Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Add Minecraft to the Quest.

The Quest is an incredible system, but all the games on there seem to be limited. SuperHot is awesome but only has certain levels to play. BeatSaber is cool but arms get tired after a bit. Minecraft, however, has unlimited possibilities. The only time you get bored is when you can no longer think of what to do. I think it would add a certain re-playability to the Quest. Of course, the Quest is brand-new, and new games will be added soon, but I think that the console could really benefit from something like this.

1,592 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show the average playtime of a game in the oculus store

Show the average playtime of a game in the Oculus Store so we know approx. how long a game will be before buying it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update all on store

On the update section of your apps have a UPDATE ALL button to update all apps.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Store credit and promo together

I would like to see the option for purchase in the store via store credit and promo together in a single purchase. Many customers will likely love this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Minecraft

I think Minecraft would be a great game to add. Everyone loves it I know my friends would definitely want a VR if you put Minecraft on it. My friends and I play Minecraft so much. Especially since it's one of the best ways to communicate since we moved and COVID. I know lots of people want this ,and I know lots of people would buy Oculus Quest just because of Minecraft. Thanks a lot for reading my review. Now please put Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2 and 1 again thanks a lot for looking at my review.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to purchase the Oculus Quest 2 battery pack separately from the Elite Strap

Currently you can only buy the Quest 2 battery pack if you also buy the Elite Strap with it. I would like the option to buy the battery pack without the Elite Strap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be perfect if oculus would expand their shipping as far as shipping their products to russia

Basically i just want Oculus to be able to ship to Russia, btw this website doesnt work in russia for some reason so i had to use a vpn

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don't allow developers to scam people like the FitXR developers just did.

Don't allow developers to replace their already purchased app with ****.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve Error Messages on the store

I Recently tried to purchase, Resident Evil 4 VR with oculus store credit and a voucher "OCULUS30" when i tried to perform this operation on the mobile app I received an error that didn't inform of the error from a users perspective.

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GraphQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve Error Messages on the store

I Recently tried to purchase, Resident Evil 4 VR with oculus store credit and a voucher "OCULUS30" when i tried to perform this operation on the mobile app I received an error that didn't inform of the error from a users perspective.

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GrapQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Quest 2 games on PC with Oculus Link

Allow Quest 2 games to be played on PC with Quest Link, instead of having to rebuy all of the games you've already bought and played.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Teleport

Simply add a great big T on the app store to indicate if a game has teleport. I'm fed up with having to find out via Google two weeks after a release and the system we have now, comfort level is wildly different and open to interpretation. It's so simple, T or NT. Teleport or No Teleport. Moderate, means nothing. T means teleport. No grey area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please port RE4 to Quest (Q1) asap

Not sure "store" is the right tag but anyway:

Since it's been proven that Resident Evil 4 can indeed run on Q1 please port it officially asap. I noticed that when you go to the store you can still check out when you have a Q1 but it warns you it's for Q2.

I asked Oculus Support about this, and they said that you can purchase it, but it will not install to the headset (Q1). I was also asked to come here and make the request as follows:

There have been many reports now of ppl buying it on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like the option to install Resident Evil 4 on my Occulus app for my PC so I can use Air Link/link cable to play.

I would like the option to install Resident Evil 4 on my Occulus app for my PC so I can use Air Link/link cable to play. I feel like as a consumer if you have a PC app store, that I can play my quest2 through I should be able to play resident evil 4 the same way

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Crypto-currency and Bitcoin support in Oculus Store

Add support for Crypto coins to the store as I am sure lots and lots of users would appreciate it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Purchasing an app should be for an account, not a specific device or install method.

I just spent 30 minutes with support trying to understand why purchasing a game that can be loaded on to the Oculus Quest 2 headset, must be bought from the headset store, mobile store or web site, but buying the same game from the Oculus PC app only works via Link cable, even if the PC app says it supports Quest 2.

There should be one purchase for the software app, which gets attributed to the account and can then be used through any means that supports running it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More country(s) for shipping

So as the title says, I think we need expanded shipping, because people who want to get their hands on the devices aren't that happy. Right now to get a Oculus you have to buy it from amazon, which includes all the shipping fee(s). Which is not fair because you guys have free shipping options for supported countrys. Please add other shipping options so we can all enjoy the devices.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add private property game to the oculus quest 2 libaray

Hi would it be possible to add the game private property to the oculus quest 2 library.

I played this recently in a vr center, and from checking its not on general release yet looking at the manufacturers website.

This would be a great game to add, its also multilayer similar to elven assassin except it uses guns rather than bows.

The experience is fun and comfortable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Beat Saber shouldn't have Billy Eilish on the Cover without including the songs

I got a new Oculus Quest 2 this weekend, and I really like it. I saw in the Beat Saber Game in the store with Billy Eilish on the cover, and my daughter is a huge fan of hers, so I spent the $30 on the game. When she played it she told me all the Billy Eilish songs were unavailable, and that you have to pay more to get them. How can you have Billy Eilish on the cover art of the game, but not have any of her songs in the game? I'm not going to return the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be honest and upfront about yourself delay time on the elite strap

Be honest and upfront about the delay times on the quest elites strap delivery

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base