Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Parent controls

I am needing parental controls on the Oculus. It is not good for kids to have access to all game ratings. I should be able to limit ratings seen. Some of the ads are not at all appropriate for my 13 year old to see!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow People to Send Gifts to Alternate Email Addresses

My nephew is in the Coast Guard and he is stationed in a very remote part of Alaska. He loves it, but he misses his family and friends in California, so I thought Oculus would be a perfect way to allow him to momentarily escape and have some fun. Now I wish I had selected a different platform.

I sent him three games for his birthday. The gifts "went through" and I was charged for them, but they were never sent to my nephew because I sent them to his primary email address (which he does not use for Oculus)…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. play with virtual toys in home environment

i would like to just chill out in the home with a blaster or a ball or a deck of cards or radio or remote control car. So it would be cool if you make a new store category for home widget toys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Discontinuing a product without any notice is disrespect to the users!

Oculus should've let the users know about discontinuing the Quest accessories.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add Spotify on Oculus Quest 2

Please add Spotify on the Oculus Quest Store, so we can listen to our favorite songs while playing our favorite VR games!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add some GTA games on Oculus Quest 2. (La Noire on Oculus Quest 2 also would be nice.)

Please add some GTA games on the Oculus Quest Store cause it would make the Oculus Quest 2 and GTA be so much cooler, it would be so cool to be driving down Los Santos as Franklin in a First Person View, and driving down Los Santos as CJ listening to Radio Los Santos. It would also be very cool to add La Noire: The VR Case Files in the Oculus Quest Store for like $20.00, because killing people and solving murder, vice, auto, and arson cases in VR would be so freaking awesome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove "A Township Tale" from the store and, at best, move it app-lab. This game is a scam on the Quest.

You cannot discover you've been "had" within the 2 hour period with this game. It has just enough content and confusion up-front that you won't actually get to see what's going on before that 2 hours is gone.

This game is maybe 10% complete. It has no business being on the store as is. Its PCVR counterpart is years ahead and you could probably call it complete enough. It's also free (with the caveat that you don't get a personal server included as you do with the Quest game).

The game has NO tech-support whatsoever. Currently they have a discord…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. GraphQL error code 1353050

Please put an error message explaining that you can’t use a store credit and a promotional code at the same time in the store.

It just tells you your payment method is expired and doesn’t point out the very simple problem that is easy to fix. Instead I reset all my payment methods, had to waste a support ticket and the found out it was an easy issue to resolve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Offer refunds for Duo Game bundles

Offer refunds for Duo Game bundles or at least allow to trade them in for a different game (if the playtime is less than 2 hours obviously)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New way of gifting

So ***** email and oculus app and do something like Xbox does and make the gifting in console and not on an app so you can gift the game directly to friends on the console the problem is that when using the app you can miss type the email and the email can get lost or your mate might not have the app and is unable to redeem the code.

Please look into this it would make life so much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Create a dedicated Oculus store for Turkey residents

Dear Oculus Team,

I have purchased and enjoyed your product, Quest 2 immensely so far, thank you. However not having a local app store for Turkey puts the prices of simple apps and games too high for your dear Turkish customers. This is due to the crumbling economy of Turkey and the dropping value of the Turkish lira. Buying any game with dollars makes it extremely expensive for us. I humbly request that a Turkish App store that sets their prices according to the Turkish App/Game market to be enabled for us. Thank you in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Create a dedicated Oculus store for Turkey residents

Dear Oculus Team,

I have purchased and enjoyed your product, Quest 2 immensely so far, thank you. However not having a local app store for Turkey puts the prices of simple apps and games too high for your dear Turkish customers. This is due to the crumbling economy of Turkey and the dropping value of the Turkish lira. Buying any game with dollars makes it extremely expensive for us. I humbly request that a Turkish App store that sets their prices according to the Turkish App/Game market to be enabled for us. Thank you in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please put Rick and morty, virtual rickality on the oculus quest 2

As a Rick and morty fan I was quite disappointed when I saw that the game was not available on the oculus quest 2. Especially with the new season out at the moment it would be a perfect time to add it to the oculus store.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Choose the device you want to buy for at the end of purchase.

At the end of purchase, make an scroll down option for the user with all the devices available, so he'll know and be able to check for which device he wants.

Just had some trouble with this, it could be simpler. Bought a game at oculus app for Windows, had no clue its only for rift S ( I have a quest 2 ), got my refund, tried again at oculus app for android, still the same stuff. If only it said explicitely which hardware or I could choose for which device I'm going to buy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allowing people to cancel a refund when the refund has not been given

its sorta annoying that you have to wait the 7-9 business days in order to get your money and you can even cancel the request after its reached this period

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Oculus Gamepass

Access to all Oculus titles for a monthly subscription - Account wide for Rift and Quest platforms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have 1 store!

Have 1 store for all products so that new users don't buy something on the "rift store" that isn't refundable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Virtual reality idea with advertising option

I would love to see Facebook give back some of the functionality it used to have on the VR. In turn I think they could have an option to have advertisements in. Giving tokens for in-game or skins within virtual reality. That way both parties have a mutual beneficial gain.
    But ultimately. As an end user I need to be able to turn off my device and charge it without it running.
    These kinds of issues kill the lithium battery and I think Facebook knows it. Especially due to not being able to replace the battery. It's unethical business practices.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. jeu offert lors

ça sera sympa d'avoir un Jeu offert lors de l'achat d'un casque avec des équipements (sangle Elite ou batterie, coque de rangement), car je trouve dommage qu'à ce jour ça ne soit pas le cas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Credit expiration date communication

I received a $10 Credit to the Oculus store and the email said to use it "BY July 17". I told my kids on July 16 that we'd use it on the 17th, because we had more free time on Saturday.

I tried to use it on the 17th and, lo and behold, the credit had expired.

I chatted with support and, while the support agent was friendly, he couldn't help at all. He told me that you have to use the credit BEFORE July 17. Well, it didn't say "before", it said "by". He tried to give me a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base