Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add roku tv to cast compatible device.

It would be great if I could cast my oculus quest 2 sessions to my roku tv for friends and family to enjoy.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. compensation for buyers of a 64GB and 128GB oculus quest before storage increases

I ask that all buy them from an oculs quest 2 receive compensation because we buy an oculus quest for 350 € with a capacity of 64GB and others for the same price we both do more storage !!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link support for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Alot of people have this gpu and people like me would love to play vr on their pc.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Two devices one account

How come we cant set up 2 devices on one account??? Bought second quest to play against wife. Makes no sense to buy games twice so that we can play together in the same house

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Clarify the ToS on modding of games, specifically BeatOn for Beat Saber

Due to the new ToS being shown in the "Unknown Sources" section, and the implications of it being unclear, the very popular mod "BeatOn" for custom songs, sabers and platforms for Beat Saber was discontinued. Since Beat Saber and Custom Songs are a huge buying incentive for a lot of people interested in the Quest, a statement should be made whether this type of mod is considered illicit or is accepted by Oculus.

619 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Record microphone while recording a video

I would really love it if you guys to make it an option before you start recording if you want your microphone and other users microphone audio. If you do this Oculus Quest will be a really good and quick way to make VR videos. And I think a lot of other people think so too. Please get back to me and make this a feature. It should be doable if you can record game audio.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Permit K830 to be used with Air Link

In v28 Oculus added the ability to pair a Logitech K830 keyboard to your Oculus Quest 2. When you pair your keyboard to your Quest 2, users see a 3D representation of their hands and keyboard within VR for easy text entry and system navigation while in the Quest 2 Home environment.

However when users initiate Air Link or Oculus Link the K830 disconnects and cannot be used for input. That means that users accessing their PC monitors through Air link or Oculus link are forced to use keyboard entry on a different VR keyboard by pointing at VR keys…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Would love to be able to cast Oculus to Roku devices!

Really love that there are options to cast what you're seeing in VR to other devices so the people around you can see it, but I wish this was a possibility through my Roku TV. Please consider developing out the option to cast Oculus to Roku.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to appear offline

So I play a lot and sometimes I don't want my friends to know that I'm playing I want to be by myself and so I think it would be nice to have an offline feature to appear offline so you can't be bothered

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Include a setting to appear offline

Please add an option on the Quest 2 to appear offline (whilst staying online).

Sometimes I don't want to be disturbed by my friends asking me to play Population One.

It's a fairly common feature on other games consoles and shouldn't be difficult to include.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the Option to Hide Apps and Local Files.

We want to be able to hide apps that we don't want a random friend running. Require the pin to toggle between showing hidden apps and files makes sense to do both actions with one input because likely you would be using both at that time. Re-enabling wouldn't require the pin again, and would automatically be hidden again if the headset is turned off without manually re-enabling.

Also add a way to remove demos or any app completely so that the library doesn't get full of junk we don't want to see anymore. I mean sure being able to hide…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Linux Support for Oculus Link

Please consider providing Linux support for the Oculus Link.

With the increasing number of native Linux builds on SteamVR and the current stability of Steam's wine powered Proton compatability layer for Windows games, the ability to use Oculus Link on Linux has become attractive.

At minimum, the production of documentation useful to the Open Source community providing the means for a third party implementation would be greatly appreciated -- beyond the general overview currently provided:

https://developer.oculus.com/blog/how-does-oculus-link-work-the-architecture-pipeline-and-aadt-explained/

If the official stance from Oculus is to not support Linux, at least give us the opportunity to support ourselves with your help.

244 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Update needed to be able to cast to Roku TVs

Provide an update that includes support for casting to Roku TVs!

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about letting us trade-in a Quest for a Quest 2 and a Quest 2 for a Quest 3 (when it becomes available)

How about letting us trade-in a Quest for a Quest 2 and a Quest 2 for a Quest 3 (when it becomes available)...and so on.?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Family sharing account

I have 2 hmd and would like to play with my son without making new acc

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Implement Parental Control and Screen Time

As many other devices currently on the market such as iPhone, XBOX, Playstation, we need to implement screen timer kids under age 13, I was very disappointed when I contacted customer services and unfortunately there is no such feature on Oculus

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Parental controls

I may be submitting this twice and apologize. I see that parental controls are a popular request. I would like to add to other requests a time restriction. Not only hour per day but also time of day. Ex 1 hr per day and also 9pm through 7am. Children sneak and many children live in different homes with each parent. Not recommending for under 13 seemed like a "cop out." As it's not like 13 and above are mature enough to not sneak.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Delete Avaitar

Avatar was made by mistake. I want it deleted. But there is no option to delete it. I have seen other users complain about this.

Can there please be a option to delete your avatar

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add 360 degree screenshare to party call

Basically if anyone is in a call with you/party, you can screen share and show them what game your playing and making your friends buy that game without hesitating by just looking at the gameplay and your POV. There also should be an option to normally see what their seeing (Flat Screen or something) inside VR so you don't have to join any third party calls and screen share it from your computer while logging in to your browser.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX1650 which is unsupported.

Please add this to the base of cards supported. I am a VR developer and can't edit or create experiences directly in the editor because of this limitation.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base