Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Carry case for both oculus 2 and logitech headset in one

I would like a secure carrying case for all of my oculus 2 gear including my logitech headset that I bought on your website. As of right now, I have to hand carry my headset along with my oculu case, externally. It would be handy to have a case that would carry it all and keep it all together.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Friend option while in game ( onward)

Hello it would be nice while playing the game you can actually just click a button and send the friend request instead of doing a search after the game has ended or the friend drops off while playing onward

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Optimize app

Just optimize it. Some of the menu buttons are cut off at the edges of the screen and some menus get cut off like the achievements of friends.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Non shooter, multiplayer quest/survivor games!!

My boyfriend & I play survival games like Ark, Tomb Raider. Non military, shooting zombies games. Most of your games that are like this, like Moss, Down the Rabbit Hole, are single player games. We each bought an Oculus 2, but want to play games like this together. Most people like to play games with their friends & family and it looks like the more family friendly quest games are single player. Is Oculus going to be doing more multiplayer games or is there a way for us to play a single player game together on each of our headsets?…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cell phone with your Oculus quest for emergencies

It would be nice you were able to connect your cell phone with the headset... That way when you get an incoming call or a text message you will be notified on the headset.. or if not you can sync both devices together so that way you can answer phone calls and texts while you are on the headset.. because it's fun playing VR but sometimes if you have an emergency or somebody's trying to reach you ASAP it would be nice to actually be notified on the headset to know what's going on in the real world

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. So what if I had a whole bunch of games that they do not have demos for.. so I can scream my gameplay as I'm playing to their headsets so th

So what if I had a whole bunch of games that they do not have demos for.. so I can scream my gameplay as I'm playing to their headsets so they can see what the game really looks like in virtual reality.. completely different than demos but I believe that this will increase the sales.. so it's actually like twitch they watch my gameplay while I'm playing it at the moment or I can share my gameplay so they can see how the game really looks in virtual reality.. you guys really need to do this so that way it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow orders placed on a quest account to be tied to an official account.

I and I am sure many others have accidently placed an order as a guest when we already have an account. The fact that we cannot tie an order placed as a guest to our account is frankly disappointing. Adding the ability to verify the buyer and tie a guest purchase to an account would be really, really helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix the Oculus App speed and notifications

The Oculus app is fairly slow when using. But my biggest issue is the notifications. What good is a notification for a game's sale if it comes through 24 minutes after the sale is over. I had been waiting for the sale to happen and missed it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Live stream and sharing needs more options

Live streamng over 5 min is not posting and none of my recorded vids uploaded. it would be nice to be able to send ashare link by text or to another area when this annoyance is happening .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Use a different courier than Yodel

Use literally any other courier service. They have awful reviews and lost my package

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Guardian audio warning

I would love an option to make the guardian system actually make some kind of warning sound when you go through it. When I'm really into what I'm playing I find that I just don't notice the grid. Just punched my hand into the wall during a robo recall fight and for a moment I thought guardian wasn't working... Then realised it was there, my brain was just filtering it out. An audio queue might help prevent that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. please allow family account so that i can urchase two quest 2 and play with family members

please allow family account to allow us to purchase more than one quest 2 and play with family members at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. One controller option

Hello, could oculus look into adding a 1 controller option. This is so people with limited mobility and only 1 limb can still enjoy gaming. I know its a problem for a small percentage of people, but it would help that percentage. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add an option to see the games that I own in the website

I just want to see the games that I have bought in the web store. They don’t show up in the web store. I can see my “orders” but they don’t actually give much information.

Circumstances: I have done a factory reset on my Oculus 1. I have not yet linked my Oculus and Facebook accounts, as far as I know. I am using Chrome on iPad, requested the mobile version of the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please make the recording more useable (sync with the audio and the option to record our own voice)

Sharing a VR experience is o powerful way to get more people in the game. Please make it easier to create content with the quest 2. the screen recordings are almost every time out of audio sync (especially in longer sessions the audio is shifting more and more over time). additionally, it would be awesome to have the ability to record your own voice for commentary (on a second track).
    This would help us a lot when creating content.
    Thank you very much.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Dyamic Home Enviorments/ Inviting friends to your home(multiple dynamic QOL improvements)

One of the features that made Rift S superior to BOTH current Quest headsets was decorating and moving around the home environment freely, as well as doing so with a friend if you wanted, I wouldn't expect virtual desktop for casting your pc to "screens" that you place within the home to work wirelessly in quest 2(still need a tether obviously) but seeing theh same level of control in general and customization for the quest 2 home, and panels would be an extreme improvement.
    "BUT YOU CAN DO THIS STUFF WHILE ON OCULUS LINK"

my answer to people that answer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add update logs to the Quest’s Oculus Store

The the PC and the Phone Oculus Apps you can view the update logs by clicking on the version number. But this is missing on the headset. Also by clicking the version number you can change release branch (beta’s etc.) which is again missing from the Quest. Adding this will help remove the dependency on another device and make the headset more standalone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. fix the Oculus Link Freezing Quest

fix the Oculus Link Freezing Quest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Detachable electronics and optics

I, I was thinking that for those applications where hygiene matters, maybe you can consider making a version with a detachable core.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Volume in Supernatural

The max volume in Supernatural is way too low. Can you change that to allow for louder music?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 175 176
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base