Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Be able to change for 12 hour time to 24 hour time.

I think their should be an option to change from 24 hour time to 12 hour time. My oculus is automatically using 24 hour time when I do not want it too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete Avaitar

Avatar was made by mistake. I want it deleted. But there is no option to delete it. I have seen other users complain about this.

Can there please be a option to delete your avatar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Spotify or music to play in the background as you play games.

I was doing a survey throughout games like echo vr and hyper dash and I was thinking about adding music to the background as you play games such as Spotify. About 90% of people I spoke to agreed that it would be a good idea to implement this into the headset. Please could you try to make this a possibility. Also maybe include a universal sound panel so I can turn down music and games all from one little panel with ease. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Overlay time, date, session length

Overlay time, date, session length, either as a watch on the wrist or a different overlay

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better Library Management

• I hate those cluttering demos in my library! Pls implement a hide option or even better let the user completely remove them

• Same for other / obsolete apps... just google for this... Reddit, internet is full of these complaints

• Btw even Apple managed to have this implemented in their store : )

• Then set the standard library to installed apps not all apps or let the user choose the default

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in Twilight with a character I choose.

I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in the Twilight series with a character I choose and participate in fight scenes. The movie should be new - like different perspectives of existing scenes where I control my own fight movies.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in Twilight with a character I choose.

I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in the Twilight series with a character I choose and participate in fight scenes. The movie should be new - like different perspectives of existing scenes where I control my own fight movies.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ping Noise When Finished Downloading.

You remeber when you first setup your Quest and it would play a sound when it was finished installing the hardware update?. What if this was an option we could enable on certain apps so that it plays a sound when your software is finished downloading? I think this wouldn't be hard to add. (but what do I know) It would be useful when you make new purchases and it is downloading so you dont have to check your phone/Quest all the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in Twilight with a character I choose.

I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in the Twilight series with a character I choose and participate in the fight scenes. The movies should be new - like different perspectives of existing scenes where I control my own fight moves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make a configuration for people who work in VR

I spend 6+ hours a day m-f in Immersed working. I don't need a guardian at all, but I do need tracking so I can see my controllers, lean into a monitor, etc. Additionally, I would want the double tap pass-through available so I could easily switch from one seat to another as needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow permanent deletion or archiving of apps from the App Store and app lab

Please implement the ability to permanently remove apps from the App Library or somewhere to archive them.

Default always shows all apps when you turn on the headset and you have to manual select installed to see what’s actually on the headset.

Plus with app lab - you have no section so it crowds the whole screen of official store apps. A lot of app lab games I’ve tried now still remain in the menu even if I just downloaded them to try the demo and then uninstalled them.

More options would be great but an option to remove apps…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow permanent deletion or archiving of apps from the App Store and app lab

Please implement the ability to permanently remove apps from the App Library or somewhere to archive them.

Default always shows all apps when you turn on the headset and you have to manual select installed to see what’s actually on the headset.

Plus with app lab - you have no section so it crowds the whole screen of official store apps. A lot of app lab games I’ve tried now still remain in the menu even if I just downloaded them to try the demo and then uninstalled them.

More options would be great but an option to remove apps…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Total room calibration and configuration of main menu! Invite friends to your social space will be FB occulus

Callibration and customize your personal space, (main menu) starting with facial mapping of your avatar, like immersed app kind of does. Not some random kind of 3D person, but just you! Thats what i expect of FACEBOOK input., spam users with commercial personalized purchases on tvs and VR desktop system (interactive app) in the occulus space, like games, picking movies, music they like together a lot! A total social experience! I love occulus and FBs input. But look beyond the windows folders, and more of virtual reality folders , just buyed a quest 1 in june 2019 when FB didnt…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please create an item that can delete purchase details or installation app.

Why isn't there an Oculus when all the other platforms can be deleted from the app management?
    If you install and erase all the apps out of curiosity, you'll see themselves.
    I can know all my purchases when someone else uses my device.
    I want you to delete it so I can't see it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow me to play with friends and family when they visit!

I purchased two quest 2’s thinking I couple play with friends and family sort of like buying a really expensive second controller. I should be able to buy multiple quest 2’s and play the games I bought with them without having to purchase multiple copies or have them log in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Transfer capabilities of Oculus Gallery to Oculus TV, or reenable Oculus Gellery on Quest 2 until you solve problems with Otv

I bought Q2 after oculus go mainly because of improvement in resolution. I could not imagine that capabilities of viewing my own made 3d stereoscopic vr renderings will be worse on model with almost doubled resolution.

Oculus tv brings a problem with vertical line in both eyes, which does not exist in an image. I checked through oculus link through 3rd party viewer, which I can not install to be on quest 2 itself. :(

please fix that TV app, it is shame that it does not work as well as oculus gallery did

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Installs on a drive I choose.

My C: drive is an SSD, and is solely for Windows 10 and associated software. All other PC games I own have been installed on the drive I choose. Not you. I bought it, I own it. Perhaps a patch to clear this up? Cannot play Oculus on PC until then. I await your reply. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus VR headgear 100% USELESS and WILL NOT WORK when Facebook disables Facebook accounts automatically

We are now going into day TWELVE (12) and we STILL are NOT able to successfully log into my "required" Facebook account to be able to use our Oculus Quest 2 VR headgear. We have FAR exceeded the 3-5 business days that we have been asked to wait to fix whatever issue surrounding the account that drives the equipment. We would very much like to, PLEASE, get our account issue resolved quickly so we can actually START to enjoy our Oculus Quest 2 VR system. It has been sitting in our living room collecting dust, NOT WORKING, since we purchased…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you fix the 72hz lock on oculus Link?

It seems that after the newest batch of updates to both headset and Link, it has locked itself at 72hz refresh rate and it can't shift to 80 or 90 hz refresh rate at all. This has to be a software bug as I have tried it on a few computers, cables, fresh installs etc. Can you please look into this and fix it. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New software update for Notebooks equipped with 2 GPU like Ryzen and Nvidia RTX

We need a software update for Notebooks equipped with 2 GPU like Ryzen and Nvidia RTX, the actual Oculus software and in particular Oculus Quest 2 doesn't recognize the second GPU on this notebooks, like Nvidia RTX models when equipped with main processot AMD Ryzen and with inside basic AMD Radeon GPU processor. Is important that the Oculus main software give to the users the opportunity to choose wich GPU can be used for the VR app using the original Oculus link cable. At the moment, Oculus link cable was recognized but the software says that the minimum specs can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 201 202
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base