Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quest 2 : Bluetooth Pairing Problem from Oculus App to OnePlus 2 cellphone, running ROM : Lineage OS 17.1 onn Android 10.

Got a brand new Quest 2, lost 5 hours of my life trying to pair it with Oculus customer support, tried all the Bluetooth troubleshoots with Quest2 Factory Reset & emptying Bluetooth & Oculus data cache with no success, tried to pair it 30 times with pairing loading circle in infinnite loops.
    We need some serious Oculus App Developement team on my case.

Thx

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix the app for IPhone 12 mini.

There is a really weird view on the iPhone 12 mini. Sometimes some menu items are so high up on the screen they disappear behind the notch and menu bar and it won’t let me select them. The bottom menu also runs into the bar at the bottom

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Video is buggy

Every time I try to play a video of a game in the app, the video enlarges and just goes to a black screen. No way to exit. Have to close app and reopen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Video is buggy

Every time I try to play a video of a game in the app, the video enlarges and just goes to a black screen. No way to exit. Have to close app and reopen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Video is buggy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Separate notification channels on Android

Notification channels let me change the priority of different notification types. I'd like to continue receiving Recommendations for apps, but I don't want my phone to ring whenever I do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add unpair option to companion app

My issue is the on the mobile app, which I've reinstalled many times, there is no way to remove my previous quest 2 or unpair it from my phone.

I no longer have access to that old quest 2 as I had it replaced because it was faulty. And because I cannot factory reset it, there is no way for me to remove my account nor this "ghost" quest 2 which is stuck on my oculus app and I cannot unpair or remove it.

Please pass this to your development team so they can add this "unpair" feature to the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Viajar en el tiempo.

Estaría bien ofrecer una app en la que se pudiera vuajar en el tiempo y estar presente en acontecimientos históricos como el viaje a la luna o la revolución francesa. Incluso cosas más recientes como el 21 s o una final de futbol. Sería algo muy interesante, sobretodo para los estudiantes de historia.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove the Facebook requirements

Your using a great idea into a desperate plan to save a dying platform. Embrace for the future for Christ’s sake, Facebook is dying and that’s okay. By requiring using to use a facebook login your making a sad attempt towards ‘reviving’ it. Additionally, it’s obvious that there’s something going on with the Quest 2, it’s better than the Quest but cost less? And required Facebook login? Facebook has been long suspected of selling information. Why shouldn’t the community suspect that our information is being sold, with a different platform?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pixel 5 app cuts off at the top and bottom of the screen.

Hard to click anything at the top and bottom of the app on a Pixel 5. It would be hard to tell in this photo but the top buttons are actually under the notification bar and whenever you go to click something it just pulls the bar down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Gallery feature on the app.

A gallery feature on the oculus app. It would allow us to view/download/edit the videos and photos taken on the headset. The easiest way right now to get photos from the headset to my phone is to upload them to facebook through the headset and download off facebook using a 3rd party app. I realise there are other ways to do it too, but this would be so convenient to be able to just access the stuff straight from the app.

Please consider this, it would be very convenient for every quest/quest 2 user and especially content creators who need…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gallery feature on the app.

A gallery feature on the oculus app. It would allow us to view/download/edit the videos and photos taken on the headset. The easiest way right now to get photos from the headset to my phone is to upload them to facebook through the headset and download off facebook using a 3rd party app. I realise there are other ways to do it too, but this would be so convenient to be able to just access the stuff straight from the app.

Please consider this, it would be very convenient for every quest/quest 2 user and especially content creators who need…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Oculus Move IOS/Apple Watch App (Google Fit etc)

It would be amazing if the Oculus Move app could link to the heart rate monitor on my Apple Watch and send data to Apple Health and even then on to other fitness tracking apps such as Strava or Endomondo etc.

Please make it happen!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cast to LG Smart Tv’s.

Wider variety of casting options. Specifically smart TV’s (Samsung, LG, Sony, etc.).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. display game scoreboards.

For instance, I often get notifications saying "*** has beat your score in YYY game". I click the notification and it just takes me to the store page of that game. Make it so that we can see the scoreboard in the oculus app. VR games are mostly arcade games at the moment and being able to compare scores in the app would do a lot for the ecosystem to get more people in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus Watch

An oculus watch that can be detect in the VR so you can receive phone notification or even a gadget that could be use in game etc..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video saving feature for the oculus app

Add a feature to the oculus app that allows users to save videos that were recorded in the quest 2.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base