Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...)

perchè non consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...), usufruendo cosi del cashback di Stato ? Sarebbe un modo per ottenere uno sconto del 10%, altrimenti impossibile da ottenere.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ich bin begeistert von VR, aber leider entspricht das Angebot an Apps zu wenig meinen Bedürfnissen

• Ich bin 71 Jahre alt und seit Jahren begeistert von VR. Ich kaufe gerade meine vierte Brille (Quest 2).

• Was ich zutiefst bedaure, ist das Angebot an Apps. Ich kann weder mit Shootern noch mit Horror etwas anfangen und auch nicht mit niedlichen Häschen oder Henry.

• Apps ohne deutschen Text kommen wegen meiner schlechten Englischkenntnisse grundsätzlich nicht in Frage.

• Ich habe anfänglich mehrere Spiele gekauft (u.a. Moss, Shadow Point), die ich aber alle nicht fertig spielen konnte, weil ich nicht weitergekommen bin. Hilfe gab es zu wenig, und überspringen einer Aufgabe war nicht möglich. Meine Konsequenz: Ich kaufe solche Apps…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow users to try games put up to 2 hours and not beyond 14 days (current refund policy) without restricting the amount

Oculus is currently only allowing refunds are a certain amount of games and if too many refunds are issued they disable your refunds for the future. This happened to me. I am new to VR and so are many people that are using your systems. Any time I play with people online they say they only buy one or maybe two games tops because of cost and not knowing if they would like the game.

Solution: offer a trial period for EVERY game played/purchased. Allow unlimited refunds as long as it stays within the refund policy. This way people can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Subscriber similar to game pass on xbox

Offer different levels of subscription based gameplay. Offer one package that allows you to play certain games within a certain tier system for a lesser yearly price. Than offer more popular games at a slightly higher price and then your most popular games at the platinum package rate which should still be reasonable and affordable to all. This way, everyone wins. Games get played, developers an Facebook gets paid, and the store becomes more expansive rather than restricted base on cost of each game being an issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Subscriber similar to game pass on xbox

Offer different levels of subscription based gameplay. Offer one package that allows you to play certain games within a certain tier system for a lesser yearly price. Than offer more popular games at a slightly higher price and then your most popular games at the platinum package rate which should still be reasonable and affordable to all. This way, everyone wins. Games get played, developers an Facebook gets paid, and the store becomes more expansive rather than restricted base on cost of each game being an issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Parental Controls in Store

Can there be a way to either hide/block access to the store, or filter the options to remove games with certain ratings?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add option on shipping to more countries

Hi oculus team,
    I’m from Malaysia and I’m really looking forward to play an oculus quest 2 and more upcoming goods. So, I’m hoping you could available shipping to Malaysia and many more countries. I believe there’s a lot of people around the world wanted to try your products too. Please do consider my thoughts. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Drum app

You should make an app for learning how to play drums..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Encourage more games on the Oculus Store to make short 2-5 min demos

Sometimes it is extremely hard to know if you should get a game adding a small demo to most big games that cost over 20 dollars/euros/pounds will make the decision easier. This is especially good for people who have limited money and have a choice of a lot games to buy.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring more puzzle games to the store

The Oculus Quest store needs more traditional puzzle games, such as: jigsaws (3D and standard), mahjong and card solitaire, swap and match 3 puzzles, brick and bubble shooter, and mosaic puzzles.

I would expect jazzed up versions of the old style of puzzles with more depth and interactivity for VR. Some puzzles would be excellent to be revamped for VR: Mahjong Quest, Crystal Path- scrolling mosaic puzzle, Puzzle Express-scrolling Tetris, just to name a few.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Available shipment to Malaysia

Please allow availability to ship to Malaysia and many more countries in Asia

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Minecraft to quest and quest 2

I want to play minecraft in vr but minecraft isn't on quest and i dont have a good enough gaming pc to run oculus link

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. App Lab - Oculus Store App

The fact that we can now publish apps provided they meet the various content policies and usage policies is excellent and a massive step forward. I for one will be developing a Quest platform app now that I know I will be able to publish it.

Now, I understand that this idea may be contentious (as you appear to have explicitly refrained from doing this.) But I think there should be an "App Lab" application available on the official store so that well informed users can discover this content easily while understanding that it has not been "verified to meet…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow the adding of payment methods!!! So people can buy games!! It doesn't work!!

ADDING a payment method FAILS on either a credit card or PayPal. PLEASE FIX!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the ability to review apps we have refunded.

I think it would be helpful to everyone, if those who have tried a game and ended up requesting a refund could post their reasons and experiences for others to view after the fact. Add a flag or special feedback subsection in the reviews for users who have tried the app but refunded it, and post their play time next to the review as well. If unsatisfied users (especially those who returned an app), are able to give feedback it may help developers make changes to improve their product, as well as assisting other users who may share similar mindsets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Accessories VR Cover

I received the VR Cover went to install it then discovered in the little pamphlet small print it does not support the EYE Glass spacer. I checked the website for the product and it does not mention it. IF it did it would have saved me time and money.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the ability to post a review while wearing the headset rather than using the app.

As the title states, I’d like to be able to post my reviews while wearing the headset, rather than having to login on a pc or mobile app to do it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to purchase games using PayPal

Provide an option when purchasing games to buy using PayPal rather than your credit card

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sell the elite 2 strap with battery as it's own product, not with the case

I purchase the case for my oculus quest 2 when I purchased the device. I now want an Elite 2 strap with battery and have found I can't buy it except as a package deal with the case. What? So now I am returning my case, getting a full refund and buying the strap. This has to be the worst marketing I have ever seen. Now you have a used case and you had to pay shipping to have the case returned. You should just sell the elite 2 with battery as its own SKU.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base