Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. A Eazier way for the tracking keyboard on quest 2.

Making it easier to add a track keyboard by in the settings without even pairing it, on quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Issue about Oculus Quest 2 Link and Air Link

Issue about Oculus Quest 2 Link and Air Link

When I linked it, I see Oculus logo 1second ant white screen for 1 second and it goes back to black screen. I found the solution and the problem was the Oculus Software's library. it's really strange... I just delete games in PC Oculus software's library. It worked. But when I play one game, and that game automatically added on the library, the link crashed again. Plus while the link work, when I press right controller's Oculus bottom for 3seconds(You know, fixing my screen to my eye height) it crashes again.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ping Noise When Finished Downloading.

You remeber when you first setup your Quest and it would play a sound when it was finished installing the hardware update?. What if this was an option we could enable on certain apps so that it plays a sound when your software is finished downloading? I think this wouldn't be hard to add. (but what do I know) It would be useful when you make new purchases and it is downloading so you dont have to check your phone/Quest all the time.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow family sharing on seperate devices

Allow family sharing to seperate devices and seperate Facebook accounts to family members who also own an oculus headset. It’s not fair that we would have to pay for same apps twice for a family member living at same adress if they are using their own device and own Facebook account. Currently my wife has a secondary account in my quest 2 and I am sharing my apps to her. But I want to purchase a seperate headset for her so we can play stuff together and I am not happy that we would have to pay for the same…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. a way to report inactive accounts

i think it we should be able to report inactive accounts so that good usernames dont go to waste on accounts that aren't used i dont think the inactive accounts should be deleted but returned to a user name like User_0909090909 something like that to avoid people losing money and games and once they start playing again they get a promt to make a new username

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The complete removal of uninstalled games from the device

When you uninstall a game or app the tile remains I know about the filter but that is not what the players want they want it completely off the device the Quest 1/2 is built on the android platform so this should be part of it. The whole reason people use steam is if we want a game removed from our account we have that option not so much with Oculus devices if this had been available from the beginning it would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Option to set default GPU for computer with multiple graphics cards

Hello,

My computer has two graphics cards, one modern NVIDIA card which is used for modern games and is up to date, and a very old Radeon card which is used to output to a CRT TV, which needs a fixed and modified driver release to function properly, not the newest official one.

Because of this, the Oculus app keeps asking for newest drivers as if the old graphics card was the default one, which it most definitely isn't. Additional setup and external configurations such as setting default GPU for each app in Windows 10 have not helped.

The result…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. App sharing on more than one headset.

I've purchased a 3rd headset in the house so both my kids can play multiplayer at the same time as me thru app sharing, but I didn't realize that this feature currently is only available on 2 headsets maximum.

Would really like to be able to use my admin account apps with multiple headsets in my family at the same time on more than 2 headsets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Parental Controls

It is extremely important that you empower parents by giving them parental controls. The ability to remove an app from appearing in the library is important. The ability to block social media games. The ability to block inappropriate content based on rating. The ability to set a time limit. The ability to monitor usage. Those would be a good start.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Do not require a phone number. I purchased this for my son and needed to return it because it requires a mobile number and mine was alread

Don't require a cell number to set up account. I wasn't happy about having to set up a Facebook account for my son but we did. Then the problem became Facebook needing a cell phone number to set up the oculus account. My son uses my phone and my phone number is associated with my Facebook account already. When we used my phone to set it up I received an email informing me that someone used my phone number and that it was no longer associated with my account and now I don't have 2 factor authentication which I need…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Better steamvr compatability

Right now when I am in oculus home with the link cable everything is fine. The second I get into Steamvr however it becomes a laggy mess. Its running the exact same resolution on both softwares. Also did not have this issue with my Cv1 headset. I have a lot of steamvr games, so it's making me consider returning the Quest 2 headset for a different one that will work with steamvr.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. please please ship to India also, wanted to buy

please ship to India also, I really want to buy, but the only option available to buy is Amazon which cost double of its original price, please please ship to India also and provide support for your device in India

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Heterochromia customization for avatar

I would like to have a different color for each eye, since I have heterochromia and like to make my characters have the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More language

I hope you will add the Arabic language, as the Arabic language is a global language and ranks fourth in terms of language users around the world. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. One hand friendly

Please make more one handed games or an one handed controller to let people like myself with one hand be able to enjoy your great Oculus!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Referral Programme in all Countries

Hey Oculus, can you please extend your 'Referral Programme' to cover all countries? I live in the UK and, although I've been joking about getting commission for the people I have convinced to buy a headset for a while, I only found out about this program recently. The fact that this is limited to only a select few countries baffles me. It very clearly benefits all parties involved and is something you have already tried and tested, so I don't see why you wouldn't.

This would not only give potential new customers even more of a reason to buy a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Install Fan

Hello, I first just want to say that the oculus is amazing. I do not own one, but plan to soon. After experiencing using one of my friends oculus, I was just blown away. I noticed on this scary creepy roller coaster simulation I was on (which was awesome) I started to feel like this wind one my temples. Now it could have just been the speakers, as I had the volume high, and I know it tends to give off that sensation. It was amazing! I really think you guys should look into actually adding some type of fan…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Warranty replacement for 64 GB version should be with the 128 GB version

I waited 3 months for my warranty replacement. I originally bought the 64 GB version. While waiting on said replacement, I kept seeing IG ads for the 128 GB. And it being the same price as the 64 GB version! imagine my surprise when oculus support refused to make my replacement 128 GB. I figured it might ship faster and since it's presumabley the same cost to them at this point. But no luck. They took 3 months and shipped the now discontinued 64 GB version. Make it make sense please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Age Limit error on Horizon Workroom (Beta)

Why is it mandatory to be of legal age? If I have a study group with my fellow students, this application would be interesting for Distance Learning situations or just for fun, I mean, there are many applications on the store that should require an age limit but 18 is, in my opinion, too much, an age limit between 16 would be more understandable or 16-17-18 years at a minimum, to allow high school students to take advantage of a magnificent service such as Horizon Workroom ... I hope you will change your mind in the age limit restriction you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base