Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Official store in south america!

Latin america NEEDS to have an official store, I had THE worst experience when buying in Argentina on an unofficial store and I just can't reccomend people to buy a product of VR in this circumstances, Argentina needs VR!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Squid Game

Can you please create a Squid Game in VR so we can play online with friends. It would get so many likes and it would be so cool to experience that kind of game!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. India has a Population on 1.3 Billion people, Coming decade will be absolute new era for VR if even 0.05% of that 1.3 Billion people start

I stay in a City called Bangalore (India) , We have Worlds Largest Samsung Store here...
    WOULD LOVE TO SEE OCULUS STORE AND SERVICES OPEN IN BANGALORE...
    India has a Population on 1.3 Billion people,
    Coming decade will be absolute new era for VR if even 0.05% of that 1.3 Billion people start to or chose to purchase Oculus products, Its sure a great Business.

if you can make this happen..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make costs & terms easy to fInd in store. Im just getting started & lack of clear guidance and $ info on apps extremely frustrating.

Make costs & terms easy to fInd in store. Im just getting started & lack of clear guidance and $ info on apps extremely frustrating. Getting help has taken over an hour & I still don't have an answer. If it was easily spelled out right on what I want to buy I wouldn't need to contact help. I'm about ready to send it all back. I think you probably lose customers you don't get to try to keep when you make basic purchase info so difficult to find before purchasing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. resident evil 4 VR censorship

i have been a huge fan of resident evil 4 ever since i was a child, i have bought and played almost every version of this game throughout the years, recently it has come to my attention that the new VR version of the game has been censored, putting aside the fact that censorship is a condescending and weak minded practice in which developers and editors mold a product to their moral standards, you can not change a creation just because it is not up to your subjective moral codes, you don’t see artists editing the mona lisa or a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Hard bullet vr to quest store

Make hard bullet vr a quest game if possible if anyone doesn’t know what it is look it up
    The port might be hard or might be easy it’s like boneworks and sport mode

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add phone support for warranty issues and speed up the process.

Used support chat to troubleshoot a controller issue only to get an email that basically told me to sit tight and wait. That was almost two weeks ago. This is not how you treat paying customers. Add phone support to talk to a human and hire more people if your queue is that long that it's taking weeks to process warranty replacement.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow dlc purchasing on app lab

You guys said you working towards it for the end of the year but currently there are games on app lab that are BIGGER than games on the official oculus store such as gorilla tag and they can’t sell items to quest players and many many people are upset and complain to the developers and the developers lose money. I’m just giving this feedback so y’all know that people are really exited for this update to come and hope you are working hard and quick on it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make a game based off of f the movie free guy

I really liked the movie free guy and I want to play the game because of how cool it would be to be in the movie pretty much

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the exchange duration longer

well basically i think that the game exchange fee is too short because i bought boneworks and i didnt like it so i just didnt play until i learned i could exchange it but i couldnt because i ran out of exchange/refund time its not like i had bought a disk and tried to exchange later because its scratched i just doesnt make sense that i cant exchange my game after 14 days

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Oculus Store on Brazil

Bring the Oculus Store to Brazil, with regional price options, the discrepancy between the Brazilian real(R$) and the US Dollar is too high, paying in dollars for any app is extremely expensive with my country currency.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PCVR games for the Oculus Quest 2

We need to get the game “Attack On Quest” (Attack on quest is for PCVR) onto the Oculus Quest 2 platform for people to purchase in store, getting this game would attract more attention to the Oculus Quest 2 and have more business for Facebook/Oculus

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Inform new users about cross-buy / Allow filtering by cross-buy in Quest 2 store

As a new user, I wasn't even aware of the fact that buying a game on the PC-app for Oculus would not automatically mean that I could use it on-the-go with my Quest 2 as well.

It is very unintuitive to have separate stores for Quest 2 and PC and so it's extremely easy to buy a game that you would want available on-the-go in the wrong store because you just happen to be browsing the store on PC at the time.

So please, make it much clearer for new users that there are two sparate stores and that only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd like Credits and Discounts to be used on the same purchase but if not could the purchasing system be changed to reflect this policy?

I would like it if you allowed both Credits and Discounts to be applied to the same purchase. If not could the purchasing system, please be updated to reflect that only one may be applied per purchase if that is your policy. Thank-you. As a customer I am strongly hoping for the former. :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. paymnet system is just not working correctly its clearly a payment gateway issue on the site, you need to really look at the payment system

payment system is just not working for many, its frustrating by the day its not just recent issue its been like this for months and end, maybe look into your payment gateway ssystem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Oculus quest 2 vr available in India

Make Oculus quest 2 available in India

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. monke

put gorilla tag by anotheraxiom on the store instead of app lab, people have been waiting a while to be able to purchase the game's in game currency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Website impossible delivery date

I placed an order, and before the payment even processed, the site says it will be delivered the next day. This estimated delivery date is very misleading (and impossible) and should be removed from the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ukraine waiting your official store or delivery

Please open your official representative office in Ukraine.

I am a new user of your product and I love it! But I am very upset that in my country, sellers are cashing in on those who want to buy your and other products.

In the official store, Oculus costs $300 in my country, almost 500! Additional case you have $50 we have $100

Docking station you have 100 we have almost $200

This is very upsetting, because I want to buy everything, but unfortunately it is easier to go to Poland and do it than to buy something from us.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base