Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. This isn’t for the quest but for the app let me explain

Add a sorting and a way to maybe look at apps without searching randomly. Yes suggestions are fine for now but sorting for random apps would be better. An example is something like: intense motion or sitting/standing ya know?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Produce more devices for Europe

Produce more devices for Europe.....

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Offer the Elite Headstrap WITH battery, but WITHOUT the carrying case OR offer the battery seperately.

I already have a carrying case and don't need another. I see that you can buy the elite strap seperately, but from what I can see, the only way to get the battery is in the bundle with the carrying case.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better Ways to Search for Accessible Content

Your site claims that Occulus supports people with disabilities. However, there is no way to easily find accessible games. Even the simplest search, like searching for games that can be played while sitting (and, honestly, I'm shocked you don't have a game play type search even for players without disabilities), is not available on your site. That, in particular, is such an easy search to create because that information is already in your database, so it would just be a matter of making a query. As of right now, that's the only reason I haven't purchased an Oculus device. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a new app on the quest 2 store.

That would be cool if a ROBLOX app could be add on the oculus quest 2 store.
    This is a game that can be play with a pc, on mobile, on xbox or tablet. We can also play roblox in vr but... we need a gaming pc, a calbe, and also this is a third party app. I would be easier to simply have the roblox app in the oculus quest 1/2 store. It's a suggestion but that would be cool if oculus and roblox create the roblox app for the oculus store.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Extend the referral program to all countries

It's quite unfair that right now you can access the referral program from some countries only, besides a referral program is clearly a win/win. Should be extended @global scale as soon as possible...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make "Daily Deals" DAILY, and make them more visible and easier to search for and find.

I'm thrifty :). I have to be because I always have to buy a copy for me and my Daughter. So, I watch for the "Daily Deals" or "Bundles".

Can you please make them more obvious, or add the ability to Search for them, as you have made it easy to find "Free" and "Demo" apps.

Also, please make it so that IF they are in a bundle, we can buy the bundle for others, just as we can do for individual apps.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. sidequest app lab

Je ne comprend pas pourquoi quand on possède un jeux side quest et que celui ci est repris par oculus store ou app lab, le jeux dois être telecharger et payer une seconde fois . Je trouve cela totalement injuste

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Discount codes done fairly

Codes apparently are random generated but seem to never go to people who have spent 100's of pounds on game! Reward people and make them feel a valued customer who spend money on games instead of them going to people who dont use there VR that much or havnt bought a game for a while seems very un fair. Has my quest since rhe launch of the Q1 and then the Q2 on launch and have EASILY spent over £600 on games and apps and have never recieved ONE code, yet people online who just got a quest or don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. need oculus turkish store price for dolar/try

in turkey the games really expensive for dolar/try could you make store for us? we cant afford the prices

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A "Helpful" button for the Developer Responses, not just for the reviews themselves.

I like to read the ratings and reviews. The best AND the WORST!

I HATE that some reviews aren't even readable on some games and Demos. Maybe because the reviews are so terrible that they've shut them off to help sales. ( i.e. Creed reviews via the Quest 2 are not visible).

But on some games that look very interesting to me, I will still read the reviews, no matter how bad they are. Some reviews are kind of OLD, and the Developers Responses are fantastic. Some saying how they've updated things people gave negative reviews on earlier and haven't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I just bought Quest 2 I'm having great difficulty buying apps It's wearing me out Life is too short for this Sort it out

Make payment method easier for Paypal So complicated for new users being pushed in circles with Oculus account and Facebook account. I've just spent over an hour trying to purchase an app. Unsuccessful! No trouble elsewhere I use my paypal account everyday.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add megaton rainfall

I kinda want to free roam and destroy stuff in vr and also I get a little bored when I don't see any exciting explosions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Regional Pricing for Brazil (BRL)

Oculus as a company should urgently start implementing regional pricing, if it ever wants to be taken as an actual competitor to Steam when choosing where to buy games from, only thing i bought from the oculus store is vrdesktop so i can play my steam games where they have fair prices.

This should be a priority in your development roadmap

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve clarity of the game refund process

Judging VR games from video trailers is really difficult and I've relied on the refund policy to try games and return the ones that I didn't like. I typically can tell within 10 minutes if a game isn't for me. My account was recently flagged for returning too many games in a month time period (I'd bought 21 games and returned 8 of them). I asked for clarity of how many was too many and what the time period should be but support couldn't give me that information (I don't think they know). Returns shouldn't be tied to the number…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base