Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Quest 2 is not ergonomic for people with eyeglasses

Quest 1 eye box was much larger, no issues. Quest 2 has a serious design flaw and does not fit. Users shouldn’t have to adjust to the product and get smaller glasses or VR clip ons. Suggest to make Quest 2 glass adapter larger to match Quest 1.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Trophy Case

I would love to see a trophy case for achievements in the home app. Also I believe the ability to share to FB an achievement instead of just sharing the game info would be immensely helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I think it would be great if we could share photos we took in the headset from the app on our phone.

The app would let you select and share photos from the headset storage. Right now I have a 4 step shuffle to share my photos on slack or teams or any other app right now. I get that you want them to go to FB first but it makes me less likely to evangelize the headset when it's hard to share the cool things I do in it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Handicapp controller

I was born with one hand, I rock a game controller and do very well but I really want to play VR, can you create a one handed controller with extra buttons ( maybe doubles of all ) so I can play :) if I need the other controller can it be a dummy for just motion and I can tape it to my stub. Maybe i'm sol but thought i'd ask.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Payment

I can't get stem cards to work 😫

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Casting

Support casting on Huawei p30, Samsung and LG phones please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Controller Issues for some with the Forcetube (ProtubeVR)

On Quest 2, there is gun "wander" when firing with a forcetube (made by protubevr). Quest 1 works fine. Please update the controller firmware so this doesnt happen as the forcetube is currently unplayable on Quest 2. Is the battery saving wizardry the reason this happens on Quest 2 and not Quest 1?

https://youtu.be/es79QfYrWPs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multiple Headsets for my PhD study

I own multiple headsets (2 Rift CV1, 1 Rift S, 3 Quest 1, and 1 Quest 2) which I have been using for me PhD research. At the moment they are all linked to one account.

They will be used in a gallery exhibition setting which means they will all be active at the same time. How would I go about if TOS would not allow a single FB account on multiple headsets?

It would be ridiculous to borrow others' accounts to use on the headsets as they are not the owners. Will there be a solution for this?.

Regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add refresh button within Immersive WebXR session

I wish there was a way to refresh while in WebXR. Possilby adding a button above the universal menu while in a WebXR session.

This could speed up the workflow for developers debugging WebXR.

I have created a high quality rendering of the concept.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. GAME INSTRUCTIONS and GAME SUPPORT

I am new to Oculus. After installing National Geographic it brings me to a room where all you see is yellow moving arrows. I have tried using both hand grips, and pressing the buttons, yet nothing happens. I wrote facebook, and got no response. I searched the forums.... no luck. It would be nice if you purchase a game if they would offer instructions and a link for 24 hour support.

If you could tell me how to navigate through the game it would be great.

If you can give me the steps on joining a support group that would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More casting support pleae

Would be realy nive to have roku casting supported, it is the nuber one streaming device in the world.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being able to link your Steam account to your Facebook one to get all the games you had on Steam on the Quest Store

So I acquired a Quest 2 on release date, BUT

Since I used to play on a CV1, then on a Rift S, I got a pretty big Steam library of VR titles. So that would be great if I could have the wireless version of games such as Superhot, Tilt Brush or Beat Saber for free or with a big discount.

I'm definitely not buying those games again considering their price, so I think that would be great to extend the "crossbuy" feature to Steam since having to play tethered definitely defeats the purpose of the Quest 1/2.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App share

We have an apple account, we have 4 ipads. We don't have to buy an app for each ipad. We buy it once and download it to the other ipads. We have 3 xboxes, we buy the digital game once and put it on all 3 xboxes. Am I unable to do the same with the oculus? Those who have the Oculus 1 when they buy the Oculus 2 do they have to rebuy all the games? We bought 2 Oculus 2 because we have 3 kids, and they fight over the 1. Please send these questions as high up…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Update The Quest 2 to Support Quest 1 Controllers

I understand the desire for a new controller, and something like the thumb rest that was missing before is a nice addition. However very many users like the quest 1 controllers more.

This includes:

1. users with smaller hands. My partner for example has trouble reaching the upper buttons (B/Y) without having to readjust her hand on the controller.

2. for some games, the quest 1 controller is a lot more comfortable. Names: for Eleven Table Tennis.

3. continuing for Eleven Table tennis: there is a very active controller adapter community that has created various 3d printable and otherwise paddle adapters for the…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. What redeem cards can i use

Which and how redeem cards can I use

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Refunds are messed up

For real oculus, I buy a game and refund it, within the time frame or 14 days and never played it for 2 or more hours. Yet there are barely any demos for games on the oculus store, so i am not able to try a snip-it of the games, instead i have to buy them and try them out. It’s not abusive of the policy because i’m not refunding the same game multiple times, yet when I tried to refund a game , that baited me in, it says I cant return the game. Fix it oculus

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improvement for people who have slow internet

Just got my Oculus Quest 2. I have a slow internet connection and have not been able to load software. Download stops part way through, then I have to start all over again. So far I have downloaded one demo. I've been working on this for 3 days. There needs to be a way I can download apps to my computer and transfer it to the Oculus Quest. I'm so disappointed, the beat saber demo is so much fun but I'm going to have to send this back as I wouldn't be able to load any of the full games.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add bumper feet around the front of the molded case.

I would like to see little bumper feet (added to the design) all around the front rim of the molded case of the Oculus Quest 3 so the unit can be placed face down on a flat surface (such as a coffee table) without risk of scratching the front lens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3rd Party Software in the Oculus Home

The Oculus Home has a lot of potential on top of being just a place to open games and edit settings. We should be able to, for example, place a screen onto the wall and watch Netflix in the home environment. Or hang up achievement art like posters. Even place the table from Eleven Table Tennis onto the floor and play table tennis inside of the home itself, without needing to open the app.

This would also mean the ability to walk or teleport in the home too. The virtual environment should also give us the ability to turn on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 119 120
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base