Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. STOP THE SHOOTING! I opened an email today inviting me to view a beautiful game that does not require that I shoot anyone. Very Pleased!

STOP ALL OF THE SHOOTING!
    I didn't purchase the Oculus "Quest" or "Go" in order to shoot people. Please create more games for people who do not desire to kill. Can't you come up with more games that involve strategy? Solving problems while on an adventure with people instead of mice?

Thanks For Listening!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Promote the Quest with a Dude Perfect Video!

I absolutely love my Quest and the Echo Arena Beta took it to a whole new level! People need to understand the state of VR has changed and it is way more accesible and appealing for people, specially now with a literal e-sport in the platform. A great way would be to make a sponsored Dude Perfect video that can easily get 30-100million views, from all demographics. I'm sure Dude Perfect would love to play Echo Arena!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More apps for visiting World Heritage sites

Apps for comprehensive interactive visits to World Heritage sites. A Notra Dame app might digitally include previous configurations, pre-fire appearance and possible future modifications.

Also: an app based on "Little(r) Museums of Paris" by Emma Jacobs could be a delight.

I experienced VR for the first time four days ago when I received my Oculus Quest. I'm having a wonderful time. I am 70 and may never get to Europe again. My Quest was purchased from my travel budget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. "Digital Focal Profiles" for glasses wearers

In the same way as you do not need to wear glasses when using binoculars, you simply focus the view with your left eye first then tune in your right eye afterwards to achieve total clarity. Please find a way to add this ability digitally so that those of us with sight issues can enjoy 2020 virtual reality. To switch between users eye profiles on the fly would be brilliant instead of fiddling around with custom lenses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Salvataggio dati e progressi giochi

Permettere un re set del sistema senza perdere i dati voluti.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. send some to the uk

send more to the uk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fixing the headset.

I am just saying it's a problem everyday with this headset i have started to stop getting surprised every time this headset has stopped working i have had to get it repaired over 5 times now just for playing it I am completely disappointed with this headset I have to keep paying money on this headset to fix it and i am pretty sure Oculus won't even think about giving me a new one and I bought this from the official website and it's not even in working order I did have fun spending over 900$ dollars on a headset…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix stabilty for Home and Library so it does not lose these menus at arbitrary times with no knowable reason.

After my 12th time of downloading and installing the many gigabyte downloads required for recovery from the menu losing the ability to see/use Library and Home apps I contacted support (again).

This instability is costing the (already taxed) internet a load of traffic due to a proper correction to the bug which is known (based on the 2 support cases I opened with Oculus). I had been told of many conditions which may induce this bug. The most improbable was the most recent claim that I changed my login on my mobile and did not relog in on the Quest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add zero caliber to oculus quest

I want oculus to know that this game is literally the determining factor in whether i end up buying an oculus quest. Or htc vive as from all third party reviews the htc is better than the rift. However the standalone properties of the quest are very appealing. I can also attest to the fact that i know for sure i am not the only person weighing these options and frankly you are running out of time. Especially with this quarantine in place. Now is the perfect time to buy a vr system. So whats it gonna be. Zero caliber…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Invest more on quality - tons of bugs

WiFi disconnect on mesh
    Remote control connection getting lost
    Apps stuck

Please improve quality before adding more feature

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Oculus Quest Slim/Del Mar should have the battery on the nape

For balance the weight. It is annoying with Quest after 10 or 20 minutes pressing the forehead or cheekbones.

Replazable halo for use alternatively a rigid PSVR style, maybe with Sony license.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. wireless earbuds

I have linked my wireless galaxy buds to my quest but when I play Beatsaber it causes visual lag making it unplayable. I haven't tried in many apps/games but this is the only one so far

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Apps are not uninstalling.

When I sometimes try to uninstall an app it does not work and I have to factory reset my whole quest, which then I lose my progress in app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Gorillaz concert

Gorillaz are releasing an album soon. A VR concert with animated characters. No brainer. Dirty Harry in VR. Think about it
    Love yah
    Take care

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Rift S Feedback

Dear Oculus,
    My name is Harrison Mather, I’m a 14-year-old boy from Australia and recently I bought your product, the Oculus Rift S. Since the release of the original CV1 I have always been invested in VR gaming, but I could only watch gaming VR videos on YouTube. This year, after saving up work money, I finally got my hands on a Rift S, and I have to say, this is the greatest product I have ever bought!! Using the Rift S is incredible, and since I purchased the headset about a month and a half ago, I have over…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tous les utilisateurs vous détestent vous n'êtes pas un modérateur mais un criminel le mode nuit et beaucoup de paramètres sont essentiels

on n'a besoin du mode nuit sur rift s et beaucoup de paramètres sont essentiels si je savais comment le développer aurait été fait depuis longtemps j'aurais mis en place un mode nuit vous y êtes des criminels il n'y a pas de réglage de la luminosité cette fois, tout le monde veut déposer une plainte contre vous pour obsolescence sur rift s
    Programmer vos mises à jour sont inutiles nous déposerons une plainte contre vous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. All the users hate you you are not a moderator but a criminal the night mode and a lot of parameters are essential

we don't need the night mode on rift s and a lot of parameters are essential if I knew how to develop it would have been done a long time ago I would have set up a night mode you are criminals there there is no setting of light this time, everyone wants to file a complaint against you for obsolescence on rift s
    Scheduling your updates is useless we will file a complaint against you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow developer mode to turn on USB debugging.

It runs Android. USB debugging is built into Android. Why did you guys remove the functionality?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For the quest.

There should be a feature to block or put passwords onto games. Or a feature that lets us buy games on our main and also buy it on other acc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base