Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Offer trade in

Due to the evolment of vr and how fast it's expanded, there should be a trade in system for people to trade their old oculus In for a discount for the newer versions. Beats buying a $500 peice of tech then a new vr comes out and now everyone gotta fork out ex amount for another one with no use for the old ones there for becoming more waste.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Updates should be for everyone not just given to certain people little by little

The updating system needs to be fine tuned or something I still have friends who are on v27 or v28 or he’ll even v26 because they haven’t gotten any update yet why is it like that when a new update comes out everyone should get it not just one or two people every couple of days some people get the new updates but then others have to try and side load the update on to their quests. I am in a discord server owned by a YouTuber the mysticle where there’s a channel called tech support and every day I…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add GTX 1650 Ti Max Q support to oculus Quest 2 link !!!

i just buy Oculus Quest 2 but when I link into the cable it wont start and say the graphics cards not support. i already try on Virtual Desktop and it works fine, I hope Oculus can add support for this Graphics Card.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. i want to stream on twitch or youtube not facebook

im gonna be honest having the ability to stream only on facebook isnt a place to do that, being able to stream on say youtube, twitch or even mixer would be way better then facebook. my aunts don't care about video games like i do so ya.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Andoid notifications support

Ability to read notifications on Oculus quest 2 from phone to headset without taking off headset we already have Apple iOS capable can you add support for Andoid users

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add an option to disable hand-genture-controlled pointer movements when using the K830 keyboard

Using handtracking with the K830 keyboard will often lead to unintended mouse-pointer movements and clicks, such as when fingers are resting on the K830's keys. I would love to see an option that would disable hand-gesture-based mouse clicks and movements when the K830 is active with hand tracking, so that we can continue to see our hands when typing, but prevent unintended pointer movements and mouse clicks. Being able to control mouse movements and clicks solely with the K830's built-in touch pad would make the K830 feature so much more user friendly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1,255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Looking for group tab

There should be a feature similar Xbox’s “Looking for Group” where people can post that they’re looking for someone to play with and random people within the bounds set can respond. This would send a notification to the people’s app and quest to accept. (i.e looking for a 18-40 year old to play Minigolf with around 5pm eastern)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve customer service

I'd rate the device itself 8/10 and customer service 1/10. Oculus has been the most disappointing customer service experience I have ever had with a big consumer electronic company. My left controller stopped working so I filed for a warranty request. It took a few days before I received return shipping label. After I shipped back my defective controller, it was silence. It took weeks before Oculus shipped my replacement controller. Unfortunately UPS lost the package. It then take another week before Oculus agreed to ship me a replacement. Another week has passed and Oculus still hasn't shipped my controller.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support hardware/bluetooth keyboard layout in Oculus browser

Oculus Browser doesn't use the bluetooth keyboard layout defined in Android settings (all other apps on the Quest 2 do!).
    It uses the US layout instead.
    Me and some of my collegues would use it for work every day if that would work, as everything else works perfect in Oculus browser.
    In the long run, an official setting for the layout would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 64g now you guys have a 128g offer something for the people who purchased a 64 gig at the same price of the 128

I'm sure it's just that you guys or offering more storage on a headset for the same price we paid for 64 so is there any gratitude for customer who purchase the 64 or anything offering for the people who purchase a 64 model than less than a year y'all come out with a 128

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Quest Pro or Quest 3 suggestions

2x Infrared Illuminator Lights on each side of the headset. These lights allow for use in complete darkness however your battery will not last as long when using these lights and they can be disabled in settings but are required for controller play in complete darkness.
    1 micro sd slot supports up to 1tb u3 micro sd cards.
    500gb/1tb Internal Storage Capacity

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Oculus Link/Air Link Intel GPU Compatible

So one day i was trying out link and air link. Unfortunately it did not work because i am using an intel GPU. But i am not just gonna upgrade only for VR.
    So can you PLEASE make Link/Airlink Intel GPU compatible.
    Thanks for taking your time reading this post as it will help out not only me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why release a 128GB headset for the same price as the 64GB headset less than a year after the Quest 2 was introduced?

I get it, video game companies do this but not for over a year or more after they roll out a new system. I'm in the military and could have used that extra space but only had the choice of spending an extra $100 for the 256GB version. Since I am on the move a lot, I could have used more storage space, but now I am stuck with a 64GB version I can't even resell for nearly the same price I paid for it since May 2021.

Should I wait until the Quest 5 is released to get the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support FSR/mods in Oculus ecosystem (Home-PC and games)

There is a simply mod, .dll and .cfg for inject FSR in DX11 games like Skyrim replacing openvr_api.dll

If you don't use officially FSR, make it possible to use mods like that (plenty configurable by users) incluiding his sharpen and radius FSR-bilineal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Implement an offline status & a feature where we can turn off our gaming location if we don't want friends to know where we are atm

Implement an offline status feature we can use if we want to appear offline for whatever reason & a feature where we can turn off our gaming location if we don't want friends to know where we are atm i.e some Oculus friends have a tenancy to say " I know your in Real VR Fishing" or Beat Saber". I find that annoying as does quite a few friends do too. We really need an offline feature for all users not just for pc users! I use a mac so why should I not have the option to be able…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Split videos once they reach 4 gigs

Basically, once you record a video and it reaches 4 gigs, it auto stops and corrupts because of FAT32. A way to fix this would be to split the video after it reaches this limit, so it won't corrupt and you can record for hours.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Use family accounts for app sharing and multiplayer across multiple devices.

Instead of adding 3 accounts on a given device (which means I can potentially have 10+ devices with my account as primary and 3 unique sets of accounts that I can share games with), follow Apple's example with Family Sharing for sharing apps across devices. In order for two Oculus Quest 2s to be able to play multiplayer with a single app purchase, both Quest 2s must have the same accounts, which means that one of the Quest 2s can't stream what it's doing so that other friends can watch the action. It's annoying to have to sign in to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Free silicone face cover for the original quest

It is unfair that the quest 2 users get a free face cover while the original doesn’t,A lot of face covers irritate the face even the original one,Plus the original one gets sweaty easily

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base