Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Family Sharing or multiple users on one headset.

I have a family of seven who after much pressure from the kids and after saving their money all year had decided to buy 2 x “Quest 2” headsets for Christmas So that two at a time could play multiplayer games and then swap over, but after some more research today I have discovered that there is no family sharing and only one account per headset. does this mean that we have to buy seven headsets and buy each game seven times ? Yep, it sure does !! Well there’s going to be some very disappointed kids. Whats the point…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiusers family account for coop or vs gaming.

Like spotify, netflix etc, why not offering a family option for people living under the same hood?... I was so happy when i've received my quest 2 with the promise to give my other original quest to my 13y son and play multiusers games together with all the games I've already bought. Please don't tell me I have no choice but to buy each game twice?

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Implement an offline status & a feature where we can turn off our gaming location if we don't want friends to know where we are atm

Implement an offline status feature we can use if we want to appear offline for whatever reason & a feature where we can turn off our gaming location if we don't want friends to know where we are atm i.e some Oculus friends have a tenancy to say " I know your in Real VR Fishing" or Beat Saber". I find that annoying as does quite a few friends do too. We really need an offline feature for all users not just for pc users! I use a mac so why should I not have the option to be able…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Split videos once they reach 4 gigs

Basically, once you record a video and it reaches 4 gigs, it auto stops and corrupts because of FAT32. A way to fix this would be to split the video after it reaches this limit, so it won't corrupt and you can record for hours.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Use family accounts for app sharing and multiplayer across multiple devices.

Instead of adding 3 accounts on a given device (which means I can potentially have 10+ devices with my account as primary and 3 unique sets of accounts that I can share games with), follow Apple's example with Family Sharing for sharing apps across devices. In order for two Oculus Quest 2s to be able to play multiplayer with a single app purchase, both Quest 2s must have the same accounts, which means that one of the Quest 2s can't stream what it's doing so that other friends can watch the action. It's annoying to have to sign in to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Free silicone face cover for the original quest

It is unfair that the quest 2 users get a free face cover while the original doesn’t,A lot of face covers irritate the face even the original one,Plus the original one gets sweaty easily

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give the same warranty length worldwide

I live in the UK and Quest 2 has a 12 month warranty. If I lived 22 miles away in France the warranty length doubles to 24 months.
    Surely all customers whatever their county of residence should be treated the same. Why are some given a better deal than others?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Provide Oculus without mandatory facebook login.

Hello,
    I would love to purchase an Oculus product, but I do not, and will never use Facebook. As long as Oculus products require a facebook account, I will not be purchasing any Oculus products. Please provide a version that does NOT require a facbook account to use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ship free silicone cover for Quest 2 to all countries

As we know there is not much supported countries. And because of this many people who live in unsupported ones can not have a replacement. In my opinion if such a large company as Oculus make mistake to sell defective good, they need to do all posible to help their customers all over the world.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve user accessibility by adding option to smooth the controlelr pointer sensitivity for people with diseases like Parkinsons etc

I've already started a change.org petition to bring awareness and so I can target multiple VR companies at once. Link here http://chng.it/WFzb5zcC and quick summary: There are hundreds of thousands of people in the world who suffer from hand tremors and poor fine-motor functions caused by a wide variety of reasons. From diseases like Parkinsons and Multiple Sclerosis to Strokes/Traumatic Brain Injuries & PTSD there are many who have difficulty steadying their hands, whatever the reason may be. Sadly this often detracts from their ability to full enjoy the wonder and magic of Virtual Reality. The pre-existing tech for smoothing…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Storage Improvement for 64G Users / Refund

Hey folks, I don't know who about you, but I feel a bit harmed by Oculus and action with Rls of 128G verion instead of cheapy 64. I have spoke with Support and they stated: Users and Buyers are responsible for which version they are buying - I get the point, however I have bought my Quest on December last year - That time Oculus was not even mentioning about releasing new version - Not speaking about replacing it with 64G... So it means that I have overpaid for cheap version - Cause in next month you will be able…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Twitch Integration

As a person who loves the quest 2 and Twitch, it’d be cool to see both of them team up or atleast one of them make an intervention or an app of some sort to just stream your games or watch your favorite streamers play their games.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. update the compatibility rtx 3060

Please update the compatibility with laptops that have an rtx 3060 or higher since nowadays it is not possible to play

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oculus Quest needs some way to share accounts with multiple headsets for families to use.

I wanted to buy Oculus Quest headsets for my entire family until I learned that there is no family sharing of accounts. I do not want to purchase the same games 4 times in order for us to share multi-player so I am not buying any Oculus headsets at this time. The Quest came so close to bringing our family into VR for the first time but if we can’t share the experience as a family, we are not interested.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. App Sharing

As most of us know, app sharing has become possible but is limited to one headset to share your library. If you are like us and have purchased multiple headsets for your household, (we specifically have 4) then you also know that we should not have to purchase a game multiple times across the household when comsumers have already shelled out $299 a piece, plus tax in most states. This is, at least, the general idea when it comes to most app sharing. It just needs to be opened up to support multiple headsets so that we can enjoy games…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support Oculus Home Desktop app on Linux

It would be amazing to be able to use the Quest 2 a lot more of Linux, for productivity tasks but also gaming.
    This is probably quite niche, but still wanted to voice this out :)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be able to change for 12 hour time to 24 hour time.

I think their should be an option to change from 24 hour time to 12 hour time. My oculus is automatically using 24 hour time when I do not want it too.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Family account so you can play games with a family member if you happen to have 2 devices.

Family account so you can play games with a family member if you happen to have 2 devices or at least a way to play with yourself on the same account

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sell the Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery without having to purchase the Carrying Case

Having purchased a Quest 2 and also a carrying case (logical as the headset can be used anywhere really) and then be told by Oculus that in order to purchase the Elite Strap with Battery I would have to buy another carrying case is ridiculous.
    I surely cannot be the only person to buy the Quest 2 and carrying case together. Whatever possessed the marketing department to assume that customers will be happy to buy a 2nd carrying case in order to upgrade their Quest 2.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)