Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow more games and add separate accounts (ie kids accounts)

Allow more games from the PC Oculus Store onto the quest! I get the Quest is supposed to be "family friendly" but all you need to do to keep it family friendly is make multiple accounts possible and and parental controls to accounts, this way someone can play something not "family friendly" and lock their account down with a password and then if a child picks up the headset and uses it they can't gain access to the account with none family friendly games, they can only get access to their own account with games the parent deems suitable for…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stern Pinball available for the Oculus Quest

Please - please please please make Stern Pinball tables available for the Oculus Quest!!!!!! PLEASE!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GizmoVR for the Quest

Add GizmoVR to the store. Quest has no other browsers with integrated VR video player and it’s free.

Please release GizmoVR on the Quest.

269 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

72 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted

if they put Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted I feel like the quest would be more popular and way better

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Vrigade

I play the beta on my quest and this is a so great acarde shooter on quest, please think about it to give them a place in store for quest.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add Gorn to quest

Oculus should add Gorn to quest!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improvements to the game selection

Please add steam VR there’s not a lot of fun games to play right now

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Actually update your coming soon section

There are 3 games I know of the devs have confirmed for official release tomorrow. And they aren't on your coming soon page. This is a joke. It's a poor service to your existing customers and it will lose business with potential customers as you lead them to believe that not much new is coming. It can't be hard to sort that out

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display Plattform in the Stores game footage

If the store works like the one from Apple, you should be able to have separate Screenshots and Videos for each platform.
    Therefore the oculus store should be able to label the Screenshots and Videos with the platform.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fallout 4 VR for Quest

Dear devs, I'd like to buy Quest, but I'm still waiting. Because I don't see my favourite games: Fallout 4 VR, Cyberpong VR and Mega Overload VR. What do you think if you add these games to your platform? It is pretty popular. I could pay money for the Quest headset and I could buy more games with my favourite ones and swap my PC headset to Quest forever, but I don't want spend money before I'm able to have all my adorable games. It would be great if you do this. Thank you! Kind regards, J.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Reasons for rejection

Just give a reason to the devs when rejecting their game or application for the Quest. I've seen too many stories of rejections for what look like great applications for the Quest. It's sad to see a dev put so many hours of their time building a product for your platform and then for the curation team to not even offer a reason for rejecting their application. The hardware, software and marketing teams have done a great job with the Oculus Quest so far but the curation team is distancing a lot of users developers, and potential buyers from a…

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cross buy

Oculus should own Cross Buy decisions, not leave it to individual creators. Cross buy should be standard on the platform, it seems at worst criminal and at best greedy and selfish to ask your supporters to pay twice for the same thing. I’m developing a Game, and when released it will be cross buy. 100%

I’m done buying games until the Cross buy issue is fixed!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Patch Notes sidebar for Apps in Oculus Store

Basically we're getting app/game updates every now and then but besides downloading we're not getting much info on what's new etc. It'd greatly improve the clarity of updates.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. State approximate story line play time in the oculus store

Please include a category on a game's description details in the Oculus store entitled "Approximate Play Time" to indicate the time required to complete a story line if played straight through by an average user. This would prevent unnecessary product returns.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Referral Program for Quest???!!

If Oculus is trying to be the catalyst to bring VR to the mainstream it needs a referral program!!! I spent a nice chunk of time on Saturday showing off Quest at a BBQ. 10 new people who had never experienced VR before had their mind completely blown. Most asked for a link for me to send them so they can go buy it this week. It would be nice if I can get them a discount and also get a credit for being a foot soildier for the VR movement. Jus sayin.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Compatibility with Rift and Rift s games and apps on the oculus store for the quest

Make all the games that are on the store for the rift available for the quest.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. We want pavlov vr to Quest!

Pavlov dev has said that oculus are not wanting to get his great game to Quest.

I think Oculus should do everything they can to get this must have game to Quest!

304 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why are all the game previews 2D clips in a small window?! You should be able to watch a trailer in 3D!

The video should better represent what the game will actually look like in VR. I realize 180 degree 3D video has it's limitations (3DOF) but watching a trailer like this has got to be better than the little 2D window we have now.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add SoundscapeVR

Add SoundscapeVR to the store. The Quest has no similar apps, and it being free is a bad excuse to deny it when there are other free apps on the Quest store.

Please allow SoundscapeVR to be released on the Quest.

131 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base