Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Include a setting to appear offline

Please add an option on the Quest 2 to appear offline (whilst staying online).

Sometimes I don't want to be disturbed by my friends asking me to play Population One.

It's a fairly common feature on other games consoles and shouldn't be difficult to include.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Family sharing account

I have 2 hmd and would like to play with my son without making new acc

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove Facebook

The Facebook requirement for play with friends, etc, is the worst thing to happen to Oculus since Oculus was bought by Facebook in the first place. Offer people the option of the old login. This is absolutely disgusting.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Deluxe Audio Strap

We all love the Oculus Quest and can't get enough of it. Mostly we have the unit on our face for more than 2 hours. In order to make the Quest insanly cheap some sacrifices had to be made, the strap for instance is only made out of rubber and doesn't counterweight the unit. Some people found the solution and bought the HTC Deluxe Audio Strap and named it The Frankenquest. It would be really cool if Oculus build their own Deluxe Audio Strap for the Quest so we have the option to spend a little bit more money for…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow user to reposition the keyboard

I originally thought I was missing something, but upon contacting Support, was told that it's true: There is currently no way to reposition the onscreen keyboard, while in VR. Reference: https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/1078847

This is an inexplicable omission - especially since the keyboard often (usually?) overlays content which should be visible.

See screenshots, enclosed below: In many (most?) cases, the in-VR keyboard obscures either the data being entered (e.g. WiFi password), or at least a portion of the resulting content (e.g. search results).

The desired enhancements are two-fold:

First, the default keyboard location should be where the main interface toolbar is located…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cloud saving

Cloud saving Steam style in all your platforms.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. desktop

Allow Desktop casting from a standard windows device without third party apps. Basically the Oculus only has to work as a second screen with touch input.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Remove facebook login

I love the oculus quest and oculus in general but having to log on to Facebook just to play with friends like cmon what where you guys thinking I don’t know if you understand but not all people are allowed to have Facebook like just because you are twelve and Facebook lets you make a account doesn’t mean your parents do please fix this

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have a place to see in-game achievements

Make it so you can see all your achievements from games in the headset

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow screen casting of OQ2 headset regardless the account in use

Screen casting needs to be enabled always on the primary account, regardless the account in use, as it works now, you cannot screen cast at all when a secondary account is logged in

I have two Oculus Quest 2 to host friends at my place and play together using app sharing.
    Both headset are on my primary facebook account, and one headset has "app sharing" enabled and i let my friends logging in with their own accounts.

When a secondary account is in an Oculus Quest 2 device, there is no way to cast the screen because it requires the…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update needed to be able to cast to Roku TVs

Provide an update that includes support for casting to Roku TVs!

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Blade and Sorcery and Gorn for the Quest.

Please add these games, the Quest is perfect for them, because one of the biggest restraints to the games were the wires, without wires, the games could be even better. Most of the games that are currently on the quest lack replayability and games like Blade and Sorcery and Gorn are games that for some reason, never get old for most players, and will benefit the creators, as well as the players. So on behalf of all those who want blade and sorcery and Gorn on the Quest, please make it happen.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. NATIVE STRAP REPLACEMENT

This has to happen, and waiting does Oculus no credit whatsoever. The Quest, love it as we might, is not the most comfortable VR headset around, and, in fact, is one of the most uncomfortable headsets. We’ve all tolerated that because we’ve been impressed by the fact that it’s an all-in-one system and that the **** thing actually works – but once that initial awe has subsided, we all end up facing the truth; it hurts to play for long. The growth of third-party comfort solutions proves this; we’ve got the VRCover facial interfaces, the AMVR facial interfaces, the somewhat…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable super sampling, without having to use developer mode.

Allow super sampling for textures from within system menu, and make it persistent after rebooting the Quest. Currently Developer mode is required to activate super sampling via powershell, and it reverts back to standard after reboot.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Would love to be able to cast Oculus to Roku devices!

Really love that there are options to cast what you're seeing in VR to other devices so the people around you can see it, but I wish this was a possibility through my Roku TV. Please consider developing out the option to cast Oculus to Roku.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Multiple user profiles per headset

Not every family is made of money. It would be wonderful if there could be multiple user profiles per headset, so that each user can play the games at their own level.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Upload Quest videos straight to YouTube

There should be an “Upload” option on the Sharing section that when you click on it, allows you to choose from different social apps like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc. When you click the app of choice, you should be able to choose what video from your Oculus gallery, to upload. You’ll have to enter your account password after you choose the video, and then click “upload” to put it on your channel or Profile

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Kiosk Mode

Kiosk Mode so we can start up the Quest with just one specific app without the user being able to exit to Oculus Home (for privacy reasons on other installed software).

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have an option for those with only one hand/arm

I have limited use of my right hand. I can get by with most things, but occasionally I'll have to swap controllers or use my left fingers/thumb on the controls of the right controller. It can be an awkward experience.

I know this might be impractical for some games, but for those of us with limited use or limb loss, it would be great to still be able to play with the option of 1 vs 2 handed controls.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add multiplayer support to hand tracking (could be used for communication via sign language)

I recently noticed a request in the Bigscreen forums to add hand tracking support to the game. The person who requested it was deaf, and most of his friends were deaf too. He wanted to use hand tracking in order to communicate with them via sign language. The Bigscreen devs said they wanted to add it, but that hand tracking doesn't yet support multiplayer. Meaning the game can track your hands, but no one else will be able to see your gestures.

So I'm making this request that multiplayer support be added to hand tracking. Not only would it work…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base