Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Discontinuing a product without any notice is disrespect to the users!

Oculus should've let the users know about discontinuing the Quest accessories.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please put Wish List back on Shop page, thanks

Hello!

Our conversation was interrupted before I could send the screen shots. Please find them here below.

Before my Wish List was here on the Shop page in the bottom, far right; but as you can see I cannot see it there any more :

To find it, I have to go to first to Menu :

Then to Account Settings :

And I see it there listed :

Is it not possible to have it on Shop page as before?

And is it possible to separate my wish lists and see it as Quest Wish List and Go Wish…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Squid Game

Can you please create a Squid Game in VR so we can play online with friends. It would get so many likes and it would be so cool to experience that kind of game!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I hope Experiencing games with 180° or 360° screenshots in the store.

When looking at store games on mobile, it is difficult to look left and right of the screenshot.

It would be very convenient and wonderful if you could look around 180° or 360° using a cell phone gyro sensor.

It would be better if not only screenshots but also videos would be like that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Partner with Alta VR Studios to bring A Township Tale to the Quest.

If Oculus partners up with Alta VR Studios and port A Township Tale to the Oculus Quest. Of course, the graphics would have to be lowered a bit (I think), but even then I think it would become a HUGE success, I've heard alot of people tell me they're sad that A Township Tale isn't on the Oculus Quest, and that they don't have a good enough PC to stream it via ALVR/other means of streaming. If you make this happen, I think the sales of the Quest would go up, and you would get a lot of happy fans.…

1,376 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

159 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I feel like a driving sim game with real cars would be really good for the quest

I feel like a driving sim game with real cars would be really good for the quest. Something like v speedway but real cars and free roam with friends in a open city. Could also have race missions to earn money and level up to get better cars. Maybe even have ai cops able to chase you for racing or speeding?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Minecraft for Quest 2

Please bring Minecraft to the Quest platform. Minecraft and Tetris are the most sold games in the world. There is a lot of money to be made by doing this! Hopefully a deal can be made and we can all enjoy a blocky VR world! :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why don't you add payment method?

I usually don't use credit cards.So, shopping at the oculus store without a credit card requires a bit of complicated steps.
    And, I'm japanese. I think many japanese people are still usually use real money.
    So, I would like to be able to make payments at convenience stores and prepaid cards like other many companies.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove "A Township Tale" from the store and, at best, move it app-lab. This game is a scam on the Quest.

You cannot discover you've been "had" within the 2 hour period with this game. It has just enough content and confusion up-front that you won't actually get to see what's going on before that 2 hours is gone.

This game is maybe 10% complete. It has no business being on the store as is. Its PCVR counterpart is years ahead and you could probably call it complete enough. It's also free (with the caveat that you don't get a personal server included as you do with the Quest game).

The game has NO tech-support whatsoever. Currently they have a discord…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improve Error Messages on the store

I Recently tried to purchase, Resident Evil 4 VR with oculus store credit and a voucher "OCULUS30" when i tried to perform this operation on the mobile app I received an error that didn't inform of the error from a users perspective.

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GraphQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve Error Messages on the store

I Recently tried to purchase, Resident Evil 4 VR with oculus store credit and a voucher "OCULUS30" when i tried to perform this operation on the mobile app I received an error that didn't inform of the error from a users perspective.

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GrapQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please put Rick and morty, virtual rickality on the oculus quest 2

As a Rick and morty fan I was quite disappointed when I saw that the game was not available on the oculus quest 2. Especially with the new season out at the moment it would be a perfect time to add it to the oculus store.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I recently tried to make a purchase for a Quest Essentials Pack with 4 apps, no link to purchase for a friend, lost sale.

If this was intentional, simply put a note on the page that the item is not available for a gift purchase. If it was an oversight, then empower your support to create a cart or order page that can be used to complete a purchase. I spent over 30 minutes with chat support and they were not very good and were not empowered to do anything. I was not able to complete the $70 purchase during the sale and will not be purchasing at full price.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oculus Gift Cards

My prefered way to make game purchases is via physical gift cards (scratch cards) that I buy at various stores to add funds to a virtual wallet that most virtual stores offer.

So far I have been able to make use of google play cards, steam gift cards, blizzard gift cards, PlayStation network cards.

Using PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card is inconvenient since if we don't have a credit/debit card or PayPal we can't purchase the games.

Even though you created an Oculus Quest which doesn't require PC or insight Track you can't really expect us to purchase the Oculus…

1,967 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

108 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Hard bullet vr to quest store

Make hard bullet vr a quest game if possible if anyone doesn’t know what it is look it up
    The port might be hard or might be easy it’s like boneworks and sport mode

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What do you think about Minecraft VR?

When I got my Quest I assumed it had Minecraft. I guess I was wrong. I just think it would be really cool to play it, and many of my friends agree! I think a lot of people would really like to play the game!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Google Earth VR

I think if some official oculus reps ask Google for Google Earth VR for the quest, then it will be more likely to come to the Quest.

1,881 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restock quest 1 controllers

Just because the quest 2 is out doesn’t mean that quest 1 accessories should be discontinued. The quest has been sold to hundreds of thousands of people, some of which don’t have the money for a quest 2, so my idea is to start restocking on the controllers because once they break you can’t get a replacement unless you get one on eBay for $100 per controller.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Phasmophobia

Its a scary multyplayer game. The game is gonna be fire on oculus beacuse it will be the best and best selling on the market

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base