Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add a "Record that" feature

Add a "Record that" feature that clips the last 30 seconds of gameplay. There can be a tab in settings that allows to to enable or disable your mic and change the length of recorded clips. I'm always kind of disappointed when I do something really cool in a game and realize that I'm not recording.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow silent installation for enterprise/institution deployment

Working as IT Support in high-ed school I was asked to provide Oculus software in computer labs. Deploying software using SCCM is common use now, but unfortunately Oculus software cannot be packaged and deployed silently. Deploying software massively and easily is important to us and not being able to do so is quite the annoyance to say the least.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 64g now you guys have a 128g offer something for the people who purchased a 64 gig at the same price of the 128

I'm sure it's just that you guys or offering more storage on a headset for the same price we paid for 64 so is there any gratitude for customer who purchase the 64 or anything offering for the people who purchase a 64 model than less than a year y'all come out with a 128

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Create a Desktop App That Actually Does Stuff!

Having the Phone app as the only real means of getting solid information about your headset is a huge mistake. I have spent hours trying to solve this terrible "Bluetooth Keeps Stopping" glitch/bug where I cannot connect to the phone and the message pops up so frequently you cannot do anything. I have tried factory resets, but since I cannot connect to the phone with the constant messaging, I am out of solid options. A desktop app that allows for WIRED connections to get at the settings and even run - gasp - diagnostics seems like a better way to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add "disable airlink" to quest 2 link connection issues as a first step on the troubleshooting page

I've seen many threads online of people not able to get oculus link to detect the quest 2 through usb cable. Since airlink is now available, most people will turn on airlink while they wait for a link cable to get to their house, assuming they didn't order it at the same time.
    Having airlink on makes it impossible for wired link to work, and the only warning you get about this is when you turn on airlink, 2-3 weeks before your link cable arrives, so its easy to forget. There is no warning about this when trying to connect…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Connect the Oculus Store to the Oculus For Business Device Manager

Certain companies need to deploy applications present in the oculus store to their oculus for business fleet. We find ourselves stuck with the few companies that offer an integration of their platform in OFB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Saveable Guardians

Can we have names saveable guardians, I typically use my quest in one of 3 locations, and instead of setting guardian each time it would be good to be able to name them without having to reset boundaries each time. In addition to this it would be good to have a quick set up using the controllers as they are now to set floor level, but also to set maximum height and arm span. You could then automatically create a safe "bubble" without having to paint the guardian area.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello my name is Lucas, I am 13 years old and I started to think more about virtual reality and I realized that it was possible to have

I was thinking and noticed that the experience is still missing to feel the weight of objects vr with that I started to think and soon I came up with a way to make it possible to feel the weight of an object in a game, in short it would be simple would be a platform with two engines that would have cables / ropes tied to the control that when you pick something in the game, the plate that controls the engine would be shaped, the weight that would start to pull the rope continuously according to the weight…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add Battery software protection for devs who like to power the device at all times.

Some of us like to have our device connected at all times. Especially while developing in Unity.

Please implement an option in the Developer tab to enable "Battery Protection" which only allows the device to charge to 60% to avoid shortening the battery's life and also lower the battery temperature.

Tablets such as the Lenovo M10 FHD does that and is a great idea.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the Headset fit smaller faces

Received an Oculus 2 from my son as a gift. Why do I have to purchase a $50 Elite Head Strap in addition to the $500 he already paid to use the device? Women usually have smaller faces. FB this is unacceptable and you should eliminate the sexist nature of this device by offering a free additional strap or a steep discount to seniors and women who need the strap to make the device usable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable hand tracking for PC VR apps when using them via Oculus Link

Hand tracking on Windows already works for developers when using the Unity editor, so there is no reason this couldn't be added as a general feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Potential Poll for PokerStars VR Moderators

I was just falsely reported after winning a game of Spin and Go in Pokerstars VR.. He left the game, me and the 3rd player in the room lost the option to report him..

Feeling defeated.. And scared my account might have action taken upon it, I felt obligated to speak out and come to the main Oculus website to follow up with a report and to speak my piece.

I feel like it would be a great service to those in Pokerstars VR to have more Moderators floating around taking care of the players and helping them to feel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Reopen marvel power United

Reopen its for all platforms it’s been every kids and mans childhood to be a marvel character and it’s ********* you took that away from everyone reopen it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I was wondering if there is an app that allows you to control multiple vr headsets remotely on one device such as a tablet or phone ?

I was wondering if there is an app that allows you to control multiple vr headsets remotely on one device such as a tablet or phone ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why release a 128GB headset for the same price as the 64GB headset less than a year after the Quest 2 was introduced?

I get it, video game companies do this but not for over a year or more after they roll out a new system. I'm in the military and could have used that extra space but only had the choice of spending an extra $100 for the 256GB version. Since I am on the move a lot, I could have used more storage space, but now I am stuck with a 64GB version I can't even resell for nearly the same price I paid for it since May 2021.

Should I wait until the Quest 5 is released to get the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. being able to start my quest without a recent smartphone

i was extremely disappointed when i needed to borrow a phone to be able to play my bran new "stand alone device". we dont all have a good computer or phone, hense the desire to buy a headseat that is cheaper than a VR ready computer + headset

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. not needing a powerfull computer to be able to backup your file or download data

i've had many small bug that can only be fixed by a factory reset. needing a powerfull computer to save the data i have on my "stand alone device" is quite annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Space Sense and AR Objects

I saw that Space Sense may be coming to the OQ2, excellent idea for saving my friend's skulls. I hammer fisted my buddies' eye hole while simultaneously cracking a zombie's cranium with a crowbar. More AR living room objects could make it easier to organize your space within the headset. On a final note, the Guardian system sometimes does not notify me before I break my hand. There should be 2 layers of guardian. The first layer being the original Guardian system, but the 2nd layer should be another traced guardian that acts as a fail safe, but for this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Using an Instagram account for setup

Allow use of an Instagram account for setting up Oculus!!! I do not want to reactivate my old FB acct!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 239 240
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base