Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Multiple phones connected to the same quest via oculus app

As the title says two phones connected to the same quest via oculus app this can help with shared quests and getting a new phone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. multi device support for oculus app

Multi device support for oculus app to pair to multiple devices. This is helpful for content streaming, ease of accessibility and much more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dating in the VR world

An idea for a new immersive dating world.

The idea is for dating where you swipe on your head set, and if you get a match you can arrange a time to meet up in the VR world before meeting in the real as this would provide a safe environment for the first encounter

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Party call on Oculus mobile app

I'd like to create or join party calls on the mobile app, mainly to easily contact people who are in-game but also so I can call people on my phone I only have as Oculus friends, like how you can use Chats there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Second Life connection to Oculus 2 possibilities

Restore Second Life connection to Oculus 2 may have been a Sansar project, but there were options in Steam to Oculus options that are no longer there. Horizons is a cute tool, but it is Not Second Life. Can we get some VR view of SL?? I just bought my Oculus and was expecting to see it this way/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Idea: Oculus app/UI should provide access to oculus social hub and games via third party (pcvr) headsets such as the valve index.

Idea: Oculus app/UI should provide access to oculus social hub and games via third party (pcvr) headsets such as the valve index, such would result in not oculus vr users to fund oculus via games etc. As such I bought my gf a quest 2 and I have the valve index, If i could access oculus games via oculus pc app and open social ui of oculus via the oculus app from the headset itself how oculus does with the steam vr app and air link, it would make me likely to actually get oculus games for both her and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have a ok google type of thing so you can ask questions that scrounge the internet for your answers .

Have a ok google type of thing so you can ask questions that scrounge the internet for your answers .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve iPad comptability for Oculus Quest App

Hi guys, I understand that the Oculus iOS app is fully compatible with iPhones and works great, but when it comes to iPads, the app isn’t fully compatible with them because when using the app on an iPad, the app will stay in vertical mode as it is on an iPhone, regardless of whether or not the Screen Rotation Lock is off. This is a suggestion to make the Oculus app for iPad more compatible, so we can view it in horizontal mode! The app is fully functional on iPad for connecting with the Oculus, but the experience would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create a Desktop App That Actually Does Stuff!

Having the Phone app as the only real means of getting solid information about your headset is a huge mistake. I have spent hours trying to solve this terrible "Bluetooth Keeps Stopping" glitch/bug where I cannot connect to the phone and the message pops up so frequently you cannot do anything. I have tried factory resets, but since I cannot connect to the phone with the constant messaging, I am out of solid options. A desktop app that allows for WIRED connections to get at the settings and even run - gasp - diagnostics seems like a better way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I was wondering if there is an app that allows you to control multiple vr headsets remotely on one device such as a tablet or phone ?

I was wondering if there is an app that allows you to control multiple vr headsets remotely on one device such as a tablet or phone ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix the Facebook account recovery process

I spent $450 on an oculus device. My FB account was soon later disabled, making the device useless. This meant a loss of $450. Oculus said they would send a ticket to the “FB Account Team” and I was assured I would hear from them very quickly and this would be resolved.

This is not only an issue due to my device being useless, but I also run a business through Facebook and make a living through Facebook. As well as have 14+ years of memories on there. So not only have I lost income due to this, I lost…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ADD MORE FULL COURSES TO Golf 5 eClub

Bought the game with the demo showing other courses. The game has only 1 course and the driving range and whip golf. Its kinda misleading as I thought per the demo video it had more courses. I want more courses like the backgrounds in the driving range and whip golf. I would be willing to pay a small fee for an extra download. PLEASE ADD!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When using the oculus app pairing is better

When using the oculus app when pairing the headset you can get a five digit code after the setup for existing headsets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Any 3D 180 video viewing options other than Oculus media viewer?

Any 3D 180 video viewing options other than Oculus media viewer?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. VR spectating

You guys should add it so when you are casting your screen to your phone you can watch it in phone vr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. VR spectating

You guys should add it so when you are casting your screen to your phone you can watch it in phone vr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add support for the "Pinty Fitmessage" , up right, stand up, vibration platform. It can simulates running for people to bad knees.

I have a stand up vibration platform with rails. It is a "Pinty Fitmessage" vibration platform. It has the ability to simulate running for people with bad knees. It there a way to attach a vibration sensor device to any vibration platform to measure the vibration freg and equate the movement to a running motion, and feed that data to a Quest 2 application or headset as a running motion ? This will help older people or people with knee issues to Virtually run even though they are no physically running.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add a way to reset your password

If you forget your oculus password, you can't reset it. You need to wipe all of your data to use it again. Please please PLEASE just add a simple way to reset your password using your pin or something, because the app doesn't have a way to do that even though it says you can, and every time I reach out to oculus to help me, they give me the same instructions. "Go to setting and enter pin, then connect to your oculus and press reset password" there is no place to set your pin, and it's flppin frustrating. Please,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow updating installed titles via the app.

Allow updating installed titles via the app. If you look at buying a new title, you are given the option to install the title on the headset. If a title pushes an update, just allow that update, to be installed the same way instead of requiring the user to put on the headset and use the controllers to start the game, then be told they cannot play because it needs to update first. This is a source of irritation that can be smoothed in multiple ways.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base