Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Family accounts multiple devices

Can we set up multiple user on one device? It’s unfortunate that a family can’t buy two devices and share games. That is price gauging in my opinion. I might not have bought two if I knew that.

Please answer my questions

118 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Spotify Integration

Spotify integration so you could listen to your own music during gameplay.
    Imagine playing Superhot with some blood pumping music? It'd not only far improve the experience, but it'd help with those that prefer to listen to podcasts during tedious tasks. (Such as in Racoon Lagoon)

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Voice enabled search

The keyboard actually works very nicely but would definitely be convenient and efficient to have voice enabled search in home and browser. Would also be great for leaving reviews in the store.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Develop common platform tools for auto-removal of toxic users

Toxicity from users using racist and sexist language is a huge problem for every app on the Oculus platform once the userbase for the app in question grows to a certain size. See for example this post from a long-time Echo VR user who had to quit due to the toxicity of other users: https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/n5vrcc/i_cant_play_echo_vr_anymore/

The existing manual reporting system isn't good enough because it is too time-consuming. The problem is out of control despite the availability of manual reporting. Developers need to be given tools that will auto-ban users that use racist, sexist or abusive speech towards others on…

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. steam vr

Can steam vr get added as an app? You guys can charge for the app.
    When is new games coming?
    There seems to be very limited games so far. Maybe in the future you might want to add monthly subscription services to the Quest. 19.99 a month for unlimited gameplay from selected titles. If the game is liked, users can purchase the game.

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add twitch streaming

There is a way to stream on Facebook but it isn’t much of a streaming site. A twitch application would need to be added. Of course devs choice if it can be streamed

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable true update on demand for quest and desktop releases. Stop forcing users to wait for stated rollouts that take too long.

Adding an update button that still will not work until your device is added to the staggered rollout is pointless. Please make Quest and PC updates available to those that want to actively update immediate. Don't make us wait until our device is added to the deployment.

Staged rollouts for those that do not want to actively update are fine. But give us the power to update on the day software releases if we want to.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Translate Mandarin Chinese text and voice for every immersive games!

Hi Quest Team,

I'm from Taiwan.

Since we have Korean, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese language in most games, it's so weird that no Mandarin Chinese supported for most games.

Mandarin Chinese is one of the most used language in the world.
    Translate all the content of the Oculus Store into Mandarin Chinese is the best way to grow up Oculus.

Many thanks for your understanding! ; )

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add an option in the Quest Home Menu (in **** room) to power off the device.

Currently, the physical power button and onscreen confirmation are only way to power off the device. The physical button is sometimes hard to find, especially for kids or new users. And if you take off the device to find the power button, you have to put it back on to confirm shutdown.

Would be nice to just have a power off option in the menu. Power off, confirm, and done.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. An Official Quest accessory for attaching counterweight behind head

Right now I rely on strapping a battery pack onto the back of the Quest using some rubber bands. If would be nice if Oculus could create an official accessory like a pouch or something that you could attach to the back of the headset to store a battery pack or counterweight in.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Minecraft vr

Please bring Minecraft VR to the oculus quest

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Replace current keyboard with a touch screen keyboard

Replace the current cursor-based keyboard with a touch screen style keyboard you can use with your pointer fingers.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. FIRMWARE UPDATE

FIRMWARE UPDATE OCULUS QUEST

I heard about the oculus Quest firmware update just by chance. I have not received any notification and the instructions shown online to activate automatic updates have not been used since this function is not present on the oculus app. I had to contact the assistance that suggested I leave the Quest on for 4 hours and wait for the automatic update. Successful update!
    Would not it be better a simple notification of a new update in the menu with the choice to download it and install it immediately or later !?
    Thank you

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Timer

Set notifications to take breaks or alarm clock

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Link 2.0

Oculus Link 2.0, at one end, Usb C, at the other end, Displayport 1.4 and USB A, no more latency, no more compression. If the I / O of Quest 2 does not support it, Quest 2S come soon.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hogwarts Legacy on Oculus

I think it would be a brilliant idea to bring the Hogwarts legacy game on Oculus
    It would be a very big success for Oculus, because millions of Harry Potter Fans would buy a Oculus quest 2 and the game.
    I know its hard, difficult and complicated to make Hogwarts Legacy VR compatible but the hard work will be worth it.

Thank you for your valuable time

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Parental controls - lock browser

Please provide parents a way to lock the browser so kids don’t have unmonitored internet access.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Feet tracking and usage for virtual locomotion

Please implement feet tracking, for example by using the signals from two small trackers attached to the users’ ankles. This would open various possibilities for fitness, rhythm and dancing games.

In addition, it might be possible to use feet tracking for virtual locomotion by translating the tracker information of a user stepping in place into virtual movement. In some games, it is possible to virtually walk by moving your hands, which lots of people prefer over teleporting and I believe moving the legs and feet would be even more immersive.
    Many users do not have much space available, therefore virtual…

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide Anti-scratch lens rings for ALL Quest 2 purchases.

I would like to see Facebook address the very large issues of scratched lens' by including provided anti-scratch lens rings with the quest 2 rather than the spacer bracket for glasses, of which literally does nothing but give you a few mm more of space, it in no way prevents the glasses from going glass on plastic with the Quest 2 which results in horrific scratching of the lenses.
    Facebook provides a spacer to users under the guise that it does something, that is specific for glasses wearers, and that is to allow more room in the facial interface to…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Better Bluetooth sync and fix lag

I want to get better Bluetooth sync so that the audio quality isn’t as delayed and (I noticed this in beatsaber) that the game won’t have lag or be moving in bursts when it should be full movements with Bluetooth headphones.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base