Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Improve reliability and error reporting

Oculus link just stops working and you have no help available that helps. The Oculus PC program notes the error in the notifications and says to contact support. SInce you detected the error, why not just have a link to open the ticket and attach all of the relevant information. I don't know how to debug your product nor should I have t.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No in game ads on paid games

I will not buy a game from your store if it has ads supported. This needs to be fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quick mute shortcut.

A quick mute shortcut that mutes the oculus quest's microphone. It would be very good for ex. streamers because if someone enters the room it's a **** of a pain to go to the menu and settings before muting, same in the oculus link mode.

I would suggest the shortcut to be left menu + B / Configurable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow unsupported gpu's to work with oculus link.

I've been able to run the tutorial games on oculus link just fine, but when I try to run an actual game it says my pc is incompatible, even though it works just fine via steamvr. It would be great to have an option to allow for unsupported gpu's to run vr with a disclaimer stating that oculus/facebook is not responsible for performance issues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow credits and coupons being used at checkout

Credits and coupons are not allowed at the same time so you are unable to get games and apps at the cheaps price and it would be nice if you could get them at their cheapest price

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show a warnings/disclaimers on games with in-game ads

There should be a warning on all apps similar to the warnings that already exist(i.e., single user, platforms supported, etc) that tells all users that the game they're buying supports/uses in-game ads. This is so users who do not want ads in their games know to avoid/not purchase the game if it contains ads. As of now, there is no way of telling & no warnings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Quest Game show

How about if Oculus/Facebook could host their very own Game show, for VR-users and live streaming. Where participants need to compete in VR activities, answer questions and win VR-loot🥳🎊

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Headset should remember more than one guardian play space

My Quest will only remember one guardian at a time. I play both room and stationary. It would be nice to not have to make a new guardian whenever I switch between them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Downhill skiing

A downhill skiing app would be awesome on the Quest. Check in to a ski hill resort and start skiing. Ride the chair lift back to the top and try a more challenging hill. Maybe have skiing in the Colorado Rockies, Northern states, The French Alps, etc. I used to ski regularly but after two knee replacements, I can't do it anymore. How about it developers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No In Game Adverts

Rumours are circulating that ads are coming to games. After paying for a game I feel it is unjust to be subject to advertisements.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why do my filters keep resetting? Can we fix this?

I set the filters for on my Apps menu to show only the ones currently installed, but it keeps resetting it back to the default of showing ALL my Apps constantly (be they installed or not). I don't know why this is happening but I feel like maybe that's what Oculus thinks is correct, so I'd like to request that you keep my filter settings permanantly until I decide to change them, just like you do in the desktop Oculus App.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. By adding games from the rift

Great game but if you could add tiny town vr on the oculus quest and quest 2 and other games from the rift that would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. VR Gloves with Touch screen ability

Is there a way to make a cheap version of haptic gloves without all the fancy bells and whistles of haptic gloves?

I just want to be able to use my hands in VR while working in windows. like Tony Stark or Tom Cruise from minority report. Very basic stuff in VR compared to what's available now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Assign hotkeys to Oculus Quest 2 Touch Controllers when using Virtual Desktop or any windows app to operate as a Mouse and Keyboard.

I would like to use my touch controllers as a Keyboard and mouse. I use 3DS Max, Zbrush, After Effects etc... and I would like to assign hotkeys to the touch controllers to operate as a mouse and keyboard when in Virtual Desktop.

This is an attempt to take preventative measures against wrist injury from prolonged use of the standard Mouse and Keyboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Folders for game library

Please let us organise games into folders!!! It would be so much better to be able to have my games sorted into categories

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remember and have both Roomscale and Stationary Guardians

up to version 19 (I cannot remember exactly when it changed) the quest would remember the last few Gardians, no matter if they where Stationary or Roomscale. Now (including the last few versions) whenever you set up a Stationary Guardian, it kills all Roomscale Gardians. Oculus tells me that this new behavior is not a bug and needs to be voted for here in the uservoice.

Along as wishing back for the Quest remembering Roomscale and Stationary, I also would like to see that some Guardians can be made a Favorite, so the Quest would not forget it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Help users use Oculus while they lie down.

There are people who can't play either sitting or standing up and Oculus would be a life changer for them. Personally this is because a back injury but I can imagine many people lying in bed due to some illness or disability and being able to access VR would be life changing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Universal mute and unmute button

A button combination that will mute or unmute the oculus microphone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 220 221
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base