Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. More games with larger fanbases

Hello oculus team! i would like to suggest a idea that will probably get more people to enjoy and get the oculus quest 2, put games that you can play only on the rift s or games that you need a link cable for. some pretty good apps i would suggest are roblox and minecraft, these would be amazing for the people who play this game because these games have very large fanbases and both have a vr mode, this means more people would buy an oculus quest 2 just to play these games without having to have a gaming…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 option payment

Say you have a pre paid credit card and you go to buy a game but you dont have enough money on the pre paid credit card an option should be available to use another card of your choosing to complete the purchase, so for example I want to buy Ironlight my pre paid credit card doesn't have enough money, I grab another older pre paid credit card that still works and use the rest of the money on the first card and then use the other card to complete the purchase.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. New games

The Oculus quest 2 is amazing the only probably is I don't have a gaming pc to play other games that aren't built into the store library of the Oculus I'd recommend games Like Gorn Roblox more horror games and fps games the game built in are great Just would be better for more games built into the Oculus

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow customers to change emails for games or figure out how to fix an issue like what I will include.

After getting my Oculus Quest 2 in the mail today, I was unpleasantly surprised to find out that the email I used to purchase the game, Vader Immortal, would not be able to be transferred on the email I used to setup my Oculus.
    Why didn’t I use the same email? Well, because I could not have known that my Facebook email was the one that was linked to my purchase - and I do not want my personal Facebook linked to anything.
    After explaining that I had bought the game shortly after buying my Oculus Quest 2, but it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More payment methods

Due to how my bank works, they automatically decline merchants that its payment method does not include 3DSecure. So i'd like to see Oculus partnering with Xsolla or anything similar so those who had the same problem could buy games.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Turkish Lira Currency Support to Oculus Store

USD based oculus store costs an arm and a leg to buy any game in local currency. Same games on the Steam Store is 7 times cheaper than the oculus store, which makes it almost impossible to buy any game from the oculus store.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Carry case for both oculus 2 and logitech headset in one

I would like a secure carrying case for all of my oculus 2 gear including my logitech headset that I bought on your website. As of right now, I have to hand carry my headset along with my oculu case, externally. It would be handy to have a case that would carry it all and keep it all together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow orders placed on a quest account to be tied to an official account.

I and I am sure many others have accidently placed an order as a guest when we already have an account. The fact that we cannot tie an order placed as a guest to our account is frankly disappointing. Adding the ability to verify the buyer and tie a guest purchase to an account would be really, really helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add an option to see the games that I own in the website

I just want to see the games that I have bought in the web store. They don’t show up in the web store. I can see my “orders” but they don’t actually give much information.

Circumstances: I have done a factory reset on my Oculus 1. I have not yet linked my Oculus and Facebook accounts, as far as I know. I am using Chrome on iPad, requested the mobile version of the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add update logs to the Quest’s Oculus Store

The the PC and the Phone Oculus Apps you can view the update logs by clicking on the version number. But this is missing on the headset. Also by clicking the version number you can change release branch (beta’s etc.) which is again missing from the Quest. Adding this will help remove the dependency on another device and make the headset more standalone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update the oculus store pricing relative to the exchange rate.

As a user from a foreign country (Turkey), it is almost impossible to buy Oculus quest apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please ask your technical team to include the function to delete canceled order records.

Please ask your technical team to include the function to delete canceled order records.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Supply tracking information on orders. Get better more/support persons.

Placed 4 orders in December, & have been unable to find out where the 4 games are. I’ve inquired numerous times with no definitive answers. Support has been no help whatsoever. Very frustrated. My first time ordering from Oculus. Based on my lack of response, would not recommend your site for anyone to order from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get it while the getting's good...

In my particular case, A man who spends money without a balanced checkbook. I think you should take the money the same day the customer clicks purchase instead of waiting until it is ready to ship. As a potential customer who knows what he wants, If I buy it and give my debt card numbers I'm expecting that money to be taken that day, not 2 or 3 weeks later when the money I originally had for the purchase wasn't taken and spent elsewhere without me realizing it. Its a lose/lose . Now i'm not getting the quest 2 I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. offer promo codes to people who have spent money on games and add ons, not just people who don't

I see many people on the facebook groups getting 30% off promo codes, but I have yet to receive anything. I have already spent in excess of $200 on games, and another $140 on addon products through oculus store. Instead of trying to lure people to spend money, how about you reward people who already good customers and have proven they will spend money.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dysney+ app

It would be great if we could get a Disney+ app as this will allow me to view Disney+ account

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow people to use coupons from other quest people

You send my brother who doesn’t spend money on his quest free coupons with $10 attached, but can’t let me use one because I’m not the owner of the coupon. I spend a lot of money on my quest.
    A. Why does he get coupon when he doesn’t buy, and two, why wouldn’t or couldn’t I use a coupon he gives me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base