Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Get Arcaxer approved on the Oculus Store!

A new RPG game for the quest has been rejected from the Oculus store, despite the mass amount of positive feedback and quality of the game. "Arcaxer is a VR turn based RPG with first person action oriented combat, and a 3rd person god-view overworld for the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest."
    Watch the demo trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRg3ckapls

And download the demo on SideQuest here: https://sidequestvr.com/app/549

If you want this game to officially release on the Oculus Quest store when finished, please vote for this idea!
    SideQuest:

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. App sharing within a family

I can understand the idea of needing to limit widespread sharing of apps, but it does not seem unreasonable to figure a way to allow sharing within a family group that is on the same wifi network. Unreasonable to expect that after investing in the hardware a family would be expected to buy the same game 3x. Apple/Netflix seems to have figured this out. Please at least let us ALL know if this is just a task queued up for development or if oculus has made a conscious decision not to provide this core feature as a money grab. This…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put Takelings:house party on quest!

Takelings house party is a super fun party game and it requires lots of turning around (good for quest). It doesn’t have super detailed graphics so it should be quest compatible. It has the same level of graphics a Acron and would probably take up the same amount of space. Thanks!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "cloud saves" tag to oculus store

Some games in oculus store supports cloud saves and we think that it would be good for anyone that oculus will add tag "cloud saves" to their store so developers could tag their game to support cloud saves so gamers know that if they need to reset or uninstall game their saves on that game will be in secure cloud just for waiting them to install the game again.

Quest will getting faster and faster great new games and many people with 64gb storage will find that their space is limited so they could easily uninstall some games temporary without…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fallout 4 VR for Quest

Dear devs, I'd like to buy Quest, but I'm still waiting. Because I don't see my favourite games: Fallout 4 VR, Cyberpong VR and Mega Overload VR. What do you think if you add these games to your platform? It is pretty popular. I could pay money for the Quest headset and I could buy more games with my favourite ones and swap my PC headset to Quest forever, but I don't want spend money before I'm able to have all my adorable games. It would be great if you do this. Thank you! Kind regards, J.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Patch Notes sidebar for Apps in Oculus Store

Basically we're getting app/game updates every now and then but besides downloading we're not getting much info on what's new etc. It'd greatly improve the clarity of updates.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. App Lab apps should be included in App Sharing

All new apps/games are supposed to be shareable between multiple accounts on the same Quest. (as said by the official Oculus announcement: https://www.oculus.com/blog/gather-your-party-introducing-multi-user-and-app-sharing-on-oculus-quest/)

However, App Lab apps are currently not shared between multiple accounts (at least not the 20 or so I've tried), even ones that you pay for.

All App Lab apps should be shared between multiple accounts on the same Quest, just like non-App-Lab apps.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a „free“ and „demo“ category on the oculus quest store and a better filtering system to both the app and the store itself.

The filter system on the quest store is really lackluster compared to the one we have on the desktop launcher.

It would also be nice to only show games that support cross buy in both the quest and the rift store.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add sidequest to the oculus store!

Add sidequest to the oculus store so we can sideload without having to connect to pc!!

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Baby Hands and Tiny Town VR for Quest

The main reason my son wanted a VR headset was for Baby Hands and Tiny Town VR. Unfortunately those two games are not available on Quest which he got for Christmas and he is really disappointed. Do you know if either game will be available on Quest in the future. They are currently only available on Rift or if you get the PC cable to make Rift games work on Quest. We are new to VR so I dont know much about that.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Steam Store Port

The idea is for a Steam Store Port directly on the Quest for us to download our Steam VR games, or stream them from our computers, to the Quest, something alot of us want

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Spiderman Far From Home Vr

I have Spiderman on my ps4 and it works great but, I think the quest will take full advantage with the 6 degrees of movement and the portability, if showing to friends and family.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Show more about upcoming games - including release dates.

Right now it is very difficult to what to look for and when within the store, and the blog posts aren't frequent enough to keep users informed of this either. I feel this sort of damages the platform and the user experience because it doesn't give users the hype necessary to keep interested in an especially nascent platform.

Even if release dates where vague, down to month/season/quarter or whatever, having an official place to see what's coming and when serves so much to everyone -- but especially to those who have run out of new stuff to play on the…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rent/demo more games

Give us an option to rent games for a few days or more demos. I just can’t justify paying 20-40$ for a game I “might” like. Demo would be great, but renting can be an option too if it’s priced right, it would still give money to oculus and the developers. Plus more reviews because the game would be played more.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow more games and add separate accounts (ie kids accounts)

Allow more games from the PC Oculus Store onto the quest! I get the Quest is supposed to be "family friendly" but all you need to do to keep it family friendly is make multiple accounts possible and and parental controls to accounts, this way someone can play something not "family friendly" and lock their account down with a password and then if a child picks up the headset and uses it they can't gain access to the account with none family friendly games, they can only get access to their own account with games the parent deems suitable for…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make App Lab apps giftable

You cannot currently gift an App Lab app. This can be a valuable option when trying to get friends into games, and there's no reason official releases should have it but App Lab apps shouldn't.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Megaton Rainfall for Quest 2

they should make it playable for quest 2.,.,. they have it for every other platform thats not fair everyone dont have a highend computer for oculus link. MAKE IT FOR THE QUEST 2 MEGATON RAINFALL!!!!!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Minecraft and roblox

I think you guys should add both Minecraft and Roblox onto your oculus store, as they already have PC VR support and it would be awesome to see on the quest. You guys rock!!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quick thing. the rift has Duck Season so could you nice people add Duck Season to quest please🙂

The rift has Duck season so could you add Duck Season to quest please. I have always wanted to play it. it looks so fun but i can’t play cuz it’s not on the quest.so please, please add it to quest

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base