Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Fix App Sharing

App sharing is broken for many users. It was working but after v29 and on v30 it's stopped working with no ETA on when it'll be fixed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get Facebook to be more responsive on locked accounts

Facebook randomly locked my account several months ago, stating that I was under the required age to have an account. This seemed rather odd as a 50+ old male whose been using Facebook for nearly a decade.

I jumped through all the hoops on Facebook and never got an actual response from a human, just more algorithms stating how much they cared and would get to it shortly.

Last week I purchased an Oculus device and attempted to have them unlock the account. Was promised it would be resolved in 7 days. Well, here we are 8 days later and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add a widget for streaming tchat

Hi, do you think its possible to add a feature to pin a pinable windows of oculus dash on the controller like OVR tool kit and LIV VR. Cause it only works on steam VR.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Updates should be for everyone not just given to certain people little by little

The updating system needs to be fine tuned or something I still have friends who are on v27 or v28 or he’ll even v26 because they haven’t gotten any update yet why is it like that when a new update comes out everyone should get it not just one or two people every couple of days some people get the new updates but then others have to try and side load the update on to their quests. I am in a discord server owned by a YouTuber the mysticle where there’s a channel called tech support and every day I…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Just installed the oculus app on iPad. Can the app be optimised for use on iPad so that it can be displayed in portrait mode. This would be

Just installed the oculus app on iPad. Can the app be optimised for use on iPad so that it can be displayed in landscape mode. This would be Really helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Update Avatar SDK so it supports Quest2 controllers

The Avatar SDK is missing Quest 2 controller support, you already have the animations and controller models, shouldn't be that hard to add Quest 2 controllers to the Avatar SDK. At the moment avatar controller types are Touch, Malibu, Go and Quest...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it so u can change the controllers color so u could make it to show it black while in vr.

U could change the color in settings and the options would be black and white

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Oculus and Facebook accounts can be linked but remain separate accounts.

When I created my Oculus account, I logged in and created the account through Facebook. I later ended up deleting the Facebook account, which unknowingly also deleted my Oculus account. I ended up losing all games that were on that account. I was told that I needed to unlink the two accounts before deleting Facebook, or the oculus account would be deleted also. That should not be the case. Facebook should only be used to access the account, not share in deletion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Film your own Avatar within VR

I would like the ability to record myself - my avatar - while recording a video in game or chat or Horizons - allow a few camera angles (over the shoulder, front facing and wide etc. This would be great for creating cinematic experiences, presentations, in game reviews etc. This would be great for creating collaborative movies with a group of people. Basically, some basic film-making capability. But we also need mic access and ability to use external mics as well. Oh and the option to save wide-screen video format.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. RESIDENT EVILS VR IN OCULUS QUEST2

Make it all SAGA OF RESIDENT EVIL IN VR SYSTEMS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Meta Quest 2 official Microsoft Xbox VR companion

The next major competitor to meta quest will be the PSVR2. I believe that it would be straightforward (from a technical standpoint) for Meta / Microsoft to collaborate and make the quest 2 the official VR headset for the xbox - with a 'Virtual Desktop / Air Link' connection between the new xbox and the Quest 2. This would be for PCVR ports, VR enhanced games or titles worked on between microsoft / Meta. This would certainly increase the amount of quest headsets being purchased globally, hugely impact sales of the psvr2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Andoid notifications support

Ability to read notifications on Oculus quest 2 from phone to headset without taking off headset we already have Apple iOS capable can you add support for Andoid users

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please please ship to India also, wanted to buy

please ship to India also, I really want to buy, but the only option available to buy is Amazon which cost double of its original price, please please ship to India also and provide support for your device in India

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add yarmulkes/kippahs as

Could you please add yarmulkes/kippas to the avatar creation options?
    Both Jews and Muslim men would benefit from this.
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. when doing an RMA with DHL, specify that you have to use locator.dhl.com to find the DHL point

I had to do an RMA and was sent a DHL shipping label and told to go to "any DHL point". Turns out that only some DHL point would accept the package, specifically the ones listed at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://locator.dhl.com__;!!Bt8RZUm9aw!oaeA4l5s8dAdvc2fJVeZvlojF4YQZrjSnzAZD03I6-RYcy1cPAw69XDWwQAWV3vg$
    Other DHL POPs were not accepted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Everyone in a Workrooms meeting -- including headset users and nonheadset users -- needs to be able to create an avatar.

One of the main attributes of the use of Oculus Quest's Workrooms is how not everyone in a Workrooms meeting needs to have a Quest headset. Still, I was both shocked and disappointed to learn ONLY Quest headset users can create an avatar. Other VR applications allow nonheadset users to create an avatar (for browser window or viewer access to the platform). Further, the inability of everyone (read: headset users and nonheadset users) to create and use an avatar in a Workrooms meeting creates two classes of meeting attendees and likely will limit the attractiveness of the platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1,257 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Headset Tracker

Something that you need to add to the headset is a tracker because I lost my headset and I’m sure other people have to and there is no tracker so you can’t find it I’m sure other people have gone through this same thing before and I think a tracker would be a great help for people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Keep quest 2 actualized

Hi! i have an idea to keep actualized the oculus quest 2 or meta quest "the new brand name" and make them compatible with the project cambria features. The oculus quest 2 has a lot of empty space in the front part. You can sell affordable modules to for example make it compatible with AR, with a couple of 4k or 2k cameras as the new cambria project has, and connect this module to the meta quest vrset. Another interesting feature is a module for tracking mouth expressions. This could be a small module on the bottom of the glasses…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Looking for group tab

There should be a feature similar Xbox’s “Looking for Group” where people can post that they’re looking for someone to play with and random people within the bounds set can respond. This would send a notification to the people’s app and quest to accept. (i.e looking for a 18-40 year old to play Minigolf with around 5pm eastern)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base