Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. There are so many apps that are excluded from the Korean store.

Oculus is a self-rating business that has joined IARC.

https://developer.oculus.com/blog/oculus-store-transitions-to-iarc-age-and-content-ratings/

But there are so many games that are not in the Korean store.

In the case of game discount bundles, games that are not in the Korean store are excluded, so it is difficult to determine what kind of discount they are selling.

There are 313 apps sold in the Quest Store, of which 88 are not in the Korean store, accounting for 28.11%.

Rift store is disastrous. Almost half of the games are not sold in the Korean store.

If you refer to the text file, you will know…

268 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

180 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reduce Revenue Sharing on App Lab

I know this is a forum for user feedback, but I'd like to speak on behalf of the studios, solo devs, hobbyists, and fellow gamers dabbling in development who are publishing wonderful content on App Lab I would not otherwise have access to without sideloading. Considering they receive NO exposure or promotion on the Oculus Store, I believe it is only fair that the revenue sharing on App Lab content be reduced from 30% to 15%. This makes it more viable for a small studio starting out to be successful, cover their costs, and go on to make bigger and…

369 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Electronic Gift Cards (e-gift cards) or ability to buy store credit

E-Gift Cards, or simply buying Oculus store credits, solves many problems while being relatively easy to implement.

• Parents can add credits for their kids, allowing them to choose games to buy without needing to store their credit card information
    • Friends and family can buy e-gift cards, print them, and stick them in a holiday card or have them delivered to the recipient on a future date
    • People can indirectly use it to gift games to each other ("Here's a $20 credit, use it to buy xxxx so we can play together!")
    • Facebook doesn't need to solve physical card distribution problems…
    582 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PLEASE MAKE REPLACEMENT CONTROLLERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!!!!!

My son's right touch controller is busted and needs to be replaced! I've been trying to find one to purchase with no outcome. He now has an Oculus Quest that he can't play!!! I don't understand why the controllers aren't available to purchase!!!!!!!

688 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Beat Saber have app sharing

Since Oculus has purchase beat games that now makes Beat Saber a first party title. If oculus encourages developers to go onto app sharing they should lead by example, especially since beat saber is one of the only titles that would benefit from having that sperate score. I think the community would really like to hear that Beat Saber will get app sharing, even if it is down the line the confirmation would be nice. Beat Saber already doesn't have Cross-Buy, it would be nice to at least implement app sharing.

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Megaton Rainfall for Quest 2

they should make it playable for quest 2.,.,. they have it for every other platform thats not fair everyone dont have a highend computer for oculus link. MAKE IT FOR THE QUEST 2 MEGATON RAINFALL!!!!!

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give Warriors of Titus more visibility by allowing on app store. In general give applab apps more visbility on searches that aren't exact

Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of the developer (with his permission) for Warriors of Titus (WoT) on the app lab. I'm not a developer of the game, but I am an avid regular player and have helped the developer directly with testing and feature suggestions. I'm writing today to appeal to the facebook/oculus/quest to consider Warriors of Titus for the store front, as I believe it is a overlooked gem that could both be "the next big competitive" game on VR and potentially draw new users onto your platform. You're sitting on what could be the next big game and…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show logged hours of gameplay next to reviews

For more transparency about the opinions people read before making a purchase in the Oculus Store, display the total amount of time a reviewer has spent in a game at the time they post the review.

217 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. App Lab apps should be included in App Sharing

All new apps/games are supposed to be shareable between multiple accounts on the same Quest. (as said by the official Oculus announcement: https://www.oculus.com/blog/gather-your-party-introducing-multi-user-and-app-sharing-on-oculus-quest/)

However, App Lab apps are currently not shared between multiple accounts (at least not the 20 or so I've tried), even ones that you pay for.

All App Lab apps should be shared between multiple accounts on the same Quest, just like non-App-Lab apps.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Family Sharing

Several other platforms like Steam, PlayStation, etc. offer family sharing for multiple users in the same household. The same game can’t be played at the same time across multiple accounts or devices, but can be shared within a household in the same way that physical media works.

3,049 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

237 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Parent controls

I am needing parental controls on the Oculus. It is not good for kids to have access to all game ratings. I should be able to limit ratings seen. Some of the ads are not at all appropriate for my 13 year old to see!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make App Lab apps giftable

You cannot currently gift an App Lab app. This can be a valuable option when trying to get friends into games, and there's no reason official releases should have it but App Lab apps shouldn't.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Regional Pricing for Brazil (BRL)

Oculus as a company should urgently start implementing regional pricing, if it ever wants to be taken as an actual competitor to Steam when choosing where to buy games from, only thing i bought from the oculus store is vrdesktop so i can play my steam games where they have fair prices.

This should be a priority in your development roadmap

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Partner with Alta VR Studios to bring A Township Tale to the Quest.

If Oculus partners up with Alta VR Studios and port A Township Tale to the Oculus Quest. Of course, the graphics would have to be lowered a bit (I think), but even then I think it would become a HUGE success, I've heard alot of people tell me they're sad that A Township Tale isn't on the Oculus Quest, and that they don't have a good enough PC to stream it via ALVR/other means of streaming. If you make this happen, I think the sales of the Quest would go up, and you would get a lot of happy fans.…

1,374 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

159 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Discontinuing a product without any notice is disrespect to the users!

Oculus should've let the users know about discontinuing the Quest accessories.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Oculus Gift Cards

My prefered way to make game purchases is via physical gift cards (scratch cards) that I buy at various stores to add funds to a virtual wallet that most virtual stores offer.

So far I have been able to make use of google play cards, steam gift cards, blizzard gift cards, PlayStation network cards.

Using PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card is inconvenient since if we don't have a credit/debit card or PayPal we can't purchase the games.

Even though you created an Oculus Quest which doesn't require PC or insight Track you can't really expect us to purchase the Oculus…

1,934 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

101 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Google Earth VR

I think if some official oculus reps ask Google for Google Earth VR for the quest, then it will be more likely to come to the Quest.

1,864 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Minecraft to the Quest.

The Quest is an incredible system, but all the games on there seem to be limited. SuperHot is awesome but only has certain levels to play. BeatSaber is cool but arms get tired after a bit. Minecraft, however, has unlimited possibilities. The only time you get bored is when you can no longer think of what to do. I think it would add a certain re-playability to the Quest. Of course, the Quest is brand-new, and new games will be added soon, but I think that the console could really benefit from something like this.

1,578 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. If promo code and store credit are incompatible, allow users to buy without spending store credit

Having credit store makes it mandatory to spend it on next purchase.

If you use a promo code, it will get applied and then fail payment.

If you don't allow using promo code + store credit:

1) Make it clear in the promo code notification
    2) Verify the user isn't using store credit when purchasing with a promo code
    3) Allow the user to buy a game using another form of payment and the promo code

Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base