Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow separate payment methods

I believe you should be able to use other methods such as Google Pay to pay for games and apps on the device as well as in-game purchases.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To

To uphold the integrity of the Oculus Store and bring peace-of-mind to new costumers, I would recommend that the Oculus Store send a tracking number the day purchases are approved and funds are extracted from customer accounts. If that is not possible then changing this message that is received in the confirmation email of a purchase: "YOUR PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE CHARGED WHEN ITEMS ARE READY TO SHIP." To reflect a more accurate description of the time-frame. The funds for my purchase were taken out 13 days ago and the expected arrival date of my Oculus Quest 2 has been…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. cross platform support for people who already bought a game in the store

i own dk1 rift s quest and quest 2
    if i buy an app on quest 2 it should be available at a reduced price for the other platforms i own

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add missing EU countries to the hardware store

I wanted to order Elite strap only to realize that my country Czech Republic/EU is missing along with some other EU countries.

Could you please add these remaining countries to the list? There is no different package posting process so I don't understand why are these countries missing out, it is pretty sad seeing three neighboring countries having an option to send it, but not us.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Wishlist, Shopping Cart - access, availability on web, device, app.

It seems the only way I can access the wish list is on the device. Sometimes I want to be able to go into the application and add things "a" my cart for later purchase. Sometimes I want to do that on the web. But there doesn't seem to be a way to do this.

I don't want to buy one thing and then go to the next app and purchase it (repeat) all separately. I want to do this all at once in a shopping cart. Is this possible and if not I think it would be a great…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. enter into commercial agreements with Italian shops

you should enter into commercial agreements with the Italian store chains Euronics, Expert and Mediaworld. You would sell millions of oculus products in a short time also because these shops allow quick purchases and installment payments that Italians really like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. enter into commercial agreements with Italian shops

you should enter into commercial agreements with the Italian store chains Euronics, Expert and Mediaworld. You would sell millions of oculus products in a short time also because these shops allow quick purchases and installment payments that Italians really like.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Section "Upcoming games" in the store with the complete list of games that will be released within the next 30 days.

Quest store has already a section with upcoming games but it show only 1 or 2 games upcoming within the next days/2 weeks. it would be great to have a complete list of games released within the next 30 days.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Different store or review section

Either separate stores or Review sections for quest 1 and quest 2 users. After reading many game reviews there is a clear difference in the reviews from users of each device. From this many Ratings are lowered because the quest 1 cannot handle the game as well as the quest 2 or has larger restrictions on it. Therefore i believe there needs to be a different store or a different section for review for the device so users of each device are getting true reviews to their device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be honest, do not only SHOW but also APPLY reduction for promotion code during purchase.

I have a promotion code 'OCULUS30'.
    I tried this process multiple times:
    - Started purchasing 'GORN(19.99€)
    - Entered and applied promotion code
    -> No errors or warnings shown: Displayed price is now -30%
    -pressed 'Purchase'
    -The form of my bank for confirming the purchase payment shows that the full price of 19.99€ will be charged from my bank account!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow coupons to be applied to in app purchases

basically the title. There's been a couple of store-wide coupons that have released and I think they should be able to be applied to iap's, specifically ones that actually add something to the game like echo combat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Setting to change resolution to look better.

There is this thing called side quest were you plug in your head set to your pc and you can change the resolution but when the headset turns off or restarts these settings go away can the team at oculus possibly make this a setting were you can change the resolution and make the quest look way better then it already is, me and so many others want and would love a update like this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I was wondering if they could make it possible to send the oculus quests in Argentina

I want to suggest that if you could send the oculus quest to Argentina because I am an Argentine and I cannot buy the product from the website

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why aren't Your Products in Aussie Stores?!

Mate, I've been looking All around In My Home City and I Can't get a Pinch of An Oculus Quest 2!
    What did us Aussie's do to not get quest 2 in Australia, we did nothing to deserve this!i can give you several reasons why Australia needs an oculus quest 2 ported to stores like jb-hi-fi or EB Games.
    1. People Have a higher Chance of Communication using a quest 2 with it's inbuilt games
    2. it is a gateway to another world away from the floods, fires and death that Australia has got.
    3. I've heard people Really want it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You should bring Blade and Sorcery to Quest 1 and 2

You guys should put Blade and Sorcery on the Oculus store for Quest 1 and 2

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add an Oculus compatible version of Blade & Sorcery to the Oculus Quest 2 Store

Money Maker! 🤑 👈🏼 That’s you guys when you add it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to sell around 1000 devices a month

I would like to make contact with your sales department on buying bulk headsets. Please contact me at will.artz@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Real golf game and racing game

We need a real 18 hole golf game that we can play with friends. Like Tiger Woods on Xbox.

And a racing game like F1. Put us in the seat on a racing car.

Let’s go.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow "Pause and Resume" downloads in Oculus PC and Quest VR Platforms.

Sometimes my downloads will intermittently cancel or fail, and sometimes I click on a title to see it's download progress and terminate the task on accident. Other platforms such as Steam, Origin, Uplay, Xbox Gamepass, PSN, Epic, ect. allow you to pause, resume, and verify a game while downloading instead of just canceling. Can we have a pause/resume feature?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ship headsets to Israel

Hello, as a great oculus fan and as owner of your products (rift s). I see as the situation where I live is unfortunate to fans of oculus. When I got my rift s I had to buy it through a 3rd party service (Amazon) so that I can get it shipped to my country. Before I checked on amazon for the headset I searched here for the headset while unfortunately finding that you do not ship to Israel. Now when I am looking to get another headset (Quest 2), I have to find somewhere else where buying the headset…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base