Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add Electronic Gift Cards (e-gift cards) or ability to buy store credit

E-Gift Cards, or simply buying Oculus store credits, solves many problems while being relatively easy to implement.

• Parents can add credits for their kids, allowing them to choose games to buy without needing to store their credit card information

• Friends and family can buy e-gift cards, print them, and stick them in a holiday card or have them delivered to the recipient on a future date

• People can indirectly use it to gift games to each other ("Here's a $20 credit, use it to buy xxxx so we can play together!")

• Facebook doesn't need to solve physical card distribution problems…
    166 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE MAKE REPLACEMENT CONTROLLERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!!!!!

My son's right touch controller is busted and needs to be replaced! I've been trying to find one to purchase with no outcome. He now has an Oculus Quest that he can't play!!! I don't understand why the controllers aren't available to purchase!!!!!!!

201 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Family Sharing

Several other platforms like Steam, PlayStation, etc. offer family sharing for multiple users in the same household. The same game can’t be played at the same time across multiple accounts or devices, but can be shared within a household in the same way that physical media works.

2,497 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

196 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Partner with Alta VR Studios to bring A Township Tale to the Quest.

If Oculus partners up with Alta VR Studios and port A Township Tale to the Oculus Quest. Of course, the graphics would have to be lowered a bit (I think), but even then I think it would become a HUGE success, I've heard alot of people tell me they're sad that A Township Tale isn't on the Oculus Quest, and that they don't have a good enough PC to stream it via ALVR/other means of streaming. If you make this happen, I think the sales of the Quest would go up, and you would get a lot of happy fans.…

1,239 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

133 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Oculus Gift Cards

My prefered way to make game purchases is via physical gift cards (scratch cards) that I buy at various stores to add funds to a virtual wallet that most virtual stores offer.

So far I have been able to make use of google play cards, steam gift cards, blizzard gift cards, PlayStation network cards.

Using PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card is inconvenient since if we don't have a credit/debit card or PayPal we can't purchase the games.

Even though you created an Oculus Quest which doesn't require PC or insight Track you can't really expect us to purchase the Oculus…

1,674 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

89 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show logged hours of gameplay next to reviews

For more transparency about the opinions people read before making a purchase in the Oculus Store, display the total amount of time a reviewer has spent in a game at the time they post the review.

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Google Earth VR

I think if some official oculus reps ask Google for Google Earth VR for the quest, then it will be more likely to come to the Quest.

1,595 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Minecraft to the Quest.

The Quest is an incredible system, but all the games on there seem to be limited. SuperHot is awesome but only has certain levels to play. BeatSaber is cool but arms get tired after a bit. Minecraft, however, has unlimited possibilities. The only time you get bored is when you can no longer think of what to do. I think it would add a certain re-playability to the Quest. Of course, the Quest is brand-new, and new games will be added soon, but I think that the console could really benefit from something like this.

1,297 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Have Cross Buy displayed in the store!

I would purchase a title that has cross buy WAY over ones that doesn't. It stinks that you have to guess if a title will show up on all my devices.

Have cross buy (for those with multiple devices) show up in the store and when you search for titles.

Thanks

928 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow us to gift games to our friends!

It would be great to do exactly 2 things:
    - View friend's wishlists.
    - Buy games for my friends!

I just want to grant wishes man! C'mon. Take my money.

K. Thx. Bai!

850 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Insta360 App should not have been rejected on the Oculus Quest.

I am a 360 and 180 video and photo enthusiast. I recently purchased an Insta360 Evo camera and was very disappointed to find that the Insta360 App is not available on the Oculus Quest, but it is available on the Oculus Go.

The Insta360 App allows photos and videos to be viewed and uploaded wirelessly between camera and the Oculus Go headset.

See the following in depth YouTube video to see this...

https://youtu.be/nBGHA1zZ5ks

This App gives immediately feedback on what you have photographed.

I wrote to Insta360 and they told me that Oculus declined to give permission for the App…

412 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

104 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add more demo games

Enable developers to easily provide demos of their apps. It’s a great way to try a game before you buy.

574 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get Arcaxer approved on the Oculus Store!

A new RPG game for the quest has been rejected from the Oculus store, despite the mass amount of positive feedback and quality of the game. "Arcaxer is a VR turn based RPG with first person action oriented combat, and a 3rd person god-view overworld for the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest."
    Watch the demo trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRg3ckapls

And download the demo on SideQuest here: https://sidequestvr.com/app/549

If you want this game to officially release on the Oculus Quest store when finished, please vote for this idea!
    SideQuest:

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Have Oculus Go Software Support

Let us either have access to our go games, or at the very least, transfer the quest ports to our accounts, if there is one. This was the selling point for my quest 2, knowing it was compatible with my library, since it was running a very similar software to quest 1, now I can't use any of my games. I know many other people have this problem, lets fix it.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Amaze App on Quest

I have been waiting for an app called Amaze on the Oculus Quest. I have it for the Rift and Go, but have more or less retired those devices. Amaze is a great app for when I just want to sit down and be entertained, but yet maintain some level of interaction. I love that the content is more adult themed with some good scares and laughs throughout. I enjoy watching the movies and seeing the different outcomes based on my choices. They have been releasing some content I would like to get, but I refuse to buy it on…

114 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Don't show Rift footage on Quest game trailers

Gameplay trailers should look the same as what you're gonna get, using Rift games footage is fooling people...

473 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow refunds for DLC

For a lot of DLC, like Beat Saber song packs, there's no way to know if it's good for you or not until you try it. So you might spend $10 for the DLC, but then you can't get a refund. I think it would make people more likely to take a chance on DLC if they're able to get a refund if they don't like it. Even giving the refund as store credit would be okay.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add “Not Helpful” to Store reviews

I see people can upvote a review with “Helpful” but there’s no “Not Helpful” option. Would be great to allow review readers the option to swing both ways and for reviewers to see more precise feedback.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base