Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Restore missing wishlist heart button to companion app store

I don't see it anymore. Now I can't get alerted when a game goes on sale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better (any?) support for Remote Desktop users who run "headless" machines or other remote systems for VR.

There is a problem and Oculus Support said I should put it here for future consideration.

I have a dedicated gaming laptop that I want to live in a different room, from where I usually do VR. No problem with it, except that if I connect to it from my desktop (in my VR room) using RDP, the Oculus App appears to think that a different user is logged in, and the app can't connect to the Oculus service. I only have this problem with the Oculus App, no other apps.

In case anyone asks, I am using RDP on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Option to disable the white 3d background from the oculus link app as it used a lot of gpu power

Been comparing virtual desktop app vs oculus link desktop viewer and noticed the high power usage while using oculus link, i suppose the white background is the issue.
    Left image oculus link, gpu wattage draw 85+W
    Right image virtual desktop, gpu wattage draw 40-W

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have a simple FAQ and/or controller instruction guide for each game.

While many of the games give you basic controller instructions or an image, there are a number that don't. Plus, what the buttons do may be different in each game. For many of us, these instructions aren't intuitive. I realize this is a developer issue; however, on the game summary and purchase page, you do provide some information re: use of the game. If you could provide even a screenshot of the controller buttons with what they do, or a simple 2-5 sentence description that to exit game, press here..... to adjust press here..... that way when we go into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus link app

Hello! It would be great If I can Download oculus link app to MacBook. So my sister really want to play something and oculus link app is only available for Windows. I want Also for Mac version so it would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oculus Link can't work

When I use the Oculus link, it told me that my computer configuration does not meet the minimum requirements, but in fact my computer is i7-10870H, RTX 3060, 16GB RAM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hide/Remove software entirely from library

I’d like to be able to completely remove or hide software such as game demos or free software I don’t use/want.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix Samsung Oculus App

On Samsung devices and potentially other devices, the Location Access button no longer works. On the Oculus Community forums is a post titled exactly this: "Unable to connect phone app to the Quest 2"

In this post, there are multiple people who all have the exact same issue. For the OP, this has been an issue since 202, so at least 4 months now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Oculus Quest 1

It would be very good if there was an airlink on Oculus Quest 1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I get messages pushed to iPhone it doesn’t ring or vibrate. Can only tell if I get a notification by looking at my Home Screen

Make it so when we get messages in the oculus app if rings or vibrates on iPhone. Not just shows a notification without ringing or vibration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. multi-user registration for each game

Please make it possible for multi-user registration for each game.
    Please designate this as a game development obligation.
    It is inconvenient because the multi-use registration is not available for family members. Please improve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. please make a way to run apps in the background cuz i rly want to use spotify in the background while playing a game

a way to run apps like (spotify, discord, and other apps) in the background while playing games

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Link smart phone to take incoming calls

Within the oculus phone app allow app to link your smart phone to receive or make outgoing calls using your mobile via the oculus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reduce Bluetooth notification in app

Great app. 90% of the time I use the app, I don’t pair to headset. Yet on every screen I get an interrupting notification to turn on Bluetooth - over and over and over. Makes the app harder to use. I recommend notification only comes up once at initial app launch, and not again after I click on something.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Transfer capabilities of Oculus Gallery to Oculus TV, or reenable Oculus Gellery on Quest 2 until you solve problems with Otv

I bought Q2 after oculus go mainly because of improvement in resolution. I could not imagine that capabilities of viewing my own made 3d stereoscopic vr renderings will be worse on model with almost doubled resolution.

Oculus tv brings a problem with vertical line in both eyes, which does not exist in an image. I checked through oculus link through 3rd party viewer, which I can not install to be on quest 2 itself. :(

please fix that TV app, it is shame that it does not work as well as oculus gallery did

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus VR headgear 100% USELESS and WILL NOT WORK when Facebook disables Facebook accounts automatically

We are now going into day TWELVE (12) and we STILL are NOT able to successfully log into my "required" Facebook account to be able to use our Oculus Quest 2 VR headgear. We have FAR exceeded the 3-5 business days that we have been asked to wait to fix whatever issue surrounding the account that drives the equipment. We would very much like to, PLEASE, get our account issue resolved quickly so we can actually START to enjoy our Oculus Quest 2 VR system. It has been sitting in our living room collecting dust, NOT WORKING, since we purchased…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New software update for Notebooks equipped with 2 GPU like Ryzen and Nvidia RTX

We need a software update for Notebooks equipped with 2 GPU like Ryzen and Nvidia RTX, the actual Oculus software and in particular Oculus Quest 2 doesn't recognize the second GPU on this notebooks, like Nvidia RTX models when equipped with main processot AMD Ryzen and with inside basic AMD Radeon GPU processor. Is important that the Oculus main software give to the users the opportunity to choose wich GPU can be used for the VR app using the original Oculus link cable. At the moment, Oculus link cable was recognized but the software says that the minimum specs can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change sale notification time

I live on the East coast of the USA and have seen several days when I've gotten a notification about an app on my wishlist being a daily deal. The problem is that this notification comes through in the middle of the night while I am asleep. I see the notification in the morning, go to the Oculus store to purchase the game, but the daily
    deal has already expired. Please change these notifications to run during daylight hours in the part of the world that the phone getting the notification is in. You've lost at least two sales from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base