Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Bible VR

Ideas - experiencing Bible stories in VR- ex
    Exodus (experience what it was like to be a ***** in Egypt, the 10 plagues, the splitting of the Red Sea, receiving the 10 commandments at Mount Sinai, etc)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More remakes

More remakes of old school games, RE4 is AMAZING!!!! why not other games in that same generation of gaming? Splinter cell, halo, call of duty world at War, or even like gun, you guys proved you can atleast run them very very well changing them to a vr experience would be amazing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Let you decide which coupon to use

When you have balance in your oculus account it counts as a coupon code and you can only use one coupon per purchase.

When you then try to buy a game and enter a discount coupon it lets you do that as usual but when you click on purchase it just gives you an unknown error.

There is also no way to disable using your balance as the "current coupon" that you are using. So if you for example have a $30 coupon and you buy a game that costs $29.99 you have $0.01 remaining, which then on your next…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Let you decide which coupon to use

When you have balance in your oculus account it counts as a coupon code and you can only use one coupon per purchase.

When you then try to buy a game and enter a discount coupon it lets you do that as usual but when you click on purchase it just gives you an unknown error.

There is also no way to disable using your balance as the "current coupon" that you are using. So if you for example have a $30 coupon and you buy a game that costs $29.99 you have $0.01 remaining, which then on your next…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Scheduled Gifting

When buying a game as a gift, you should be able to have the option to schedule when you want the email to be sent. This way I can buy a Christmas gift in advance if a game is on sale, or avoid the email spoiling the surprise of a future present.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. to be able to get games previously purchased on rift platform

so i had a quest 1 in the past and its been about 5 years of oculus loyalty owning also rift s and quest 2 in that order and its kind of sad that the oldest users are getting screwed over. their are multiple games i own like this and rift s well... that was a whole other waste of money and a way to give the loyal user the short end of the stick. (if you know you know)

im gonna try and make this as easy to understand as possible

bade and sorcery for example came out first…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add India as a supported country

India has no official support to purchase oculus products…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Minecraft to quest and quest 2

I want to play minecraft in vr but minecraft isn't on quest and i dont have a good enough gaming pc to run oculus link

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My Hero Academia in VR

It would be cool to run around as a member of class 1-A and use quirks to fight the bad guys.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. GraphQL error code 1353050

Please put an error message explaining that you can’t use a store credit and a promotional code at the same time in the store.

It just tells you your payment method is expired and doesn’t point out the very simple problem that is easy to fix. Instead I reset all my payment methods, had to waste a support ticket and the found out it was an easy issue to resolve.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sound on the demos online only worked with Microsoft Edge instead of my regular Google Chrome today!

Please work with Google to fix the issue so all of the Quest 2 demo videos on Oculus dot com have proper audio again; as I'm not a fan of Microsoft Edge...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More payments

I am wondering if you are going to add more payment options such as paying with maestro and whether to pay with the app, this makes the game options greater

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Delete apps off of library

I'd like to get rid of just a couple apps because I was testing it out and I don't want demos and free games that don't work or are not fun cluttering up my library I know I can sort by installed but that is ridiculous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add a feature for both the app and the Quest 2 to be able to make a purchase with the card of your choice. Not just the default card.

I think that if you have multiple cards saved on the app you should be able to choose from which car do you want to pay for a game or software and Nof automatically take it out of the default card. Instead of having to constantly switch which card should be the default in order to purchase a game or other program

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Seperate quest and quest 2 so that games are accurately displayed. Resident evil 4 should only he listed for quest 2

Dont lump quest and quest 2 together. They should be completely separate as games dont work on both devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Descentraland free on oculust

I thinnk meta it's a futuro company how i want to use but if somebody ofer me enter on descentraland metaverse whithout You i'm gona go sadendly out. And im gona Buy these glasess so please do the anomcement of descentraland on oculust

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fear 2 Project origin and Condemned 2 bloodshot for VR?

I'm enjoying Resident Evil 4 on oculus quest 2 and I have to say it was done spectacularly. I feel though more games from the PS2/PS3 and Xbox 360 era could be rebuilt for the quest. Fear 2 project Origin would be a good horror/thriller as well as condemned 2 bloodshot. It seems these games haven't seen much playability in many years and I'm sure Fans from the series would be overjoyed to see these in a VR setting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Roblox

So someone posted a video 3 months ago saying roblox coming to the oculus store? So that got me thinking to ask oculus they should add roblox to the oculus store and program it to where you can play vr games without a pc seems cool right? Only if roblox on the oculus store were to exist

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A very good idea is that, people still with a Quest 1 should be able to get a free upgrade to a Quest 2. Or at least get some money off .

A very good idea is that, people still with a Quest 1 should be able to get a free upgrade to a Quest 2. Or at least get some money off .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please ship To Puerto Rico, I need new Quest 2 controllers and I cannot purchase them because there is no shipping to PR.

Please ship To Puerto Rico, I need new Quest 2 controllers and I cannot purchase them because there is no shipping to PR.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base