Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. About MRC tools and android phones

Please make device that can be connected with android phone and allows to record Mixed Reality without any pc and green screen, this is for Android Phones not to iPhone, iPhone has already supported.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Youtube app in vr mode

In VR mode in Youtube quest 2 the object are very very big not like Google cardboard in Google cardboard they are normal sized so please fix this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. About pass-through or AR Mode

Making it Colored not only black and white, by using another camera on the device that can be plugged into the quest or quest2 , and allow to see with full color and with IR rays which can detect depth so the ar mode can be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. About bringing non vr games to vr like android games to quest platform

About bringing non vr games to vr like android games
    Example Clash of clans, PUBG , freefire and Marvels

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Implement multiple accounts into the log in screen

The ability to add accounts to a headset should not require you to be logged in to access, it should be on a screen that you see right after you turn the headset on. It should show all accounts connected to the headset including an "add account" button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Facebook/Oculus link

remove the requirement of linking a Facebook account to use Oculus products

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. watching football matches inside the stadiums

The possibility to add brilliant feature to oculus glasses which will be interesting for all soccer fans which is the availability of watching football matches inside the stadiums..it’ll be amazing..It's like I'm in the stadium..if there are 60 thousand book tickets for the match in the stadium there will be millions around the world want to share this occasion watching it through oculus glasses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Referral system community improvement

Many users want to take advantage of the referral promotion that is offered. You’ll find that many of us have referrals that were accepted however they do not have plans to purchase a Quest 2 - the referrals are then stuck in the ether void.

Suggestion: Enables users with the ability to remove accepted referrals that have not been activated OR have the mobile app automatically remove unused referrals after 15 days. This fix will allow us to send out more referrals to new VR users while taking advantage of our monthly 20 referral limit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add "Padel" Sport in Gaming

Please add the new game for "Padel", there are thousands and thousands requests

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Backup saved game progress

Introduce a feature which enables the user to backup any saved game progress to the cloud before performing a factory reset.

The recent update to Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy's Edge caused an installation issue and forced me to have to factory reset my device. This deleted all my saved game progress on said game and several others I had installed.

Not the end of the world, but still quite frustrating. Introducing such a feature would be very useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Limited apps sharing across multiple headsets

I’d love to buy a second Q2 headset so me and my wife have our own hardware, mostly so that we don’t have to readjust settings when swapping back and forth, but I’m turned off by having to buy multiple copies of each game to use both headsets.

Please expand app sharing to support multiple devices. Limiting the sharing to 4 accounts would be reasonable. Requiring one household to purchase a game multiple times is not.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Visual experiment lobby

New home lobbies idea it's a few there in the visual experience iam a big fan of the quest 2 and would like to a few more home screens maybe interactive in a way

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Suggest user to disable air link when plugging in link cable

After playing with Air-link, I wanted to switch back to a cable connection. I disabled air-link in the oculus software, but forgot to turn it off in the headset.

Then, there was no way to connect to my pc anymore with the cable. I restarted the oculus several times, restarted my pc, checked the usb-cable, restarted the oculus software, and even reinstalled the entire oculus pc suit.

In the end it turned out I just had to disable the air link feature. This was not obvious at all, and lost me 1 hour of gaming with friends.

There could be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cinema

Have an app to like big screen or even add this to big screen were you can buy a ticket to watch new releases just like a cinema but watch them in vr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Workroom BETA: pair your visor with multiple workrooms

Currently, it is not possible to connect the oculus viewer to 2 workrooms at the same time.

It would be very useful to be able to pair your visor with multiple workrooms to collaborate with your colleagues, but also in other work environments created by other users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Parental Controls

It is extremely important that you empower parents by giving them parental controls. The ability to remove an app from appearing in the library is important. The ability to block social media games. The ability to block inappropriate content based on rating. The ability to set a time limit. The ability to monitor usage. Those would be a good start.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Facebook sucks.

Dont make Facebook accounts a necessety. It's almost a perfect system minus the battery life and login process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is a game idea ...

It would be REALLLLLLLYYY awesome to have a game like apex on VR or something where you can transform into different characters that have different abilities that you can control via motions. ( im obsessed with wraith ) Maybe not a battle royal I dont think VR is advanced enough for that but that would also be insane. Or s sword fighting game that actually depends on remembering certain combinations / real skill sets ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. hungary

How can Hungary become a supported country? Hungary is also an European Union country like Germany, France and Austria, which are supported countries. Are there any plans to extend the list of supported countries to the European Union?
    Wolud be great, if we could order in all countries in the European Union.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. i want to stream on twitch or youtube not facebook

im gonna be honest having the ability to stream only on facebook isnt a place to do that, being able to stream on say youtube, twitch or even mixer would be way better then facebook. my aunts don't care about video games like i do so ya.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base