Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Restock quest 1 controllers

Just because the quest 2 is out doesn’t mean that quest 1 accessories should be discontinued. The quest has been sold to hundreds of thousands of people, some of which don’t have the money for a quest 2, so my idea is to start restocking on the controllers because once they break you can’t get a replacement unless you get one on eBay for $100 per controller.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More payments

I am wondering if you are going to add more payment options such as paying with maestro and whether to pay with the app, this makes the game options greater

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Delete apps off of library

I'd like to get rid of just a couple apps because I was testing it out and I don't want demos and free games that don't work or are not fun cluttering up my library I know I can sort by installed but that is ridiculous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add a feature for both the app and the Quest 2 to be able to make a purchase with the card of your choice. Not just the default card.

I think that if you have multiple cards saved on the app you should be able to choose from which car do you want to pay for a game or software and Nof automatically take it out of the default card. Instead of having to constantly switch which card should be the default in order to purchase a game or other program

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Seperate quest and quest 2 so that games are accurately displayed. Resident evil 4 should only he listed for quest 2

Dont lump quest and quest 2 together. They should be completely separate as games dont work on both devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Descentraland free on oculust

I thinnk meta it's a futuro company how i want to use but if somebody ofer me enter on descentraland metaverse whithout You i'm gona go sadendly out. And im gona Buy these glasess so please do the anomcement of descentraland on oculust

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fear 2 Project origin and Condemned 2 bloodshot for VR?

I'm enjoying Resident Evil 4 on oculus quest 2 and I have to say it was done spectacularly. I feel though more games from the PS2/PS3 and Xbox 360 era could be rebuilt for the quest. Fear 2 project Origin would be a good horror/thriller as well as condemned 2 bloodshot. It seems these games haven't seen much playability in many years and I'm sure Fans from the series would be overjoyed to see these in a VR setting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A very good idea is that, people still with a Quest 1 should be able to get a free upgrade to a Quest 2. Or at least get some money off .

A very good idea is that, people still with a Quest 1 should be able to get a free upgrade to a Quest 2. Or at least get some money off .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I hope Experiencing games with 180° or 360° screenshots in the store.

When looking at store games on mobile, it is difficult to look left and right of the screenshot.

It would be very convenient and wonderful if you could look around 180° or 360° using a cell phone gyro sensor.

It would be better if not only screenshots but also videos would be like that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show the average playtime of a game in the oculus store

Show the average playtime of a game in the Oculus Store so we know approx. how long a game will be before buying it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put instructions for redeeming referrals in the referral message

Place instructions for redeeming the referral links in the referral message so people follow the very specific order and don't invalidate the promotion. A friend bought an Oculus and couldn't redeem the referral because she thought she'd need to setup her headset first. This invalidates the offer. It would be nice to know this before missing out on $60 worth of credits and a sweepstakes entry.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Oculus.com

It's very difficult to access to the support system it is not clear where it is and you have to click I so many menus, to finally be able to contact with Oculus in case of problems with the headset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. authenticate

2FA required for content purchase.

My son has my card details on the oculus account. I understand it can be locked with a PIN but once the PIN is known it provides no protection.

I would like a 2FA method - preferably the authenticator app, or an SMS code as a second choice.

When content is purchased it requires a transaction authentication code which can only be obtained outside of the oculus ecosystem - ie on his dad's phone.

This also protects Oculus from dealing with 'unapproved purchases' without removing the card details altogether.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cricket Game

Hello I was wondering if you could please put my favourite on the oculus game store the game is cricket club by verso vr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cricket Game

Hello I was wondering if you could please put my favourite on the oculus game store the game is cricket club by verso vr

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Gifting of App Lab games

As of now, you are not able to gift games that are available on app lab.

I think it would be great for both customers and developers (and Oculus for extra sales) to have this option available.

I don't see why app lab games should differ from app lab games in this regard.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring ‘We Happy Few’ to VR

If you could bring ‘We Happy Few’ to VR that would be incredible! You could actually do it because it’s already a first person game, so if you brought that, that would be very popular

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to purchase the Oculus Quest 2 battery pack separately from the Elite Strap

Currently you can only buy the Quest 2 battery pack if you also buy the Elite Strap with it. I would like the option to buy the battery pack without the Elite Strap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I feel like a driving sim game with real cars would be really good for the quest

I feel like a driving sim game with real cars would be really good for the quest. Something like v speedway but real cars and free roam with friends in a open city. Could also have race missions to earn money and level up to get better cars. Maybe even have ai cops able to chase you for racing or speeding?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why don't you add payment method?

I usually don't use credit cards.So, shopping at the oculus store without a credit card requires a bit of complicated steps.
    And, I'm japanese. I think many japanese people are still usually use real money.
    So, I would like to be able to make payments at convenience stores and prepaid cards like other many companies.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base