Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Time and Date Quest 2

I'm sure anyone, in the tech field, would agree that items (from watches to computer) that have been made since 2005 have had the ability to set the time and date. Why is Oculus "embarassing" it's self with the Quest 2 with not having that feature. It's just something that shouldn't "not" be there.

It's just something that should be "universal".

And what are your tech's response to fix it? Reset the whole system with a wipe. I have satellite internet and can't afford that folly.

Please update the firmware and bring the Quest 2 into the 21st century where…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The complete removal of uninstalled games from the device

When you uninstall a game or app the tile remains I know about the filter but that is not what the players want they want it completely off the device the Quest 1/2 is built on the android platform so this should be part of it. The whole reason people use steam is if we want a game removed from our account we have that option not so much with Oculus devices if this had been available from the beginning it would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Option to set default GPU for computer with multiple graphics cards

Hello,

My computer has two graphics cards, one modern NVIDIA card which is used for modern games and is up to date, and a very old Radeon card which is used to output to a CRT TV, which needs a fixed and modified driver release to function properly, not the newest official one.

Because of this, the Oculus app keeps asking for newest drivers as if the old graphics card was the default one, which it most definitely isn't. Additional setup and external configurations such as setting default GPU for each app in Windows 10 have not helped.

The result…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. une compensation pour ceux qui ont le 64go alors que le 128go sort au meme prix !

il est dommage pour les detenteurs du 64go d avoir le 128go au meme prix cela le devalorise pour la revente , une compensation financiere pour ceux qui veulent changer serait la bienvenue

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. App sharing on more than one headset.

I've purchased a 3rd headset in the house so both my kids can play multiplayer at the same time as me thru app sharing, but I didn't realize that this feature currently is only available on 2 headsets maximum.

Would really like to be able to use my admin account apps with multiple headsets in my family at the same time on more than 2 headsets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Do not require a phone number. I purchased this for my son and needed to return it because it requires a mobile number and mine was alread

Don't require a cell number to set up account. I wasn't happy about having to set up a Facebook account for my son but we did. Then the problem became Facebook needing a cell phone number to set up the oculus account. My son uses my phone and my phone number is associated with my Facebook account already. When we used my phone to set it up I received an email informing me that someone used my phone number and that it was no longer associated with my account and now I don't have 2 factor authentication which I need…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Disappointed that the 128GB was available 1 month after purchase of 64GB at full price.

Disappointed that the 128GB was available 1 month after purchase of 64GB at full price. Is there anything oculus can do as I would’ve waited for the 128Gb prior to purchase. I feel since I paid full price this is deceptive as I could’ve received the 128Gb at same price.

I wish Oculus had communicated they were releasing a 128 gb model I would’ve held of on my purchase. It’s unfair as now I a limited in storage which limits the amount of games I can purchase. I have spent money on the platform and want to spend more but…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Implament Parental Controls

Please implement parental controls

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add 360 degree screenshare to party call

Basically if anyone is in a call with you/party, you can screen share and show them what game your playing and making your friends buy that game without hesitating by just looking at the gameplay and your POV. There also should be an option to normally see what their seeing (Flat Screen or something) inside VR so you don't have to join any third party calls and screen share it from your computer while logging in to your browser.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Age Limit error on Horizon Workroom (Beta)

Why is it mandatory to be of legal age? If I have a study group with my fellow students, this application would be interesting for Distance Learning situations or just for fun, I mean, there are many applications on the store that should require an age limit but 18 is, in my opinion, too much, an age limit between 16 would be more understandable or 16-17-18 years at a minimum, to allow high school students to take advantage of a magnificent service such as Horizon Workroom ... I hope you will change your mind in the age limit restriction you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Age Limit error on Horizon Workroom (Beta)

Why is it mandatory to be of legal age? If I have a study group with my fellow students, this application would be interesting for Distance Learning situations or just for fun, I mean, there are many applications on the store that should require an age limit but 18 is, in my opinion, too much, an age limit between 16 would be more understandable or 16-17-18 years at a minimum, to allow high school students to take advantage of a magnificent service such as Horizon Workroom ... I hope you will change your mind in the age limit restriction you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "READ ALL" Bringing back live but not only on facebook maybe like facebook,youtube,and twitch.

"READ ALL"I understand business and bringing money to the table i sit back and read over 1000+ users un happy about the live being taking away if you think about it and add the math whos most likely to use gaming.....youtubers....twitch users....mmm i dont know maybe discord and others. If you want good business then I say open the VR to more steaming if so it wouldnt hurt it would actually gain more then lose. More people wanting to stream on your oculus meaning more people buying oculus. Let me put it this way the more people disliking one thing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bone-conducting oculus strap

I normal strap, except at two points it used bone-conducting technology to let only you hear the game while also being able to know your surroundings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Notifications for when the $30 store credit for referals is redeemable

Give the referer notifications when their friend activates their quest with your referal, telling you the date you will be able to claim the $30 store credit. And give notifications/emails to you on the day it's claimable, linking you to the page to claim it

I myself was confused and ended up contacting customer support after I did not just get $30 added, 30 days after my friend activated their quest 2. I never realized you had to manually claim it.

This should help avoid excess customer support tickets (for people like me), and it's just a nice thing to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Put Quest 2 under psychological barrier of 300 in Europe. Does not sells like 299 in USA

Video game consoles sells with same number (Sony and MS), which is very important.

Your october conference will be not in spanish, so your sells probably are not good. Possibly you think about "spanish speakers" as english speakers nativelly latinoamericans, living in the USA, with Spain as a low importance target because low selling. Well, try to sell in spain at 299€, same price of Xbox series S, the cheaper new gen console... specially when the adquisitive power is lower than in the USA. Switch prize is around 300€.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Compatibility with leg tracker Please

Every other vr has leg tracker compatibility so I think you should as well. Maybe make your own bluetooth leg tracker and that'll get people buying the quest 1/2!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please, add Slovakia and Czech republic to supported countries

People from this country can buy oculus headsets only from local stores but they are not able to get a replacement ? Oculus should add these countries. It will make it all easier, and u will not need a middleman from a supported country to send it from the supported country to you. UNFAIR. We are not able to get a replacement for a facial interface, official article is saying, the oculus will give a replacement for FREE and Globally, but such global when you can't get it because your country isn't supported ... article: (https://support.oculus.com/articles/fix-a-problem/troubleshoot-headsets-and-accessories/facial-interface-notice-quest-2)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop the Quest 2 from powering on when disconnecting an external power source.

Stop the Quest 2 from powering on when disconnecting a USB-C cable from its external power source.

Every time I disconnect my Quest 2 from its external power bank it will power itself on. This is pretty annoying when all I want to do is charge my battery pack and I have to power the headset off again every time I disconnect it.

When connecting an external power bank to a powered off Quest 2 it just charges the headset rather than powering it on, so it's odd that removing the battery causes it to power on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 128 gb sku

I am feeling cheated and duped by the company for not considering how their old customers would feel upon knowing that they had to pay the full price for a less spec(i.e. 64Gb) device when now the new product is being launched with higher spec(i.e. 128 GB) at the same price as the old one. Clearly facebook doesn't give a **** about their existing customers otherwise they would have initiated a recall and would have upgraded the old dvices(launched not even a year ago) or would have replaced them altogether. It seems we were sold a half baked product with…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. VR video calling

It Would Be So Cool

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)