Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Official Accessories

Offer official accessories such as rifle stocks, Shotguns, boxing gloves, pet sensors etc...

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update MyProfile to add My Quest

I have a quest. On the My Profile page of the website on the left; there is a list of menu items. There is My Gear VR/Go; My Rift; but not a My Quest. When I click on the menu item for My Devices; it does show I have a quest and the correct ser#. Its just not one of the top menu item choices on My Profile page. Would be good to have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Don't use the "declined" section to hide feedback you don't like

Hey Oculus, sneaky trick there using the declined section to hide the fact people wanted VirtualDesktop to stay full-featured without running to a thirdparty app store.

If you thought blocking VirtualDesktop was bad, I think you'll really not like the feedback this kind of behavior will generate.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Android / IOS text message support through Bluetooth

The device is a wearable, like an Apple Watch. I can send and revive text and calls via my watch, I should be able to with my VR. Especially because when logged in you’re completely cut off from your “real” phone. It would be nice not to have to take my headset off every time it dings because i’m unsure if the message is important or not.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please create an Official Oculus Quest Facebook group... one run by the company Oculus itself.

It would be a nice place on Facebook to receive official updates, etc. Thank you.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. To be able to have more buttons for the oculus gallery, like be able to share videos to dropbox, google photos, your monile device, etc.

I feel like the oculus gallery should have more buttons like for example, share to dropbox, google photos, your mobile device, etc. It would be helpful for others and for people who dont use facebook!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New Game/App

You should create an app where individuals can explore Caves throughout the World. Folks pay alot to see inside caves. I work at Mammoth Cave National Park and every day tours are sold out. I bet if you created an app for touring caves, it would sell.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tunnel Vision

It seems that after this latest update the Field of View on the Quest has changed. It has made the view look like I am looking through tunnels. Has Oculus changed?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to change our real name.

I had to use my sisters phone to get my headset working. now all i see is "Hello Tashena" ... My name is Steven.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Send txt msges to Other

First off you have to fix your forum tracking because it ouldnt let me post this with proper punctuation because one single word in it was seen before in nother idea... quite frustrating.

My idea Is to be able to send text and voice messages to your Oculus friends from your social page on your home screen/ the friends profile as if im not in a voice party with them or offline with them I can never communicate and it adds a seperation to the social aspect as VR is still in fairly earily stages and some games and such…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. automatic app updates, more visable firmware updates

Need a button/setting to allow for automatic updates, or at least a notification on my phone that lets me confirm a update. I hate how the headset will update on its own without me knowing anything (i could be super out of date and have no clue) meanwhile i have to go and manually update each app often as they get updates.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use the same foam padding from the oculus go on the quest for more comfortability

Adding or redesigning the foam hmd face mask from the oculus go would improve the feel and comfort we hot from the go to the quest

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To dub and translate games to spanish

Context:

ALL the movies are dubbed to Spain-spanish from almost a century ago.

Before PS One, Sega and Nintendo did'nt translated subtitles of the games. Childs playing randomly without understand the story.

Then PS One arrived and smashed his competency. Nintendo 64 with untranslated games.

Sony translates and dubs all the games from PSX launch.Then PS third parties too with exceptions.

Spain is one of the most Sony lovers countries of the world. Later Microsoft arrived translating and dubbing too.

I hate GTAs because need to read translated subtitles while characters speak in english. I want to drive while understand…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ceramic coated lenses

Can we please either get a stick on lens cover thats ceramic coated or perhaps add it to the lenses themselves for the next generation. A super hydrophobic coating will not allow liquid or dust to stick to the surface of glass, paint or automotive plastics and lasts between 1 - 5 years depending on the quality of the coating used. There are tons of youtube videos that explain it better than I can and give examples.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow the Quest to be cable tethered to a PC or monitor to cast without the need for Wifi

I have clients that get nervous about casting in a noisy Wifi environment like a trade show. If we can tether a Quest to a PC, it eliminates a costly VR ready PC/ Rift setup. Tethering a Quest directly to a monitor would be even better. No need for a PC or Wifi. This would be a very simple setup and a big cost savings for clients who want multiple stations in a tradeshow booth.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MAKE IT AVAILABLE

Make it actually available!! Ordered from Amazon on 6/22 for my son's birthday and it was supposed to arrive July 10th and it is LATE and now won't arrive until sometime in August if ever!!!! He is heartbroken!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Have standard joystick locomotion as an option in settings

I’d love to see the capability to control using the left stick for movement and the right stick for turning, as opposed to teleport locomotion. I understand that some users may experience motion sickness this way however, so perhaps an option in the settings?

Copy/pasted with kind permission from the Oculus Rift section.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stream sound to hifi system for surround sound when watching movies

Please include a way to stream audio to hifi system for true surround sound while watching movies on the Quest. Even if users don't have a 5.1 speaker setup, streaming audio to a hifi system with a pair of stereo speakers is a much better option than listening to the audio through the Quest's speakers.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. A way to stream the quest screen to pc

A way to stream the quest screen to pc 1080x720 or higher resolution, so anyone could start streaming with obs or any streaming software

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oculus quest controllers (same for rift s) are too small

The old rift touch controllers were perfect. With the new design for quest and rift s, they're too small. And it's annoying as f.

If you're not changing the child's size than at least make some sort of skin to enlarge/protect.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base