Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make video sharing to PC and Messenger available again for secondary accounts

Please make video sharing to PC and Messenger available again for secondary accounts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. to have a proper i pad app so we can use ladscape mode eg if we use the remote srean shre mode

make a ipad app so we can use landscape mode eg if you are with someone like you grandma or grandad or mum or dad. robert cleary thanks for your time .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Oculus Companion App (cannot be the only option of doing things with so many bugs)

I purchased the Oculus Quest 2 last week and at the first attempt of setting it up, I found out that the Oculus App is the only way to do it.
    This is an issue since the App has numerous bugs, specifically with pairing the headset on android phones.
    I tried 3 different phones with Android version 5.0 and 5.1.1 and none succeeded in pairing with the set. I borrowed a friend phone with Andoird 7.1.1 which eventually worked.
    I thought I was done with the app but then I discovered you can only request a refund through the App. …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow additional users on a headset to stream to their own phone app

Right now you can only pair one headset to one app on one phone (the Admin's phone specifically). It would be great if additional users were allowed to pair the headset to their own Oculus app on their own phone. So that they can stream what they are playing to their phones as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. World war 2 experience app

Create a world war 2 experience app. It Would be great for education and be an amazing experience.

Have multiple scenes of different battles from the beginning of the war to the end. For example a scene from the blitz to the Normandy landings. Even try and make something interactive.

Having an Vr experience like this will make people truly appreciate what our country went through for freedom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Horizon Events (NBA, SHOWS, KICKBOXING FIGHTS) Poor Video Quality even with 1GBps Wireless Speed.

Watching the NBA in 480p is not cool at all. I own Oculus Quest 2 so 1080p should be obtainable
    The video quality is too poor,.......unless we can get a 1080p quality, I'll stop straining my eyes to a 360/480p NBA Game.
    FYI I have a near 1GBps internet speed so UL/DL throughput is not the issue...I am worried bout the render quality from the Horizon Events.
    I recommend a cloud front content delivery with enough buffer for the render. Users will not worry about losing a few seconds of live event (most people won't even know the difference). Use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Watch TV with Oculus

My wife has limited vision. Making Oculus Quest 2 able to watch regular Cable TV would be a hit with people who suffer from limited vision. Build an App that allows you to connect the headset to your TV so you can watch cable TV through the headset would be a good move for Oculus to attract more customers and thereby sell on heck of a lot more people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. r from limited vision c

My wife has limited vision. Making Oculus Quest 2 able to watch regular Cable TV would be a hit with people who suffer from limited vision. Build an App that allows you to connect the headset to your TV so you can watch cable TV through the headset would be a good move for Oculus to attract more customers and thereby sell on heck of a lot more people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Group Led Activity

I think the Oculus would be a great device for group activities. Look into having one person lead a group of other users, such as a teacher with students or nursing home activities director with nursing home residents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make oculus pc link software available on disk

I purchased my quest 2 to use with my PC, but I can't download the Link pc software because my rural internet connection is not stable enough to download 5gb without dropping. I would gladly pay a reasonable fee to get the link software on disk. Since it is not available on disk, I guess that I have no choice except to return my quest 2 and seek another brand of vr...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Desktop managment of installed apps on the Quest 2, I dont want to always need to put on the headset just to clear up my library or apps

Add Desktop management of installed apps on the Quest 2, I don't want to always need to put on the headset just to clear up my library or apps

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

Please add these games .call of duty and warzone and black ops and pes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Let there be an option to delete pictures from the mobile app

Hi i just realized that you can not delete pictures that have been synced to the mobile app even if you delete them on the headset. Please give the option to delete pictures and videos on the mobile app without having to factory reset the headset.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Windows mixed reality

I wrote to support with a question and suggested to ask here. maybe with an update this could be solved to connect the oculus touch to pc, windows mixed reality

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiple phones connected to the same quest via oculus app

As the title says two phones connected to the same quest via oculus app this can help with shared quests and getting a new phone

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. multi device support for oculus app

Multi device support for oculus app to pair to multiple devices. This is helpful for content streaming, ease of accessibility and much more.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dating in the VR world

An idea for a new immersive dating world.

The idea is for dating where you swipe on your head set, and if you get a match you can arrange a time to meet up in the VR world before meeting in the real as this would provide a safe environment for the first encounter

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Party call on Oculus mobile app

I'd like to create or join party calls on the mobile app, mainly to easily contact people who are in-game but also so I can call people on my phone I only have as Oculus friends, like how you can use Chats there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Second Life connection to Oculus 2 possibilities

Restore Second Life connection to Oculus 2 may have been a Sansar project, but there were options in Steam to Oculus options that are no longer there. Horizons is a cute tool, but it is Not Second Life. Can we get some VR view of SL?? I just bought my Oculus and was expecting to see it this way/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base