Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Trivia game

Make a trivia game with teams we can play with our friends. Like family feud style.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. - free access applications

And I'm not just talking about cheesy free access programs I'm talking about echo vr or Star Wars type stories. :)
    It sure is heck is about time. I mean give me a freaking break do you know how many free access applications there are on the App Store thousands upon thousands and please no freaking hidden items that pop in after you download. Thank you. :) let's get to it. Furthermore monthly gift codes for all people using this platform. No exceptions, Mark I'm hoping I am being abundantly clear. The gift codes would have to be for one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. GOG Galaxy 2.0 integration

I want to feel my Oculus Store games as a part of my whole game collection across all platforms (Steam, EGS, PS Store etc.). I want to see all my games in an aggregator like GOG Galaxy 2.0, I want to keep my personal ratings and favorites here, and I want to share my activity and achievements with my friends here.

There is no public API in the Oculus Store now (I asked devs via support), so it is very hard to implement such integration now. But I'm sure this feature will help Oculus to become full-featured part of game…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop selling scratched and used headsets being sold as NEW

Hello Oculus team,

It's very dissapointing that It doesn't matter where I buy the Oculus quest 2, every time it comes scratched with clear signs that has already been used. I can understand that there are returns policy but cmon, please look at the device and if you see some scratch just change the plastic cover!! It happened 3 times!! unbeliveable... 2 times on Amazon and one time here in the official Oculus website. I don't know what else I can do. I already opened a RMA ticket to return the product, but this can't continue, it's clearly an Oculus…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Available to Oculus Quest 2

Make L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files available on Oculus Quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Roblox VR wireless

We need to add roblox VR to quest so you can play roblox without link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug force to use store credits over the default payment method

I was trying to use the OCULUS30 coupon but the store throws an error all the time because I had a 0,01€ of store credits remaining and the store force me to use that credit despite I have Paypal as default payment method. So the error happens because store does not allow to combine credits and coupons.

I contacted with support service and they removed that remaining credit so I can buy the game using the coupon finally

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. more games with an Subscription like Gamepass or Epic Games but its from Facebook

Maybe in the future you might want to add monthly subscription services to the Quest. 19.99 a month for unlimited gameplay from selected titles. If the game is liked, users can purchase the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Subscription suggestion is like Epic Games or Live Gold but this subscription service will be called Facebook Studio , I don't know what Mar

everyone knows the craze of Epic games and gamepass among other programs that give free games to their players every month or week , And if Facebook itself takes Oculus Studio and creates a program with or without subscription for you to give us VR games each week/month, so consumers will no longer spend money to buy that topissimo game that costs a lot at the oculus official store, so whoever downloads the game that was released in their subscription will keep the game forever, same scheme by Epica Games

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Extended battery option for The Elite Strap

I think if when people went to go buy the Elite Strap that there could be an option to add the extended battery instead of getting the bundle w/ carrying case because not many want/need the case. The price for the Elite Strap w/extended battery could be about $70-$75. What do you guys think?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow credits and coupons being used at checkout

Credits and coupons are not allowed at the same time so you are unable to get games and apps at the cheaps price and it would be nice if you could get them at their cheapest price

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show a warnings/disclaimers on games with in-game ads

There should be a warning on all apps similar to the warnings that already exist(i.e., single user, platforms supported, etc) that tells all users that the game they're buying supports/uses in-game ads. This is so users who do not want ads in their games know to avoid/not purchase the game if it contains ads. As of now, there is no way of telling & no warnings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. By adding games from the rift

Great game but if you could add tiny town vr on the oculus quest and quest 2 and other games from the rift that would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Synchronize App Coupon Dispersal to users AND their friends

It would be nice if your Oculus friends received the same 30% off coupons at the same time as when you receive them.

If this were the case my friend and I I would have both purchased Arizona Sunshine in order to play together. But because my coupon expired before he received his, I did not buy the game nor will he since he would only buy it if he can play with me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. purchase on oculus link should also be downloadable on headset

If I purchase an App on my computer, such as Beat Sabre i can only stream it. Why not just let me stream it and download on headset if i wish.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add India as a supported country

India has no official support to purchase oculus products…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. EAN number and facebook account

In Denmark we youse (for institutions) EAN number for payment. And It's alsow a problem for us, as an institution to make a facebook account. But we would like to give the kids an oppetunaty to play whit your Oculus Quest 2. But as it is now, it's not possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve AppLab Search

It's already quite clear that AppLab content is not "official", please make the search results more accepting of partial matches and "close" matches.

Eg: "Agency" should bring up Agency [Tech Demo] and "Battle" should bring up "Battle Talent"

Just continue to show it at the very bottom of search results like it does already when you type the name exactly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. add the abillity to remove free games and demos from your library

make it so we can uninstall demos from the quests library to unclutter and free up space on our quests also add folders to make the library more organized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Phasmophobia

Its a scary multyplayer game. The game is gonna be fire on oculus beacuse it will be the best and best selling on the market

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base