Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Give loyal customers a discount to upgrade.

I purchased a Quest 1 at retail 2 weeks before the 2 was announced. I still use it. Over the weekend I purchased a new Quest 2 for my wife (we wanted to spend our anniversaryin VR chat together). Then you announced the buy one get a discount on a second promotion.

There was never a trade in offer for upgrading to the cheaper Quest 2, so I emailed customer service to see if there was a way to extend the offer so I could purchase a new headset at the discounted rate. I was thanked for my loyalty but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Free apps should be included in the Orders menu

So we can keep track of when we added them to our library. There really is no reason not to do it, just show the price at 0 treat them like paid apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Minecraft

I think Minecraft would be a great game to add. Everyone loves it I know my friends would definitely want a VR if you put Minecraft on it. My friends and I play Minecraft so much. Especially since it's one of the best ways to communicate since we moved and COVID. I know lots of people want this ,and I know lots of people would buy Oculus Quest just because of Minecraft. Thanks a lot for reading my review. Now please put Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2 and 1 again thanks a lot for looking at my review.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Tell us at checkout that coupons and credit are not compatible - payment error messages tell us nothing

give your dev and testing teams a shake.
    give useful feedback at the appropriate time.
    stop wasting customers' and support agent time.
    give appropriate messages when applying a coupon (at checkout) that it does not work with store credit... (even $0.01).
    Instead of a misleading error message about payment type.
    Allow us to choose which promotion to use.
    Basic 101 stuff... test test test!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let you decide which coupon to use

When you have balance in your oculus account it counts as a coupon code and you can only use one coupon per purchase.

When you then try to buy a game and enter a discount coupon it lets you do that as usual but when you click on purchase it just gives you an unknown error.

There is also no way to disable using your balance as the "current coupon" that you are using. So if you for example have a $30 coupon and you buy a game that costs $29.99 you have $0.01 remaining, which then on your next…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Let you decide which coupon to use

When you have balance in your oculus account it counts as a coupon code and you can only use one coupon per purchase.

When you then try to buy a game and enter a discount coupon it lets you do that as usual but when you click on purchase it just gives you an unknown error.

There is also no way to disable using your balance as the "current coupon" that you are using. So if you for example have a $30 coupon and you buy a game that costs $29.99 you have $0.01 remaining, which then on your next…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fully remove or hide software from library

I don't want to see apps I played for 10 minutes in All. It clutters the clean UI, and it's been done on other platforms (Steam).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. If promo code and store credit are incompatible, allow users to buy without spending store credit

Having credit store makes it mandatory to spend it on next purchase.

If you use a promo code, it will get applied and then fail payment.

If you don't allow using promo code + store credit:

1) Make it clear in the promo code notification
    2) Verify the user isn't using store credit when purchasing with a promo code
    3) Allow the user to buy a game using another form of payment and the promo code

Thank you

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give Warriors of Titus more visibility by allowing on app store. In general give applab apps more visbility on searches that aren't exact

Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of the developer (with his permission) for Warriors of Titus (WoT) on the app lab. I'm not a developer of the game, but I am an avid regular player and have helped the developer directly with testing and feature suggestions. I'm writing today to appeal to the facebook/oculus/quest to consider Warriors of Titus for the store front, as I believe it is a overlooked gem that could both be "the next big competitive" game on VR and potentially draw new users onto your platform. You're sitting on what could be the next big game and…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Connect the Oculus Store to the Oculus For Business Device Manager

Certain companies need to deploy applications present in the oculus store to their oculus for business fleet. We find ourselves stuck with the few companies that offer an integration of their platform in OFB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Roblox

So someone posted a video 3 months ago saying roblox coming to the oculus store? So that got me thinking to ask oculus they should add roblox to the oculus store and program it to where you can play vr games without a pc seems cool right? Only if roblox on the oculus store were to exist

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please ship To Puerto Rico, I need new Quest 2 controllers and I cannot purchase them because there is no shipping to PR.

Please ship To Puerto Rico, I need new Quest 2 controllers and I cannot purchase them because there is no shipping to PR.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add scp labrat

Scp labrat on the quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What do you think about Minecraft VR?

When I got my Quest I assumed it had Minecraft. I guess I was wrong. I just think it would be really cool to play it, and many of my friends agree! I think a lot of people would really like to play the game!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles

With Resident Evil 4 VR coming soon, I started thinking of what Resident Evil games could come next and my immediate thought was the two rail shooters that came out for the Wii and PS3. Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles are both arcade style (think House of the Dead or Time Crisis) lightgun style rail shooters that came out on the Nintendo Wii and Sony PS3 which used the Wii pointer and PS3 move controllers as the "lightgun" in the game, very simple just point and shoot, which took place in the main Resident Evil timeline with it's missions being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gal*Gun VR

The Quest store seems to have a pretty drastic lack of anime games (aside from two visual novels and an escape room game) and Gal*Gun VR I think is one that many gamers who are into anime would appreciate having on the Quest line of headsets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a pop up when purchasing non cross-buy games to confirm which device it is being purchased for.

I find it misleading and confusing as a new owner of an Oculus device to have one "store" and sell different versions of the same game depending on what device you used to purchase the game. I just bought Beat Saber through the desktop app expecting it to be natively playable on my Quest 2. I had no knowledge of cross-buy as a new user. Learning through inconvenience is not a great experience. This could have been solved with a simple pop up during the purchasing process saying "This version of the game is only compatible with X. Would you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add an option to gift “DLC” Addons to friends

For a while now, Oculus users have had the option to gift games and apps to our friends at the press of a button.

But it would be most appreciated if there would also be an option to gift DLC of games to our friends!

Same process as with a base app, click on the three dots, select “Buy for a friend”, enter in their email, and Boom! Gifted the DLC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Restore purchases of customers for replacement devices

I was told that the Quest 2 is a replacement for the now discontinued Gear VR, which is what I had, and hence I made the purchase. I now find that the apps purchased for the Gear VR cannot be used in the Quest 2 unless they are "cross buy" (From what I was told "cross buy" means that the same app/game game be used on multiple devices. This is still confusing since I am not trying to use the same app in two or more devices simultaneously). What really bothers me is that Gear VR and Quest both use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. add ideal payment to oculus store

add ideal payment to store

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)