Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Professional content creation, Quest 2 vs Rift S = Rift S absolutely obliterates. My take as a professional VR painter.

I speak on the behalf of my studio (5 painters) none of us prefer using the Quest 2 for PCVR and it's left us kind of concerned that Oculus hardware will lean towards this abandonment of a smooth PC experience for working with extremely heavy 3D programs. We actually had to stock up on Rift S before they became discontinued.

With the Rift products it feels like the headset tech in combo with Oculus Quill, AnimVR, Tiltbrush, Medium, gravity sketch, etc was heading in an amazing direction and with reliability akin to wacom products. Even the software as newborn as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trust user in the admin settings

Trust user would be a setting in the experimental features for those who have multiple accounts on their oculus that would allow them to grant admin abilities on a secondary account, ex: allowing devices to pull media such as photos and videos off the oculus from the secondary account when plugged into another device they would get the prompt enabling them to allow that device to have access to the files on the oculus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Buyer's Remorse

Customer recently reached out to us with disappointment due to purchasing the Oculus Quest 2 64 GB last month and the 128 GB will come out in a few weeks. Customer implied that he wanted a refund because he felt scammed but we were not able to provide refund. Any suggestions on how we can improve in such instances would be helpful.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 다운로드를 한 앱 삭제 후 리스트에서 완전 삭제

다운로드를 한 앱 삭제 후 이 앱을 리스트에서 보고싶지 않아요. 왜 삭제한 앱 리스트에서 히스토리를 계속 보여주는지 모르겠습니다. 화면만 지저분해질뿐입니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pairing headset to app.

I personally believe factory resetting a headset to receive 5 digit code when pairing to app on a new phone or existing one can be avoided, so we don't lose all our data.
    When I did it to mine, cause it wouldn't pair after everything I tried. The code that came up, was the exact same code the from the very first time, I remembered! I knew it start with a 04 I just couldn't remember the rest.. until it popped back up.
    You guys should let people know to write down this code and save it from the very…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Virtual "Among Us"

I think if Oculus could add/create a virtual "Among Us" game for its users to interact with other online, just like iPhone and PC users can, that would be a total blast!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Send out silicone straps for Occulus gifts without needing a serial number

I brought my two sons Occulus Quest 2's for their upcoming Birthdays and have heard that the material is causing skin irritation. The silicone straps cannot be sent out without a serial number and account. I don't want to open their presents and sign them up with an account - they will want to set it up themselves. This is really disappointing, as my kids will open their presents on their Birthday's and not be able to use them. I'm sure there are others in the same position. Customer service has been no help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make an actual global recall on the removable foam facial

I live in Portugal, got the Quest 2 officially from Amazon.és, but my country (and many others) aren’t supported on a supposedly global recall. Given that this is a health issue, big enough to justify such recall, wouldn’t it be wiser to include all the countries were oculus and their retailers sell the headset?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support FSR/mods in Oculus ecosystem (Home-PC and games)

There is a simply mod, .dll and .cfg for inject FSR in DX11 games like Skyrim replacing openvr_api.dll

If you don't use officially FSR, make it possible to use mods like that (plenty configurable by users) incluiding his sharpen and radius FSR-bilineal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Human Customer Support

You need a phone support contact number. Not having one promotes exclusion and it is not a good company model to exclude people who would love your product but cannot get it because you have no support for those individuals.
    Not everyone can read
    Not everyone can text well.
    Not everyone likes to talk to a robot.
    Not everyone has the physical or mental capabilities to chat or email, let alone try to figure out how to contact support. Your are taking away independence of others by not providing a number to call for support options. You are charging so…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Implement Parental Control and Screen Time

As many other devices currently on the market such as iPhone, XBOX, Playstation, we need to implement screen timer kids under age 13, I was very disappointed when I contacted customer services and unfortunately there is no such feature on Oculus

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Time Zones

Events are all listed in Pacific Time. They should be tailored to the users specific time zone. No need to pull out a calculator when you want to know when an event is scheduled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Usb-C connected to hdmi connected to the tv

Usb-C connected to hdmi connected to the tv so you are able to connect it to non chrome cast tvs and better quality

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Class set

Allow for easier set up of multiple devices for education purposes. I’m an educator who won a grant for 25 oculus twos And we’re having a heck of a time Being allowed to generate the Facebook accounts we need to run these as a class set. We looked into the business side of things but it didn’t allow access to the apps we needed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. remove the requirement to have a facebook account, nobody likes it, its ********, and offer other payment options like afterpay and payin4

Facebook being forced on people is ******** and has kept me away from oculus since 2014,
    i now own a quest purely for the portability and as soon as another option is avaliable at a reasonable price (or even a few hundred more),
    the quest will be going in the bin, and i will be going to that,
    i will never recommend oculus to anyone as long as facebook is involved,
    and i will continue to purchase from valve or htc for the majority of my VR requirements,
    my purchase of the quest is purely for lack of options,
    oculus…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. remove the requirement to have a facebook account, nobody likes it, its ********, and offer other payment options like afterpay and payin4,

Facebook being forced on people is ******** and has kept me away from oculus since 2014, i now own a quest purely for the portability and as soon as another option is avaliable at a reasonable price (or even a few hundred more), the quest will be going in the bin, and i will be going to that, i will never recommend oculus to anyone as long as facebook is involved, and i will continue to purchase from valve or htc for the majority of my VR requirements, my purchase of the quest is purely for lack of options, oculus…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Free silicone face cover for the original quest

It is unfair that the quest 2 users get a free face cover while the original doesn’t,A lot of face covers irritate the face even the original one,Plus the original one gets sweaty easily

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. issue compensation via oculus store credit

In a recent issue users had skin irritation problems from the foam that comes with the Quest 2, Oculus sends a silicone cover to solve the issue, but only to supported countries. For unsupported countries people have to pay out of their pocket to solve the issue, I suggest that if Oculus can't provide support for a user in such a case they should give a monetary or Oculus store credit compensation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)