Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Give the same warranty length worldwide

I live in the UK and Quest 2 has a 12 month warranty. If I lived 22 miles away in France the warranty length doubles to 24 months.
    Surely all customers whatever their county of residence should be treated the same. Why are some given a better deal than others?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide Oculus without mandatory facebook login.

Hello,
    I would love to purchase an Oculus product, but I do not, and will never use Facebook. As long as Oculus products require a facebook account, I will not be purchasing any Oculus products. Please provide a version that does NOT require a facbook account to use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ship free silicone cover for Quest 2 to all countries

As we know there is not much supported countries. And because of this many people who live in unsupported ones can not have a replacement. In my opinion if such a large company as Oculus make mistake to sell defective good, they need to do all posible to help their customers all over the world.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve user accessibility by adding option to smooth the controlelr pointer sensitivity for people with diseases like Parkinsons etc

I've already started a change.org petition to bring awareness and so I can target multiple VR companies at once. Link here http://chng.it/WFzb5zcC and quick summary: There are hundreds of thousands of people in the world who suffer from hand tremors and poor fine-motor functions caused by a wide variety of reasons. From diseases like Parkinsons and Multiple Sclerosis to Strokes/Traumatic Brain Injuries & PTSD there are many who have difficulty steadying their hands, whatever the reason may be. Sadly this often detracts from their ability to full enjoy the wonder and magic of Virtual Reality. The pre-existing tech for smoothing…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Family Sharing or multiple users on one headset.

I have a family of seven who after much pressure from the kids and after saving their money all year had decided to buy 2 x “Quest 2” headsets for Christmas So that two at a time could play multiplayer games and then swap over, but after some more research today I have discovered that there is no family sharing and only one account per headset. does this mean that we have to buy seven headsets and buy each game seven times ? Yep, it sure does !! Well there’s going to be some very disappointed kids. Whats the point…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Storage Improvement for 64G Users / Refund

Hey folks, I don't know who about you, but I feel a bit harmed by Oculus and action with Rls of 128G verion instead of cheapy 64. I have spoke with Support and they stated: Users and Buyers are responsible for which version they are buying - I get the point, however I have bought my Quest on December last year - That time Oculus was not even mentioning about releasing new version - Not speaking about replacing it with 64G... So it means that I have overpaid for cheap version - Cause in next month you will be able…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Linux support for Workrooms desktop streaming app (Oculus Remote Desktop)

For now, Oculus Remote Desktop works only on MacOS / Windows. It would be great to have Oculus Remote Desktop support also Linux (as ImmersedVR does).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Twitch Integration

As a person who loves the quest 2 and Twitch, it’d be cool to see both of them team up or atleast one of them make an intervention or an app of some sort to just stream your games or watch your favorite streamers play their games.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. update the compatibility rtx 3060

Please update the compatibility with laptops that have an rtx 3060 or higher since nowadays it is not possible to play

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Direct HDMI Video Input to Oculus 2 Headset

Oculus had indicated the Quest 2 headset would accept HDMI video; however, it appears one has to have a PC between the headset and the video device in order to do this. This is TOTALLY impractical for use of the headset with cameras and drones in the field. I had originally intended to use the Oculus 2 headset with two DJI drones and several Sony full frame cameras. This idea has been squashed!!

A hardware adapter allowing HDMI input and output to the headset would make my purchase of the Oculus worthwhile. As it is the headset will get minimal…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multiusers family account for coop or vs gaming.

Like spotify, netflix etc, why not offering a family option for people living under the same hood?... I was so happy when i've received my quest 2 with the promise to give my other original quest to my 13y son and play multiusers games together with all the games I've already bought. Please don't tell me I have no choice but to buy each game twice?

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Oculus Quest needs some way to share accounts with multiple headsets for families to use.

I wanted to buy Oculus Quest headsets for my entire family until I learned that there is no family sharing of accounts. I do not want to purchase the same games 4 times in order for us to share multi-player so I am not buying any Oculus headsets at this time. The Quest came so close to bringing our family into VR for the first time but if we can’t share the experience as a family, we are not interested.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A Eazier way for the tracking keyboard on quest 2.

Making it easier to add a track keyboard by in the settings without even pairing it, on quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Issue about Oculus Quest 2 Link and Air Link

Issue about Oculus Quest 2 Link and Air Link

When I linked it, I see Oculus logo 1second ant white screen for 1 second and it goes back to black screen. I found the solution and the problem was the Oculus Software's library. it's really strange... I just delete games in PC Oculus software's library. It worked. But when I play one game, and that game automatically added on the library, the link crashed again. Plus while the link work, when I press right controller's Oculus bottom for 3seconds(You know, fixing my screen to my eye height) it crashes again.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow children on the Oculus through their parent-controlled Messenger Kids account.

If Facebook can manage to implement Messenger Kids accounts for children under 13, surely there’s a way to let that same account be used to sign in to an Oculus headset. Then, in much the same way a parent has to approve actions and settings for Messenger Kids, the parents would be able to control what apps/games a child could access in the Occulus. A simple deny all until specifically approved rule would seem easy to put in place.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The complete removal of uninstalled games from the device

When you uninstall a game or app the tile remains I know about the filter but that is not what the players want they want it completely off the device the Quest 1/2 is built on the android platform so this should be part of it. The whole reason people use steam is if we want a game removed from our account we have that option not so much with Oculus devices if this had been available from the beginning it would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to set default GPU for computer with multiple graphics cards

Hello,

My computer has two graphics cards, one modern NVIDIA card which is used for modern games and is up to date, and a very old Radeon card which is used to output to a CRT TV, which needs a fixed and modified driver release to function properly, not the newest official one.

Because of this, the Oculus app keeps asking for newest drivers as if the old graphics card was the default one, which it most definitely isn't. Additional setup and external configurations such as setting default GPU for each app in Windows 10 have not helped.

The result…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. App sharing on more than one headset.

I've purchased a 3rd headset in the house so both my kids can play multiplayer at the same time as me thru app sharing, but I didn't realize that this feature currently is only available on 2 headsets maximum.

Would really like to be able to use my admin account apps with multiple headsets in my family at the same time on more than 2 headsets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Do not require a phone number. I purchased this for my son and needed to return it because it requires a mobile number and mine was alread

Don't require a cell number to set up account. I wasn't happy about having to set up a Facebook account for my son but we did. Then the problem became Facebook needing a cell phone number to set up the oculus account. My son uses my phone and my phone number is associated with my Facebook account already. When we used my phone to set it up I received an email informing me that someone used my phone number and that it was no longer associated with my account and now I don't have 2 factor authentication which I need…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base