Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Translate SPANISH text and voice for every immersive games

Spanish is the second most used language in the world.
    Translate all the content of the Oculus Store into Spanish is the best way to grow up Oculus.

3,494 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1113 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Netflix-app to current standards and HD

I know the Netflix app essentially was a pet project of John Carmack and it was really great on GearVR at the time.

Now it looks like a neglected child and need an upgrade to match the wonderful new hardware of the Quest 2.

Please talk to the concerned parties (Netflix?). And John, if you´re seeing this: Blow some magic coding dust its way. Please?

Wishlist by order of priority:
    *Update the streams to HD-material - 480p doesn´t look good. (never really did, but now it looks horrendous)
    *Update textures in the enviroment (gives us more enviroments?), Passthrough as background?…

2,363 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

145 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available for EVERY Quest 2 owner

What a horrendous marketing move.
    You're basically telling everyone who bought the Quest 2 to go f- themselves. Too bad if you're an early adopter.

In addition, most of us who bought the Q2 can still refund it and get a new one cheaper, and with a free game.

1,284 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

145 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No In-Game Ads in Paid Games

Rumours are circulating that ads are coming to games. After paying for a game I feel it is unjust to be subject to advertisements.

266 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow the default app list to be "Installed". not "All"

When opening apps, the default is to list "All". I would much prefer it to be "Installed". "All" includes apps I installed and don't like so won't play, demos of apps I since bought the full version of so the app appears twice, and apps like puzzles that I have played through and am done with. This just clutters the list and makes it harder to find what I am looking for. Defaulting to "Installed" makes more sense.

616 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the new owner promotion available for new owners!

You post this new owner promotion for Asgard's Wrath, yet you decide that the first 38 days of the Quest 2 no longer count as new owners.

But hey, if you want to pay for cleaning, refurbishing, and shipping out returned units that's really on you. Just know that a lot of us are very angry.

854 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Translate Mandarin Chinese text and voice for every immersive games!

Hi Quest Team,

I'm from Taiwan.

Since we have Korean, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese language in most games, it's so weird that no Mandarin Chinese supported for most games.

Mandarin Chinese is one of the most used language in the world.
    Translate all the content of the Oculus Store into Mandarin Chinese is the best way to grow up Oculus.

Many thanks for your understanding! ; )

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove Mandatory Facebook Login!

Remove Mandatory Facebook login in order to accept friend requests and use the Oculus app. I have never had Facebook nor do i want it. I just want to play vr. I don’t want to have to have facebook to enjoy my 500$ Virtual Reality Headset with my friends.

5,233 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

426 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Calibrate the Quest 2 panel for a better image.

Hi Dear Oculus team.

I think you guys should spend some time carefully calibrating the Quest 2 panel in terms of brightness (backlight), contrast, color vibrance etc...

As we all know it looks washed out compared to the G2. I do not think the panel itself is bad, it just needs calibration.

For starters the brightness is set at full blast. And as you know people has been asking for a fix for that.

We know the panel can give better colors since there is a color vibrance toggle in Virtual Desktop to fix that.

252 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Develop common platform tools for auto-removal of toxic users

Toxicity from users using racist and sexist language is a huge problem for every app on the Oculus platform once the userbase for the app in question grows to a certain size. See for example this post from a long-time Echo VR user who had to quit due to the toxicity of other users: https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/n5vrcc/i_cant_play_echo_vr_anymore/

The existing manual reporting system isn't good enough because it is too time-consuming. The problem is out of control despite the availability of manual reporting. Developers need to be given tools that will auto-ban users that use racist, sexist or abusive speech towards others on…

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the option to run Quest 2 at 120Hz

I would like to request you add the option to run the Quest 2 in 120Hz mode, at least when in PC mode if nothing else.

You can watch John Carmack talking about this in the video below (at the 32:06 mark):
    https://youtu.be/sXmY26pOE-Y?t=1926

379 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Trade window for old Oculus Quest 2 64 GB model to the new 128 Gb version

Allow customers who have recently purchased the 64GB Oculus Quest 2 to trade it in for the new Oculus Quest 128GB model

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wrist watch

Add a system wide wrist watch so that you don't have to go back to the home environment to check the time.

157 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make cloud saves mandatory to ensure save data is not lost when performing a factory reset

My understanding is that cloud save functionality is available, but most developers choose not to use it.

It should be part of the Oculus approval process for games to ensure data is not lost if the Quest unit requires a factory reset, breaks or is lost/stolen.

This is something that is seen as the norm for other ‘consoles’ so should be the standard if aiming for VR to be mainstream.

Backing up with usb over developer mode is not a good enough solution for the majority as it requires manual backups.

1,857 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove forced Facebook login or protect the Facebook account of VR players.

I checked the instructions page on the Oculus website and learned that I need to log in with my Facebook account on my Oculus device and the Facebook account ban will also ban the Oculus account. In fact, Facebook accounts are often blocked for no reason. I have one that has been used for three years The account was permanently banned just because my IP changed. Later, I registered a few Facebook accounts without success, even if I submitted face verification data. There are also many Oculus users who tried to sign up for Facebook accounts after learning about Oculus’s…

230 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Oculus Quest users to see the time spent in each app

Let us see how much time we've spent in each app like you can on the Rift platform

2,352 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow use to download videos/photos straight to our phones

If you can make it we’re you can download videos/photos straight to our phones then it makes it easier for people who’s want to show friends-family how good the quest is.

1,329 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. allow screen casting of OQ2 headset regardless the account in use

Screen casting needs to be enabled always on the primary account, regardless the account in use, as it works now, you cannot screen cast at all when a secondary account is logged in

I have two Oculus Quest 2 to host friends at my place and play together using app sharing.
    Both headset are on my primary facebook account, and one headset has "app sharing" enabled and i let my friends logging in with their own accounts.

When a secondary account is in an Oculus Quest 2 device, there is no way to cast the screen because it requires the…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Link 2.0

Oculus Link 2.0, at one end, Usb C, at the other end, Displayport 1.4 and USB A, no more latency, no more compression. If the I / O of Quest 2 does not support it, Quest 2S come soon.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hogwarts Legacy on Oculus

I think it would be a brilliant idea to bring the Hogwarts legacy game on Oculus
    It would be a very big success for Oculus, because millions of Harry Potter Fans would buy a Oculus quest 2 and the game.
    I know its hard, difficult and complicated to make Hogwarts Legacy VR compatible but the hard work will be worth it.

Thank you for your valuable time

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 108 109
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base