combat the Valve Knuckles, and i think I've found a great controller that could be partnered with your brand to produce the top-of-the-line controllers for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PRIVACY: Quest is a MOBILE device that needs password protected multiple user entry. In case we share or we forget the device somewhere.

Please (like windows PC) let us choose user (with password) to login the device once we open it. My parents and brothers using my quest and everyone can see my private messages and photos in the device. Actually if I forget my oculus quest, anyone can access my information. So password protected MULTIPLE USER entrance is imperative for the Oculus Quest, since it is a MOBILE device. PS: I like the device overall and I find it revolutionary but still needs crucial improvements.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. V23 - Quest 2 - Re-enable ethernet (Gigabit-LAN) support !!!

PLEASE UP-VOTE

So I have been using the Quest 2 with an ethernet adapter for the past month, reliable internet and works wonderfully for my remote desktop sessions to my mac for my work. Unfortunately, the recent v23 OTA install seems to have removed this weird networking option and that seems to be missing from the Update change-logs as well. The reason it matters: For people in cities we have very crowded Wi-Fi bands. Depending on the number of people in the apartment you live in, you can have very unreliable networking. Especially with people at home from the pandemic.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Found a bug on iphone that first login in only searches thru the browser data and uses the first facebook account.

Found a bug on iphone that first login in only searches thru the browser data and uses the first facebook account. So you must clear the browser history and data on the iphone to switch facebook accounts. You should see many and prompt which account to use. This requires you to clear all history and data each time you want to change accounts. I have 3 headsets and all must be on different accounts so the can play together. Which I think is silly!!

You really need a family share solution. I own all the devices why do I need…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A few USEFUL implementations:

Hello!

I know these have been asked for already, but I want to show you that many people are asking for them.

1. Refresh Rate:
      Add the option to change the refresh rate in the headset. Change between 72Hz and 90Hz as needed, both for the home menu and games.

2. Render Resolution:
      Add the option on the headset to change the render resolution.

3. Texture Quality:
      Add the option in the headset to change the texture quality.
      We can max the resolution and set medium texture quality, or we can set max texture quality and a lower resolution.

4. Screen Brightness:
      For the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to switch framerate back to 72 for Quest 2

I would love it if there was still an option to enable/disable 90hz. I prefer lower, more stable framerates to high, more unstable framerates; I don't really like the 90hz mode for this reason.

Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base